Apologies

Our Little Sungie

Grumpy Yesung Tehee

 

 

After the mess of fallen sick and burdening the others (Yesung own conclusion), he begin to avoid becoming a little too often nowadays. 

Using the work as excuses. He even ask the caregivers to leave him alone for days. Given that Sungmin need to finish up his moving progression, they decided that the older need some times alone.

Sighing. Yesung stare at he monitor for hundredth time already. 

"I miss them.." Yesung groan to himself. 

It's been 3 days since he had pushed away the others. Working on his work too much to the point he had finish it too early. 

He grunting once more before turning his focus back on the monitor. Nothing much screening at the moment. Only few of his email about his work and files. 

'Ding'

Yesung eyes caught on with the newly comes notification from the mail.

"KK?" he mutter the sender name.

Once he open the email, a sigh escape his lips. Feeling uneasy with the mail.

Subject :Long time no see!
It's Kibum. Give me your number. It's annoying to use email.

Yesung sigh once again before typing in his number. He really didn't want to talk with the sender but being that the man was his old friend, he did it. Cursing himself for still using his old email for work.

Soon, his phone begin to vibrate from the new messages. 

'Hey shorty! Long time no see! I just came back from LA, we should meet!'

Yesung scoffing from the lame remark by the other. 

'Hi to you too, brat. Why would i.'

'Because i heard something cute about you, Sungie.'

Aa much as Yesung want to throw his phone,he still need it. Fumed by what the latter were trying to get to him. He was about to ignore the chat when his phone begin to went off.

"What do you want!"

'Wow! Chill Sungie. I just want to check on my baby!'

"Don't call me that! What did you heard about me?!"

'Calm down. Well, I'm friend with one of a caregiver who happen to friend with Leeteuk ssi and his baby. And this friend of mine were talking about one baby who refuse to join the play time."

Yesung gasp. Not for the information but for the fact that how Kibum able to know it.

"I thought you didn't like littles. Why did you even becoming friends with them. And who is it?"

'Secret. Who said i don't like little? You are my little too'

"Was. And you disgusted at me."

'What? No I'm not.'

"Don't use that monotone. I know you were. And probably still hates it."

'Okay. But that was before i mature enough to understand things. Can we meet? This is so annoying to speak without looking at you. I miss my baby'

"Shush it! I'm not your baby!"

'Oh Jongwoonie. You like it when i call you that before. Let's meet after you finish your work."

"Kibu---

'Pip'

"Aish! Stupid Kibum!" shout Yesung angrily as he glare at his phone.

Soon the door to his office room open with a bang. Revealing one worried bunny who heard the scream.

"Sungie! Are you okay!?" said Sungmin as he walks towards Yesung. 

"Su--Sungmin ah... I'm okay. I was just talking with my friend on the phone just now..."

"You mean shouting. What happen?" said Sungmin with a gesture telling the other he won't leave until he gets the answer. 

"I'm not lying! It's an old friend who keep teasing me." 

Yesung pout. Disliking the way his caregiver looking at him with worried looks.

"Fine. And one more thing. Can we come to your house again? I miss you so much.." 

Looking up, Yesung saw a rather upset looking bunny who try to persuade him in letting them coming over to his house. Although the latter already give the spare key to come at anytime they wanted to, they still asking for a permission to crash at his place. 

"Umm... I'm sorry... This friend of mine want to meet me tonight..." 

"Alone?!"

The smaller were taken aback by the sudden motherly tone.

"Y--yeah? Why?"

"No! It's dangerous! Who's this friend of yours? Do we know him? Where did he live? Is he nice? Let me meet him---

"Sungmin!"

The yelling had Sungmin stunned for a moment before he realized he had the older shocked by his too many questions. 

"Sorry."

"It's okay. But you don't have to worry about me. Besides, Kyuhyun know who this guy is. We've been friends since high-school." said Yesung with a chuckle.

"Really? What's the name?"

"Kim Kibum"

.
.
.

Bar X, Myeondong

A smooth jazz for the calming atmosphere. The aroma of the coffee scented all over the space. Although it was namely a bar, it was more to a cafe than the supposed name.

"You choose a great spot."

Turning around to the cold tone, Kibum face lit up in excitement. Had been almost 1 and a half year since the last time he met Yesung.

"Oh wipe that cold face away. I see that you change your look. You look cute." said Kibum with too brightening smiles. 

"Tssk. Don't you dare sweet talk to me now." Yesung avoid the stare with a deadpan expression. Annoyed by the compliment. 

The younger only smiles bitterly. Knowing how full of anger the older was with him. 

"Sit. You can't possibly stand all night."

Yesung scoffing at the gentle tone of the younger. Annoyed by the sudden change of that man. Too different from the last time he had seen the man before.

"So?  What did you really want to talk about?" 

Yesung glare at tbe younger with expressionless looks. Waiting as the younger looking a bit too nervous to his liking

"I..I.."

"Tssk. Just speak up!"

"I'm sorry!!!" 

The younger apologies were a bit too loud, attracting unwanted attention by the others inside the bar.

"Yah! What are you doing!?" said Yesung in yelling whisper. Face flushed red from the noisy Kibum.

"Sorry... But i mean it. I've done stupid thing by left the house without saying anything..." 

Yesung staring at the younger with discomfort. True. The younger had left him alone without notice but it was not the reason why he becoming more and more hating onto the younger.

"You left me twice! You even yell at me the first time!" said Yesung
It was too obvious to the other how upser the older became as the time goes by.

"You didn't even text me back... I keep waiting... At the door..." 

Kibum look up to a sniffling Yesung. The older look too frail at the moment. Leading Kibum to went around the table and pull the older out. Fortunate for them, they never make any order as they leave the bar.

Kibum keep pulling the older till both of them reach a quiet park. The younger release the small arm and turn to the older.

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't leave you alone... I was a brat back then."

"Y-you mean two y-years ago. You a stupid brat."

Kibum chuckle as the older whining more about their past.

"Kibum the stupid face"

"Kibum ugly zombie"

"Kibum stupid bean sprout"

"Ki---

"Yes yes!!! I'm stupid! Stop calling me names!" said Kibum as he hushed the older down by cupping the smaller's mouth.

"I really regretted whatever I've done to you. And I'm sorry for leaving you without a word. I thought if i were to left you just like that... I can be whatever i want. You know how i really want to become an actor right? I went away because i thought i... I'll be burdened by... A baby like you..." Kibum begin to divert his look from the glaring Yesung. 

"You!!!" shout Yesung as he poking the younger's cheek angrily. 

"Listen! I already said it! I'm stupid! I learned so many thing while leaving faraway from you. I learn that i can't live without you... I.. I Still.. Love you...."

"Kibum... We became nothing once you leave me waiting for you year ago. I.. don't want to wait for you anymore..."

"Jongwoonie! I'll never leave you again! I promise!" Kibum plead. Holding onto the smaller's hand as if his life was on the line. 

"That's what you said the second time i let you in my life before... How can i trust you to not hurt me again?"

Kibum know it. He knows well of the look in the older's face right now. Despair. Lost. Confuse. Most of all. The pained expression on waiting for the missing boyfriend after months with no contact. 

"Jongwoonie..." 

"I'm sorry Kibum..."

"Yeah!!!! Sorry Kibum! But you dare to hurt my baby huh!?"

Both of them turn their head towards the sudden shrieks. Trying their hard to make out any faces from the dark park.

"Sungmin?" said Yesung as he finally able to tell through the dimmed light.

"Sungie ah. I was so worried so i followed you once i saw you walking out from your office room."said Sungmin with a smile of a relief mother.

He walks towards the two who still holding their hand together or more to Kibum gripping onto Yesung's hand. He then bluntly pull away Yesung towards him and stand in fronr of the smaller.

"You. I heard everything."

Kibum frown. He had not been informed by his friends about a bunny looking guy before.

"Who are you?" said Kibum.

"His mommy"

.
.
.

And here he is. Kneeling down in front of one angry mommy bunny while Yesung watching over him like a fidgeting kitten from the side.

After introducing himself as the mommy aka Yesung's caregiver, Sungmin drag both of them to Yesung's house for a talk. Once they entering the unit, Sungmin urged the ex boyfriend to spill it all out. Thus bringing him to kneel apologetically in front of the angry mommy.

"Sungmin ah... It's okay..." said Yesung who then only getting a glare from Sungmin. Noting the older to keep quiet for a moment. 

"I can't believe you dare to hurt such a baby." said Sungmin with a mocking tone.

"Sorry..." Kibum muttering softly. Sungmin did well in guilty tripping him multiple times now.

"Huh... I think rather than making my ears bleed from the baseless apologies, we should punish him. Right Sungie?"

Yesung had never been terrified by a smile before. And it has to be from his dear caregiver who are reaching his limit already. 

"Pu..Punishment!!??"  Kibum shrieking as he turns pale from the deadly smile.

As Sungmin were about to continue, the door to the front apartment opens up. Kyuhyun walks in with a few bags of Sungmin's clothes.

"Oh you're back. Eh... Kibum!!!???" said Kyuhyun excited a he ran towards the now pale looking man. Hugging Kibum dearly. 

"How many years had it been?!!! 7? I can't believe you here! Did you come for Jongwoon hyung?!" Kyuhyun ask the other with full of enthusiasm. 

"Err... Why you here? I mean, since when did you came back to Korea?" said Kibum with a frown.

"Oh! Jongwoon hyung didn't tell you? It's been months already. And I live in this building too.By the way, that cutiepie there is Sungmin. My fiance."

Kibum thought he could die from the lack of oxygen. He had been holding it back ever since he heard the word fiance. And he knows well he'll be dead by tomorrow been that he know what Kyuhyun was to Yesung. A literal brother complex issues.

.

"Say. How deep did you want your grave to be? 7 feet? 9 feet? The core of the earth?"

By now Kibum could scowl into the couch. He can deal with Sungmin's nagging but when it comes to one angry Kyuhyun, he's dead.

"And here i am. Didn't know how Jongwoon hyung and you was a thing. Am i a stone to you?" 

Kibum chanting prayer again and again from the inside. Hurting Yesung means death from Kyuhyun. It has been that way ever since they were in highschool. Yesung was the weakest of them three. And it was always Kyuhyun who a lot taller than the two who protecting Yesung from bullies while Kibum was the lanky who like to tease the weak one.

For some reason, in the midst of nagging and threats, Sungmin falling more for the angry Kyuhyun.  Liking the way how manlier the younger look in standing for Yesung.

"Aigoo Sungie. Look at dada. He look so handsome like that. I wish i can meet you guys in highschool." said Sungmin as he squeals for the manly looking Kyuhyun.

Yesung only sigh at the scene. Of course Kyuhyun would be angry. Heck it was one of the reasons why both him and Kibum never told the latter about their past relationship. 

The yelling continue for an hour. It was then when Yesung begin to get annoyed. Two of his friend had been going back and forth on the arguments. Sungmin had long gone to prepare a late dinner for them and their guest.

"Enough!!!"

Both Kyuhyun and Kibum flinch at the yelling. Shocked by the fact Yesung able to react such way.

"You guy won't stop arguing or what!"

The caregiver and the ex boyfriend become more frantic when Yesung begin to tear up. The argument had him worried about their friendship and regressed at some point.

Sungmin went over to the living room with a metal spatula. Raising it high up right from behind Yesung as the latter won't see how the bunny are now glaring at the two with silent threats.

"Sorry" muttered them obediently. 

"Good. Sungie, are you okay? It's scary huh?"

Yesung nod frantically. Grabbing the hem of Sungmin's shirt whil begin to mop around the caregiver.

It was quite normal scene for Kyuhyun who used to spoiled Yesung but Kibum beg to differ. Something erupted in him. He didn't like the way Sungmin drag his (ex) boyfriend to the kitchen while coaxing the smaller with sweets.

Seeing the ex boyfriend reacted from Yesung and his fiance had Kyuhyun chuckles.

"You know. I always know that you had feelings for Jongwoon hyung. But i was too afraid to let him be with you all the time. I don't want to see him corrupted by that brain of yours."

"Tssk! It's better than your bro-con brain. Always clinging onto him like a pest."

"Wishing for a death too soon?" 

"Kidding!" said Kibum frantically. He did not want to mess with Kyuhyun. As lanky as the other look, the taller were too cunning in fighting back.

Both of them watch as Sungmin entertaint the now giggling little while trying to cook the dinner. Both had the fondly smiles as they took in both faces ot the two petite men.

"Hey Kibum. Did Jongwoong hyung ever got bullied again after i left? I mean, did he has any problem with getting new friends?" 

The latter glance at the taller who still focusing on the two figures in the kitchen. Sighing as he turn his focus back on Yesung.

"Yes. A little bit. Why?"

Kyuhyun nod as if he finally confirming his own doubts. 

"Nothing. Just a thought. We'll talk later. Why don't you join us for a dinner?"

But had he hoping too much, Kibum can't get anywhere near to Yesung at the dining table. Being that Yesung was seated in between Sungmin and Kyuhyun. 

'Fuh.... Long way ahead till Jongwoonie forgive me....'

 

 


A/N: apologies for the late update. I jawd been working and sleep deprived for 3 days nonstop. And i shall go into hibernation tomorrow XD.