Lost Chapter: Peekabo

Our Little Sungie

It's Halloween month. The annual anniversary that people had long forgotten the reason why they even celebrate it. And it was the most awaited annual day in Shinji company. Their Halloween party are the best. 

But not for the only little that keep avoiding the day. As he had always been skipping the annual party by being lonely inside his apartment. Feeling too secluded because of no one ever invited him to join their group.

This year though, had been one different year. He had his dada. He  had his mommy. And his mommy on the other hand had already a big plan for him.

.

Yesung was running around. Rushing to settle up his last editing process that need to be done before the party. He went around to Ryeowook's office as the latter are the head of editorial department. 

"Ryeowook, here the next panel. I think we need to free some space before the photographer send us the last minute shooting." said Yesung. 

"Okay. Now, here's the last work for today. Have you eat already?" Ryeowook ask the older.

Yesung seems to be thinking for a second. Trying to recall the last hour if he whether or not have eat something. 

"No. I got too busy."

"That's not good. Here some protein bar. Mama gave it to me"

Yesung take it with a pleasure. It became a habit for the Littles to even call their caregivers the given name even when they are not in littlespace.

"Thanks! I'll continue my work now!" 

Yesung went back with a files in his right hand and the protein bar in his left hand. As he skipping happily towards his room, a hand snatched away the protein bar. He tried to glare at the accused person only to found his mommy staring sternly on the bar.

"What is this?" said Sungmin with judging eyes.

"Protein bar?" said Yesung innocently. 

Sungmin sigh as he realized who could have given such things to his baby. 

"Yesung hyung, you are not gonna just eat this as an appetizers. You need a whole meal. You didn't even eat anything since breakfast" 

Yesung could only pout as he watch Sungmin put the protein bar into his own pocket. He wants it. He wants the chocolaty protein bar. 

The caregivers studying his little's expression. Chuckling silently as he saw Yesung keep staring at his cardigan's pocket where he put the snack.

"I'll give it to you once we done with your meals."

Yesung nod dejectedly. He went into Sungmin's office where the younger had already prepared some homemade meals. Kyuhyun was there and had already munching onto his lunch.

"Oh Sungie. Come here" said Kyuhyun, not realizing whether Yesung had regress or not.

Yesung went around and sit next to Kyuhyun. He begin to eat his late lunch as Sungmin watching over him. Not wanting the smaller to miss any single thing in his lunch box.

Once the meals was finished, Yesung went up to return to his office, only stopped by Sungmin. 

"You don't want this?" said Sungmin as he holding the protein bar.

"Can you hold it for me? I'm full. I have to finish my work. Thanks for the meals!" said Yesung as he leave the two caregivers. 

"Protein bar?" said Kyuhyun. 

"Might be Ryeowook or Leeteuk the one who gave this to him. I think he tried to skip meals by eating this"

"Aish that brat." mutter Kyuhyun with a chuckle. 

.

The Sapphire floor's members was having an annual meeting for the company. Gathered in meeting room were Shindong,the head company, Heechul, Siwon, Leeteuk, Kangin, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk.

The members discussing for the upcoming winter clothing line. Throwing out ideas here and there.

One more hour and they done with the meeting. But as soon as they begin to pack their folders and stuff, Heechul begin to shriek as he throwing few stuff on top of the table.

Seeing the bundles of the wrapped stuff, the members begin to questioning the older's intention. 

"I make them. It's for the Halloween party."

"Oh! A costume!" said Donghae happily as he took one of the wrapped costume.

The two Lee's begin to unwrap some of the costume. Acting rather childish just for the two had to fight over the same costume. It was until Heechul take away the box and glare at the two for almost ruining his design. 

"We'll wait until the day come and had some raffle. You have to wear whatever you gor and no complaints. Understand?" said Heechul sternly. 

The two only nod timidly. Both had eyes on the very cold looking costume, the vampire. It was clad with red and black theme thus making they thought of how cool they could look on the supposed day. 

"So. That been said. We need to have our own roles for the party later. Leeteuk! Can we do it at your house?" said Heechul sheepishly. He couldn't possibly offer his own apartment to be use as their trash ground, would he? 

Leeteuk clicking his tongue in annoyance. He knew it would come to this as per usual, every year. 

"We're not gonna have it here?" said Yesung confusedly. 

They understand why the latter would ask such things. Yesung alongside with Kyuhyun was the newcomers of the floor and had no experience for the yearly Halloween party for them. 

"There's too many people to be invited, Yesung ah. That's why it would be just us. Besides, do you want other to join us? The stranger? They would stares at you and eat you--

'Plak'

Heechul glares at Sungmin for daring himself to hit him nad interrupt his threat. 

"Stop making my baby more introvert  hyung. Yesung hyung, what he meant was it's much better if it was only us. We wanted to invite other caregivers and littles that we know. Don't you want to meet Changmin again?" said Sungmin. 

Yesung nod at the younger. Not that he cares much. Party was never his things to begin with. He was too awkward to be out there and socialize with other humanbeing. But with his caregivers and friends being there, he could be at ease more about coming to the party. 

"Great! Now, dismiss. We'll discuss more in the future. I need to sleep for now." said Heechul with a yawn and left the group meeting. 

The other left and some went home right away. Sungmin proceeding in packing their stuff and help Yesung with his stuff. With that, the day turn to night and it was dinner for Yesung little family. 

Yesung sloppy eating manner had Sungminc chuckles. The little one's eyes are too focused the television, hands absentmindedly reach for food. 

"Baby, eat your food. The television won't go anywhere." said Kyuhyun with a chuckles. 

Yesung ignore the two. It was his favorite shows and no way he's gonna miss it. 

"Mommy. I wanna be a bat for Halloween!" said Yesung as he turns to Sungmin with bright eyes. 

'bat?' thought Sungmin. The latter saw a few scenes from the television and could understand why the little one choose to be a bat. 

"Why not vampire? It's the same thing right? Look! He turn back to the dracula!" said Sungmin trying to divery Yesung's thought from asking the impossible.

Yesung pout. He wanted to be the bat so he can fly. But soon he saw the vampire too could fly. With a clap he agreed to his mommy. Chanting how he wanted to be vampire as his mommy told him. 

Sungmin sigh in relief while Kyuhyun snickering to himself. The taller watch as the little one getting more excited. Eyes never falter from the cartoon. 

What worries the mommy was on how the heck could they search for the big fluffly bat costume for their baby. Wasn't it much more easier to be something, humanoid? With that being said, he could only pray for their little's hope to be the vampire since their one and only diva had decided to do the costuming by raffles. 

.
.
.

"Hyung."

"Yes, mother of my baby"

"Stop that. Sungie will never be yours"

Heechul snorted as he rolls his eyes. 

"No need to struck me with the realization. What do you need."

Sungmin sheepishly smiles as he strode closer towards Heechul's desk. Grinning from ear to ear. 

"Remember that raffle custome you did? Well, our baby Sungie was hoping to be something this Halloween. I was wondering if you could, ya know... Chea--

"Yes and yes!" Heechul reply almost immediately. 

Sungmin left gasping at the older as a smirk followsuit. He knew this particular auntie won't have the heart to make the small one sad or even upset. 

"Thanks hyung!"

.
.
.

Then it happen. Due to massive petition from the Shinji's workers, they had to attend the newly prepared party for everyone. Including the Sapphire floor members. A day before the party was held, the members were called into the meeting room by Shindong. 

After quite awhile, they finally met the headnpf the company and settle into their own chair. 

Upon hearing the information, Heechul slam his hand onto the table, feeling annoyed by the suddenness. 

"Calm down hyung, it's not my own decisions. You guys had been avoiding the party yearly. Surely they gonna think it's weird for this too happen often. Just come for an hour. Then you guys can go to your own party. Please?" Shindong plead with a frown that seems to be permanently plastered on his face. It's seems like the ceo himself was too tired to deal with the demand. 

"But.. Crowds..." it didn't fall quite well into others ears as they heard the timid voice. 

Sungmin quickly turn towards Yesung who seems nervous about the occasion. 

"Hey, it's okay. We'll be with you okay? Don't think too much about the crowds. We all gonna be there too."

Yesung nod timidly as they all resigned to the change. 

.
.
.

It was D-day where the workers occupying the biggest hall where the party was held. It was quite a sight as everyone trying their hard to be their objective of the day. Be it a lifeless corpses, a werewolves and some even unrecognizable. 

But all that was futile compared to the most awaited guests. It was most expected the same as the last event but hell, one thing had change within the eyes of the workers. It was possibly for that one who they thought nerd all this time turn out to be a beauty in a vampire costume. Was it worth the vamire look if the disguised one had devil's horn? 

Yesung walk into the hall with hands clutching onto Kyuhyun's arm. Scares by the eyes od hungry workers who didn't seem to recognise him much other than his own college. 

"Kyu..." Yesung timidly called out to Kyuhyun who seems to be in quite good mood after Sungmin had dress up their baby looking rather good. He had been thinking about showing to everyone inside the building who was his childhood friend were instead of hiding the cute face behind the big glasses. 

"It's okay. Just stay with us okay?" said Sungmin from his left. The former felt quite left out after his baby solely went for his fiance instead of him. But it doesn't matter now that he manage to see those jaw dropping face from the bullies of his baby. 

'Take that' thought Sungmin with a grin. 

The party went on after the rest of Sapphire's floor members join them with quite commotion. They didn't even need special guest or even artists to join them, the goodlooking members was enough for their night. 

Bunch of activities were organised for the sake of theme. Treasure hunting for example, thhe reward was enough for the workers to went berserk in looking all over the staged activity. Who wouldn't want a 3 day off from work, with a pay. Afterwards, it was few performance from the company volunteers, who could have thought the duo, Eunhyuk and Donghae able to captivate others with their dances move instead of weird stuff as per usual. 

While the activities were still on going, Yesung become restless as others may or may not tried to mingle with him. Anxiety was too obvious written on his face yet the female coworkers won't stop bugging him with questions and touchy hands. Trying his hard to stop it from happen, he didn't realise the regression could happen anytime soon. He could see his caregives were having fun from the corner of his eyes. Not wanting to disturb them, he keep up his facade and trying to ignore the fact that he might had pout all along. 

"Oh my don't pout like that! I might ravish you right now!" said a woman that enough to make Sungmin's head snap towards the squeal.

With a briskly, Sungmin make his way towards Yesung and quickly dismissed the hugry hyenas. He was too mad at himself for leaving Yesung as the conversation getting longer than he thought. 

"Are you okay?" said Sungmin as he seated Yesung next to him and Leeteuk. The two watch as Yesung lips quivers with soft sniff coming from the smaller. Yesung shake his head as he tried not to regress and burdening his caregiver even more. 

"Hey, it's okay. We're here now. No more bad people okay?" said Kyuhyun as he crouch down in front of Yesung. 

Seeing the others were trying their hard to pleased him, Yesung smile as he nod. It was enough to had them cooed at the smaller who might have regress a little but who cares. The smile was enough for them to know that everything is okay. 

As the clock had strike 10 o'clock, the Sapphire members begin to disperse drom the party much to other dismay. 

"It's still early!" said one drunk worker. 

"Sorry, we had something to do" said Eunhyuk who then went running towards Donghae who had already waited him at the elevator. 

Yesung watch with confusion as his caregives pull him away from the crowd and begin to walk towards the parking lot. 

"Where are we going?" said him with tilted head. 

Sungmin squeals for a second before speaking. 

"We are going for our own party"

Yesung finally remembered that they in fact had their own party and for some reason, he maybe looking forward to it with anticipation. 

.
.
.

"Waaaa!" shout Ryeowook as he run into his own house. With a fake wolf tails stuck onto his pant, it was hard for him to reach towards the decoration. 

Leeteuk and Kangin had prepared their own party for closest friends. That being saids, few more littles and caregivers were there right on time for their party. Ryeowook went around and greet his little's friends and begin to drag them for their own side of the party. 

The party was divided into two corner. Little and adult. For the adult, boozes and food were prepared while for the little was toys and fun. It was merely prepared for them to bond more and getting to know each other. Sungmin thought this could be a way for Yesung to earn more friends and it work. 

Yesung was a little shy at first but then Ryeowook help him a little in showing off his costume. Soon the littles was so into their plays that the adult finally able to went away with no worries. 

Changmin who came with Jaejong and Yunho arrived a little late but the little mingle with the others just fine. 

It was the first time in quite awhile that Yesung finally able to play with other without his caregivers to help him. He able to communicate with his new friends with no problem despite changmin and Ryeowook carefully watching over him, feeling worried for their timid friend. 

By the end of the party, they were left with bunch of tired and happy littles. Sungmin went to look for Yesung only to find Yesung were already dozing off on Changmin's shoulder while Ryeowook using his lap as a pillow. The caregivers chuckles as they collect their little so they could go home. 

Yesung whined when Kyuhyun carried him away. Feeling his sleeps were disturbed, he immediately sniffles quietly. 

"Aww, my sungie is not having enough fun huh?" said Kyuhyun as he nudge his nose towards the smaller's. 

"Friends?" said Yesung as he look around. It dawn to him that he had fall asleeps while playing with his friends. 

"You can meet them again in the future. Do you had fun today?" said Kyuhyun. 

Yesung nod his head eagerly, earning chuckles from both Sungmin and Kyuhyun. Sungmin were thinking of how he could make the playdate happen agains. It was quite successful that his little finally open up to other people other than his own family. 

"Let's go home Sungie."

 

Hi. Yes i know. So short! But it took awhile lol. I am so sorry to ChenchenLay(wattpad) for making this late. It should be on your belated birthday but this is way too late. I got problem lol.  But anyway, here is the last bit of OLS that i actually promised but never had the time to finish it. I am so sorry. I had been thinking about wanting to write new story but nothing came out. But who knows, one day.