News For The little II

Our Little Sungie

 

The two woke up with empty space in the middle of them. Sungmin who recollected himself first shoot upward and begin to look for the little who seem to be nowhere inside the apartment. 

"Min, maybe he went back to his apartment?" 

Sungmin nod and began to runat a  full-speed to the said apartment. 

The two arrived at Yesung getting ready for work. All suit up with loose black shirt and a mask that he thought could hide the puffy face of his. Sungmin look at the older wearily. Feeling guilty for they was the reason for the puffy eyes.

"Going to work already?" said Sungmin softly as he approach the older.

Yesung nodded with no reply. He keep getting ready for the day and ignoring all questions from the latter.

"Baby... We are so sorry for last night..." whisper Sungmin, nudging Kyuhyun to do the same.

"Sungie ah. I'm so sorry. We didn't mean to scare you like that." said Kyuhyun as he grab the older's shoulder to face him.

"Jongwoon."

Yesung whine as Sungmin took off his mask. Revealing a pout that had been there ever since he woke up that morning. Sungmin had to bite back the squeals from ruining his apologies. 

"Sungie--

"I'm not little... Right now... Please forget about it." said Yesung as he pull away from the worried wart.

"No. You're not okay. I know you're mad at us. Please, can you listen to us first?" said Kyuhyun.

Yesung pout more as Sungmin pulls him towards the couch.

The two soon having a small talk between mommy and little as Kyuhyun watching from afar. Anxious of himself to spill it out, he rather it was Sungmin to talk it out. Heck, he known the older more than Sungmin he knew nothing. Ashamed was all he know after the news of his two bestfriend was once a thing.

A movement break his depressing concentration. He begin to approach the two as the mommy hugging the world out of the now smiling older.

"Now, can you forgive us?" said Sungmin pleadingly.

Yesung nodding enthusiastically. Smiles beaming up as he mutter out his forgiveness for the two.

Few minutes goes by, the two caregivers were seen sending off the little to the front door as they themselves had another off for that day.

"Did you tell him?" said Kyuhyun with a nudge.

Only a faint silence broke through the question. Understood by it, Kyuhyun could only sigh.

"Then what did you tell for him to be that smiley?"

"I... I told him we were just fighting over a false booking for our date... And i told him I'll treat him after he got back today..."

"You can't use his naive side to coax things! What if he knows it from others? I can't trust any of your coworkers!" 

"My coworkers?! They're yours too! Like it or not, I'm taking Sungie out today! There's no way I'm telling him sooner!"

"Sungmin! We have reservations for the catering meeting tonight!"

The reply had the shorter shut immediately. He had forgotten about the damn crucial schedule due to his fear of his upset little. 

"Oh no... What should i do..." muttered Sungmin shakily. 

Hearing the lost in his fiance's voice had the taller sigh for the nth time. Rubbing his face in frustration. 

"Fine. I'll bring your mother with me, you go and accompany him tonight. But please, tell him. I don't want him to be upset. Although I'm still against mom's idea, sooner or later we have to tell him."

Sungmin hang his head low as he nod. The decision was stacking heavily upon his shoulder. Tallying it in between the little's feeling and their future.

"Can we just push away mom's idea? We still young and there's plenty time for--

"I'll try. Don't worry. You think i want to listen to her nonsense? I love Sungie too. But we might have to think about his future too. We are all getting old, Min."

A tears fall right on the words. The taller were indeed right. It was for the little who too naive and precious for the world. He need to do what it take for their futures.

.
.
.

Yesung arrived at the office with eyes on him. All had forth towards him as they saw the tired puffg eyes the former were hiding for.

"Something happens?" ask the duo photographers.

"Nothing. I'm just having trouble sleeping." said Yesung with a smile of his face. 

The other weren't convince one bit. Knowing through the lies easily by the little's puffy eyes. But with their oath to the little's caregivers words, they decided to take Yesung's word for now. 

"Okay. If anything happens, tell me okay? " said Leeteuk that had the younger frown. 

"O--okay." reply Yesung in confusion.

.

It's already 5 when he decide to call it off. Packing his stuff frantically with a smile on his face. He ran towards the door while others telling him off to be more careful. 

"Hyung? What with the rush?" ask Ryeowook in curiosity. 

"I have a date with mommy!" shout Yesung as he went away into the closing elevator. 

The others frown upon the answer. 

"Sungmin didn't tell him yet?" the coworkers questions the hidden meaning behind the bright looking little as it was way too off for the news the little about to get.

.

"Mommy!"

Sungmin was surprised by a sudden squealing coming from the front door.  With still little hints from his breakdown yesterday, Yesung rush towards Sungmin while skipping his little feet.

"Wow baby, calm down." said Sungmin with a chuckle. He then hug the smaller and bring him over to the couch. 

"What time will the carnival open?" said Yesung one bright expression towards his mommy. 

"It's 8pm. So go take a bath and mommy will prepare some food for you."

The little comply obediently. Jumping in excitement towards the bathroom while his mommy's heart getting heavier every hours.

"I can't crush his heart when his all happy like this... What have i done..." 

Few minutes past, Sungmin went into the bedroom finding Yesung was in the middle of messy walking in closet.  The little was looking all lost as his hands clutching onto the many shirts he has. 

"Baby? What happened? " said Sungmin.

"Mommy... Sungie doesn't know what to wear..." said the little with timid voice. 

The caregiver chuckle and begin to clean the mess while looking for the perfect clothes for their fun evening time. 

Soon the smaller were getting comfy in his baby blue sweat shirt and jeans. Yesung sprawling over the bed as he wait for his mommy to finish the cook. It was then it hits him. 

"Where's dada?" he ask himself as he went out to look for his mommy. 

"Mommy. Where's dada?"

Cold sweat fully occupying the caregiver's face. Had he forgot to mention about the absent of his fiance to the smaller?

"O--oh. Dada had something to do. It will be only the two of us" 

Yesung hum, showing his understanding although his curiosity piling up the more he question about everything. 

'No! It's mommy and Sungie happy time!' thought himself for a little cheer up. 

"Okay. Foods ready. Come here Sungie"

The two ate their food and soon enough were on the road to the carnivals. The rush happen when the smaller refuse the wholemeal and getting excited for the food he had remembered from the carnival that they went before. Cotton candy and caramel apple was all inside his head as he avoid from being fed his dinner by Sungmin. 

Yesung's eyes keep sparkling with excitement the whole trip to the said carnival. His little mouth won't stop talking about getting Bun Bun a sibling and maybe a real bunny. But that of course had to be opposed by the mommy for they were too busy to take care of another living aside from their own baby. 

"Mommy!" shout Yesung once he saw the hint of colorful rave light coming from the distance of their car. 

"I know. Be patient, mommy have to park the car first." 

The caregiver could only chuckle as he trying to avoid the smaller from opening the car door mid road.

Sungmin had to remind himself to keep his eye out fro the smaller. The giddiness had the smaller almost trip himself once the door were open. 

"Now, remember. Always wait for mommy on everything or else bad guys will disturb you like last time. Promise?"

Heck he will remember that. The unpleasant memories of old women trying to get him into troubles were still fresh in his head. 

After the two make some promise in the parking lot, Sungmin led the excited little to the first ride. 

The two had their fun for an hour before Yesung begin to remember about his little mission. 

"Bun bun's brother!" said him to Sungmin in a small shout due to the loud crowd.

Sungmin nod and begin to take Yesung to the same shop that sold bun bun little family. There, Yesung pick up a blue colored bunny that about the same size as bun bun. That was of course were measured by Yesung's faint memories, hugging the bunnies plushies as for the size test. Once he was satisfied, he begin to drag his mommy once again, ignoring the look people giving toward him, awing at two good looking men with childish attitude. 

The ride was all fun, leaving Sungmin to forget his worries as the little's laughter was all he need at the moment. That of course won't happen for so long after his eyes met with someone he knows. 

"Hey! Sungmin ah! Yesung ah!"

"Heebongie!" Yesung squeals in happiness once he saw his favorite person. 

Sungmin greet the older with uneasiness. Why of all places, thought him. 

"I was out on a date with Hangeng. Did you have fun Sungie?" Heechul ask the smaller with a smile. 

Yesung nod enthusiastically. Showing off his bunny that he had hug all nighter. 

"Aw! You are so cute!" Heech squeals and begin to pinch the smaller's cheeks. His eyes than falls on the frowning looking mommy. Smirks begin to plaster all over his face as he turn towards him. 

"A word, Sungmin."

The older's word sounded more like a command than a request. Sungmin had the little rest a booth while the two take safe distance, facing the smaller's direction just for a safety. 

"You didn't tell him yet?"

The younger of the two haze his head down. Feeling guilty for the looks given by the older. 

"Sungmin. You know how anxious he is about you guys hiding stuff behind his back. Do you really want to keep it until you guys were married?"

"But hyung... I'm not ready... I don't want him to feel abandon. "

"Well you are abandoning him! Sooner or later! Sungmin. Adopting child means you have to let go off him."

"Well i don't want a child! This is all my mother in-law's wish! I just want to be with Sungie and Kyu. You think i want this?" said Sungmin. Tears begin to flood out with every shake. It was too muchfor him to keep it. 

Heechul could feel the remorse he had for the younger. Having to choose between letting go off the little and a real child was not the best thing every caregiver could handle. 

"Give him to me. I can take care of him in your stead."

The older had him wide eyes. Taking away his little was a big no for everyone, including his most trusted person. 

"No! He's mine!"

"Wake up Sungmin! You're about to enter a new phase of your life! Sometimes you have to let go--

"I bet you have been planning this huh! You trying to take him away from me all this time! "shout Sungmin angrily.

By then, the crowds were already surrounding them. Judging the two who fight for something they didn't know. But of all people they had their attention on, Yesung pushing through the crowd by himself. Getting worry for the two as he heard the shout from his seat. It was once he arrived there, he saw the bawling mommy and maybe, maybe he heard half of them. Listening to it with stone face. Expressionless. 

"Stop trying to take him away from me!"

"I'm not Sungmin! I'm trying to save him from your stupidity!"

It was then when Heechul almost raise his hand at the bawling caregiver, Hangeng came to stop him right away. The man had to drag the two away as he notices the crowd getting rowdy.

"You guys are making a scene. Can you guys choose more public places to fight?" Hangeng snarl sarcastically. Annoyed by the fact the two were being childish about their fight. 

Heechul could only pout as he turn away from the angry partner. As for Sungmin, he was quick to realize something. Eyes darting everywhere for his baby. 

"Sungie?" said Sungmin in panicking.

It was then the three of them realizes,  they had lost the smaller in the midst of fighting. 

"He can't possibly heard it all... Could he?" said Sungmin while clutching onto Heechul desperately. 

Heechul unable to say anything. Part of him had massive guilty feeling for the lost little.

"Let's search for him first. He couldn't go that far." said Hangeng, trying to calm the two frantic males. 

.

3 hours. And no news about the little hanging around the carnivals. The security had been alert and nothing could be done after the cctv shows a footage of Yesung running out from the carnivals with the bunny in his arms. They could see the frantic state of the smaller looking around and wiping his face once in awhile. Nothing could be done as the lost one was a grown adult and had normal looking appearance for others.

Kyuhyun had long arrived to search for the lost one. He had to coax the crying fiance to come home as the hours was too late in the morning. Although it was hard for him to hold the search, Kyuhyun had to calm the crying mommy and let the man had enough rest for the search. 

"Sungie... He could be crying now... Kyu,  let's go back... "

It was halfway down the road that Sungmin pleading for the taller to make a U-turn.

"Min ah, you have to take some rest. The others were already looking for him so you don't have to worry "

"No... Heechul trying to take him away. He will hide my Sungie so he can have him for himself... "

Kyuhyun had heard the conversation before but he choose to trust the older from stealing away their little. 

"You have to trust him. I'm sure he didn't mean it too."

It was all silent for his answer. The latter had given up on trying to argue about the issues and only staring far into the road, lost in his chaotic mind. Missing the little who had run away once he heard about the whole conversation. 

.
.
.

"Here you go Sunbaenim" a tall figure approach the crying one who had been staring at the wall for awhile now. Looking lost with a hint of tears still pouring down his chubby cheeks. The drink was then pushed away, leading the taller to sigh and took a seat next tlhe smaller. 

Another person came into the view with a cloth and basin full of warm water. The man then begin to dip the cloth into the water and carefully wipe off the crying face.

"Sunbaenim, you gonna get sick if you keep crying." said the man while still washing the tears off. 

"Mommy doesn't want me anymore..."  said Yesung softly as his eyes begin to look at the two. 

"That's not true. Sungmin Sunbaenim wouldn't do that. Right Baekhyun ah?" said the taller. 

"Yeah. I'm sure you just misheard it." said Baekhyun as he join Chanyeol to coax the crying.

The two's mind recalled back to the moment they found Yesung before

-few hours ago-

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were walking at the park as per usual. A night stroll was one of their schedule, talking and having a moment with each other. 

But it didn't cross their mind to find someone they were familiar with crying on one of the bench. Dirts and mud were all over the man's shirt as a hint of blood were found around the knees area.

"Omo! Yesung sunbaenim!" Baekhyun shrieking as he make his way to the older.

Yesung who was still in shock could only turn the two with a lost looking face. Shuddering as he felt massive pain in his knees when he had fall from his running before. 

"What happen? Why are you here alone?" Chanyeol ask frantically as he saw the older's state. 

The other questions had remind him of the reasons he was even there. The cries begin to get louder as he hugging the plushie closer. 

The two act in their right mind to bring back the older for the meantime. They had tried to do some calls but the sunbaenim was quick to stop them from doing so. 

Some warm bath and patching up later, they begin to calm the still crying older. 

-Now-

"For now, let's get you to bed. You gonna get sick like this"

Yesung shriek himself when the taller all of sudden carrying him up. 

"You hurt your knees. I'll help you"

Baekhyun had to assure the frightened older and let him know that they meant good intentions only. 

Once they manage to put the older on the bed, they wait until Yesung's eyes begin to close slowly. All the exhaustion begin to take away his consciousness. All the patting on his head helps the most and sending him to sleep right away. 

"Should we call Sungmin sunbaenim?" said Baekhyun softly. 

"Um... Not yet. I don't want to uspet Yesung hyung.  He seems to have a big fight with them. We'll wait till morning okay?"

The shorter nod and left the room with the taller. Glancing back once at the sleeping older, faint smile on his face as he wish his goodnight for the older. 

 


P/S: another dogeza from me. I know. It's been awhile.  And ayyy the angsty lol. I'll try to write more since i bought new phone. It was much more easier when the phone wont die on me every sec lol. Tell me how you feel about yeye getting new caregiver or maybe Sungmin could fight his mother in-law's request haha.