Chapter 1

You're my only Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One Lovely Day

"WHAT????" The sound of surprise coming out from blonde girl who stand up now .

" No need to shout Jessie we can hear you" Jessica's parents said and rub their ear from the dolphin sound.

" But mom why...why you..you do like this to me you know I have boyfriend already..." Jessica look at her parents with unbelievable face.

" Jessie we sorry... but it our promise I can't break it " Jessica's mom said.

"Promise?? what kind of this promise?? Yoona is good too why you not choose him??" Jessica staring her parents.

" I know I know Jessie Yoona is good and very care of you but mom and your father have promise with Mrs Hyori since you were born"

" Promise to get me married with her grandchild?? Mom pls I don't want to get married with her grandchild I love Yoong only one" Jessica said with teary.

" We're sorry to break your love Jessie Mrs Hyori come back to take our promise and..and you know she is our boss right?? "

" I know if she not help our family will die when we got confiscate.." Jessica said with sad face.

" It good that you know  about this Jessie  and that why she our boss also we need to keep our promise too. I'm sorry my dear" Jessica's mom said.

" No need to sorry mom I know and I need to admit my fortune but I can't break up with Yoong.."

"What can we do Jessie?? Mrs Hyori will do something to Yoona if you get married but not break up with your boyfriend?? You know power of Mrs Hyori right? " Jessica's dad said with worry tone.

" Yes.. Hwang family who own a big company in Korea and the most rich family in this country." Jessica come back to angry when she mention Hwang family.

" Yeah that why it better if you choose to follow our promise and get married to Hwang's grandchild..Jessie our future family is in your hand now" Jessica's mom said.

Jessica doesn't say anything right now she doesn't know what to do what was her boyfriend feel when she said broke up with him and married with other man she very stress right now.

...................................................

Back to other side.

At Incheon International Airport.

In the airport now full of crowd it not only have passanger but also reporter and security full in there  It not superstar or singer coming but the youngest master of Hwang's who coming. Like I mention Hwang's family own 50% of economic of Korea also have business around the world they're triple billionair in Korea..

" He's coming let's go to take interview" The reporter starting running to the one tall man who walk out from the door. Those man very tall and handsome  with his cold face and look like stubborn it very scary and fit his personal. The man look un easy walk beacuse of the crowd of reporter and security who around him for protect him for reporter.

" Mr Hwang pls tell us why you come back to korea I heard you stay in Japan for along time but you hurry to come back like this it maybe have something right?? " The crowd of reporter starting to ask.

" I miss my country I can't come b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter