Baby Sungie

Our Little Sungie

 

 

Sungmin pov

"Once you wake up, mommy will pamper the world out for you. My precious little Sungie" my .

I'm sure Sungie would need me more after his meltdown yesterday and yet. Here i am. Getting ready for a sudden meeting.

I've been trying to deal with some emergency leave but Shindong had told me of how important the client for today. It was our biggest opportunity. Hearing that makes me trip over guilt. But what he told me next had me relieve. Kyuhyun could stay behind to watch over Yesung. Both of them had been given some day off due to Yesung meltdown.

Walking around the bed, i nudge Kyuhyun softly to make sure he knows I'm leaving.

"Take care. Don't worry about Sungie, I'll be with him all day." said him as he  fully awake.

Leaving these two felt so heavy but i need to go now. I went over to check on Yesung and my heart almost drop at the sight of him clinging onto that big bunny while on his thumb. Where is his pacifier? Looking around, i found the pacifier abandoned on the floor. Might be when he was tossing around in the night. After quickly rinse the teether, i went over to the crib and pull out his finger so he can use the pacifier. And oh boy he was whining loudly just because i did that. I knew he would be one fussy baby today. 

"Goodluck Kyu. He might be more fussy today."

"I know. Now go. You'll be late."

With a sigh, i left the room. Let's finish the work quickly.

Pov end

After his fiance went away, Kyuhyun went out to fix some light breakfast for him and his baby. Glancing once at the still sleeping baby, Kyuhyun quickening his pace so the food can be fix before the baby's awakening. 

Yesung clinging onto his bunny comfortably. on his pacifier in content as his small fist moving slowly. The cold breeze had him sighing in blissful as his comfy blankie wrapped around his small body.

The small eyes flustered open so softly as his small hand clenching onto the railing out of habit. It took him few minutes to realize something wasn't right. His crib was there. So does his bun bun.

Eyes glistening in sadness as he hug his pink bunny soft toy close to him. Mumbling incoherently, apologizing his bun bun for ignoring it all this time. Soon, his eyes fell onto the railing. He was in his crib again. Was yesterday just a bad dream for him?

He need to confirm it. He need to see his mommy. He tried to sit right up but his body was too heavy for him. His mouth won't spluttering the words he wanted to. He need to call for his mommy or dada but none came out. All he can do is cry out and kicking the railing in protest. 

.

Kyuhyun finish up with a hot bowl of porridge for Yesung and a simple bacon and toast for himself. Once he prepared everything, he walk up to the room only to find one upset baby crying on top of his lung.

"Omo! Sungie! What happened?" 

The crying baby stopped his wailing right away once he heard his dada's soothing voice. His teary eyes look up to Kyuhyun pleadingly.

"What's wrong baby?" 

" dadada!!! Auu!!"

Kyuhyun was a little taken aback. He couldn't understand the baby at all. As if he was dealing with the real deal. 

"I'm sorry baby. Dada couldn't understand you..."

"Dada!!!! Auuiii!!!! Ammiii!!" shout Yesung angrily while flailing his hands up.

The taller was at lost. He never heard such a sound coming from Yesung before. It was more into a baby's talk than a words. 

"Okay. Maybe you just tired from yesterday. Let's get you clea---

Upon removing the blanket away, Kyuhyun could see the baby had wet his crib again. And this time, he sure that Yesung didn't even realize he had done it too. With a smile on his face, Kyuhyun remove everything that had stained by it and send it to the laundry room. It was of course with Yesung yelling for him to come back again. 

"Your mommy was right. You are one fussy baby today." said Kyuhyun as he lift up the baby and carried him away to the bathroom. 

He set the baby inside the bathtub and begin to run the water. He then went to the drawer that Sungmin had been keeping his bathbomb in it and choose the most colorful one. 

"Let's pamper you today. This will help you calm, baby" 

Seeing his dada holding up such beautiful looking ball had Yesung giggles and clapping. He wait till Kyuhyun went towards him and drop the bathbomb inside the now filled tub. Yesung watch in awe as the balls bubbles up and turning the water into  delicious looking drink. He tried to dunk his head forward in curious. It was fortunate for Kyuhyun to catch the little one in time and quickly hold his head back.

"Oh gosh! Bathbomb is a bad idea! Bad idea!" repeat the taller as he keep holding the smaller's head.

Yesung giggles more as he watch his dada's face turn pale.

"Oh now you laughing at me."

.

The bath was a mess. Kyuhyun who intended to take a separate bath had to join the smaller who splashing waters everywhere. 

After that, they move to the living room where Kyuhyun settle the smaller with a cartoon and begin to feed him his breakfast. It was much more easier with the smaller distracted by the show and too indulged to even make a mess with the sticky porridge. 

"There! You finish your food for the first time! Good job baby!" Kyuhyun squeals as he clap his hand, making the smaller copying his act unknowingly while giggling at it.

But the giggles stop there. Yesung begin to look everywhere and whimpering silently. Tugging onto his dada's sleeve as he mumbling. 

"What's wrong baby?" 

"Auuiii..."

"Oiu?" said Kyuhyun confused.

"Auiii!!" This time, the baby deepen out his pronunciation so the dada could get the memo.

"Oui... Auii? Mommy?" 

Yesung nod enthusiastically. Repeating his alien language again and again.

"I'm sorry bub. Your mommy had some emergency." 

Yesung couldn't understand it but he know it's mean no mommy for him. His eyes begin to well up with tears. Mouth quivering while looking at his dada in accusing. 

Sensing some outburst from his baby, Kyuhyun quickly change the channel into something he knows Yesung couldn't reject.

"Look! Pocoyo!!!"

"Oyooo!" squeals Yesung immediately. The little one begin to sing along with the theme song  although it sounds more like a gibberish baby's talk than a singing. 

Kyuhyun sigh in relief. Had he not memorized the show schedule, he will be dealing with another outburst. 

Taking the advantages of the baby distracted by his favorite shows, Kyuhyun immediately went away to fetch his phone and dialing up some number.

"Hi babe"

"Oh kyu! How's baby?"

"A real baby."

"Real? What do you mean?"

"Okay. So i went on to search for this, it's seems like Yesung was too stressed from yesterday's meltdown that he became more little than usual. He was literally a baby now. Though it's seems hard to take care of a baby, i manage." said Kyuhyun smugly. 

"And i missed it?! Oh my gosh! I want to go home!"

"Work well, I'll send a video as a compensation"

Without waiting for any reply, Kyuhyun hang up the call and quickly use the timing of Yesung immersing with the cartoon to catch some moment. Few minutes in, Kyuhyun manage to capture some precious moments of Yesung giggling loudly while copying pocoyo way of clapping. 

"And send. This is my death oh my gosh.." said Kyuhyun as he realized it was quite provocative of him to jab on the busy mommy. 

.

Meanwhile at work

'Ding!'

Sungmin sneakily open up his phone in the middle of the meeting. He had used his break time with the call and was one sidedly rejected.

'Blam!'

The occupants of the meeting was baffled by the sudden outrage. Sungmin quickly apologize for slamming his hand on the table, secretly wishing death for Kyuhyun who had to send the most cutest video for him.

.

After lunch, Kyuhyun saw how droopy the baby's eyes are. Yesung fighting with his own sleepiness just to play more with his toys.

'He's slurring his own mumbles...' thought Kyuhyun with a chuckle.

The former than took out his phone once again and begin to record the precious scene. In the middle of it, Yesung saw the phone and tried to reach for it but only been seen as a small helpless baby with his grabby hand.

"Do you want this?" tease Kyuhyun as he holding the phone higher.

Yesung pout and ignore the taller as he plop his head down onto his soft toy. The smaller mumbling around again as he play with his toy looking rather sleepy.

"Bub, let's take a short nap. You are so sleepy."

"No no no"

"Oh! A clear vocabularies! Now, you hurt your back if you sleep here." said Kyuhyun as he lift the smaller up and walk towards their room.

Yesung only mumbles while his little hands knitting on his bun bun after Kyuhyun settles in on the bed.

"Dada really missed cuddling with you Sungie!" said Kyuhyun as he pull Yesung closer.

The little one sighing in content as his dada let his head rest on the taller's chest. He know his dada had the better chest than someone he kinda forget about now.

"Aa aa..."

"Yes?" 

Kyuhyun wait for more reply but it seems that the little was only having a dream in his deep slumber.

"Goodnight Sungie."

After awhile, Kyuhyun unable to sleep thus he begin to text his fiance. Seeing how mad Sungmin are, Kyuhyun couldn only chuckle and let the mommy rant about his still prolong works. When it was time for the latter to go back to work, they make one last video call just for Sungmin to cure his missing of his baby.

"Would you look at that cutie!" Sungmin squeals as study his baby's sleeping face.

Soon the call was disturbed by Heechul who apparently was there coincidentally. 

"Omo! I'm so coming over later!" 

Kyuhyun could hear the two squealing 'ahjumma' as they fight for the baby.

"Guys, you gonna wake up him." said Kyuhyun as he remove the screen from showing the baby.

A timid apologize came from the other side, earning a chuckle from Kyuhyun of how obedient the two divas just for the cute baby.

"I'm hanging up. Need to prepare some snack for Sungie later." said Kyuhyun. 

After the call, the taller placing bunch of cushions and soft toys around the sleeping one for a security as he knows Yesung was quite a sleeper while being in his littlespace.

"Dada gonna prepare you some delicious treat!" said Kyuhyun as he kiss the smaller's forehead before heading to the kitchen. 

.

The baby woke up with his limbs tangle in between the sheets and cushion. Once he manage to free himself, he tried to sit up but only resulting in him falling down the bed. Fortunate enough for things had happened too many time, Kyuhyun had prepared pillows and thick comforter on tbe floor so the baby won't hurt himself.

Seeing that he can't move around much, Yesung settle himself on the floor while crawling to get his toys in the corner of the room.

More baby's talk begin to fill the room while Yesung play by himself. The smaller keep playing till he heard his dada coming back.

"Sung--.... Sungie!?" shout Kyuhyun in frantic once he saw the empty bed.

The taller frantically looking all over the room for the baby, forgetting one spot where Yesung was only watching his dada acting funny. Only once the baby giggles, Kyuhyun could found him laying in his own play corner. 

"Aigoo... You make me worried. Let's go, dada prepared you some good snacks!"

The two ate the snack while watching some good movies. Not letting Yesung messing around with the food, Kyuhyun let the smaller sitting on his laps while both of them sitting on the floor. Kyuhyun never let the smaller ate by himself and keep feeding Yesung.

"aauii"

"Mommy? Why only mommy? Won't you love dada?" said Kyuhyun, faking his pout.

Yesung quickly turn around and saw the pout. Seeing his dada feels sad had him pouting too. He immediately hug the latter and squirming in the hold restlessly. 

"No no! Ofhh u!" said Yesung in order to coax his sulking dada.(love you)

"Really? How much?" Kyuhyun ask with his brows lifted. 

Yesung hold up his hand and shows the massive gesture for his love towards his dada.

"Wow! That much! Dada love you too!"

The two went on with their weird antics until the front door opens up. Revealing two panting men who rush up towards them.

"Baby!" shout both of them.

"Auiii!" squeals Yesung in the hands of both mommy and his beloved 'auntie'.

"Omo! Look at that baby talk!" said Heechul in awe.

The two baby's deprived keep cooing on the baby. Leaving behind Kyuhyun who only laughing watching the two pestering all over Yesung.

"Well, there goes my dada time huh" sigh Kyuhyun with a smile.

.
.
.

-Aftermath-

Yesung finally calm enough to go back to his real self. He had confronting his caregivers and Heechul right away about their doing.

The smaller was sitting on the couch while the other three kneeling in front of him in guilty. 

"Why did you hide my bun bun!" said Yesung angrily but those who see it now could tell how cute he was with his puffing cheeks.

"Sorry. We were just testing because you had been busy with your work." Kyuhyun muttered softly. 

"Yeah, Yesung ah. We thought you didn't want bun bun anymore." said Heechul with a smirk.

Yesung gasp while hugging his bun bun close to himself. 

"No way! I got this from mommy!"

"But you seems like you didn't care of us for weeks." said Sungmin, joining the tease.

Kyuhyun only stares at the two teasing monster. He knows it couldn't end well for the two.

"Psstt! Stop guilty trip him again!" whispered Kyuhyun to the two after realizing the quiet little.

"B-but... I was busy..." said Yesung timidly as he clenching the soft toy harder. Eyes swell up with tears as he feels guilty. 

"But you should never ignoring us right?" said Sungmin a little more sterner than before. He need his little one to know his own limit.

Yesung begin to shudder from the nagging. It was totally backfired his confront. He immediately looking at his dada for a safety resort from the nagging. 

"Dada...." said Yesung shakily. The smaller then throw himself up at Kyuhyun with a sobbing. Crying as he avoiding the glare from the angry mommy. 

Kyuhyun quickly pulls away the upset  smaller and begin to show his smirk towards the two accused. 

"Monsters" said Kyuhyun with a grin.

"Mwoo!??"

"Yah! Cho Kyuhyun!" 

 

 

A/N: gosh. Took me awhile lol. So I'm back~~ i learn baby's stuff alot this Eid since my sister keep dumping his two babies at me. So, in 5 days i learn much about baby gesture lol. So damn exhausting. Im not gonna get married for sure XD

And another thing. Things with Yesung lately had me lost my appetite to write. Yesung is the source of my side happiness. He fuelled all my ff to the point i love writing. But some bs out there really need to ruin his days by being a . So,if you ever realize I've stop writing or something, that's because I'm sick of people throwing at Yesung. 

Let's do well in supporting his comeback or I'll stop writing right away. This is a threat lol.

Let's support him, Elf~