Playdate And Diapers

Our Little Sungie

Diapers chapter for my gurl Theo97!!!! Thanks for the fluff on your yesung fict!!!! It was so fluffy and me gusta ~❤

 

 

 

"Baby please stay still!!"

"No!"

Both mommy and baby had been running around the house.

Sungmin had been trying to catch the running baby for awhile now. But the little one never intended to listen to any of his mommy talks.

"Baby you have to wear it!"

"No! Mommy bad! Sungie don't want to wear that!" shout Yesung as he point his small little finger towards Sungmin's hand.

Sungmin look down to his hand. A special diaper for littlespace. It had been hours since he had to catch the smaller so he can put one on Yesung.

"But baby, you got an accident this morning. You can't wet you crib again tonight." said Sungmin with a plead.

"Sungie promise Sungie won't do it again! Sungie was too scare last night because mommy are not home!" said Yesung with eyes glistening with tears.

The caregiver could only sigh. The smaller was right. Last night was the night without him and Kyuhyun were heavy sleeper. Their baby could already call out to the sleeping caregiver just to be let out from his crib.

Kyuhyun on the other hand was only staring at the two from the kitchen counter. Watching as Sungmin chasing Yesung who was in his sleeping gown without wearing any pants.

"But baby, it's not wrong to be extra careful."

"No no no! Sungie are not baby! Sungie can go peepee by himself!" said Yesung again.

They were only separated by a long couch with Yesung keep avoiding him. With a heavy sigh, Sungmin putting down the diaper and being over the smaller underpants from the moment he had try to sneakily wearing the diaper onto the smaller.

"Fine. Come here, wear you pants first. Mommy won't force you to use the diaper. But if we got another accident, you have to listen to mommy okay?" said Sungmin.

The caregiver went around the couch knowing Yesung won't runaway again. He then pull Yesung hip in front of him as he sat on the couch. With gentle, he help the smaller wore his pants. 

"Sungie promise!" said Yesung. Sweet smile plastered on his beaming face. 

"Aigoo my sweet baby!" Sungmin coos as he keep kissing on the smaller's face.

"Mommy tickles!!!"

.

And fortunate enough for Yesung that night, he never got any accident anymore. 

He had been more careful just because of he despise the use of diapers on him. He hate how baggy it feels around his bottom. The wet feeling that had him scrunching up his face from the uncomfortable feeling. 

He vow with his normal self to not let himself into another accident or he will have to face the diaper again.

.
.
.

Today, the Littles had been set up some playdate by Leeteuk. Using his house as the meeting place, he invited Yesung, Changmin and all their caregivers along to the playdate.

Once Yesung step inside the familiar looking house, he was tackled down by a rather jumpy Ryeowook.

"Sungie! You came!!!" Ryeowook shrieking as he keep hugging the dumbstruck little.

"Wookie, you'll hurt Sungie. Sungmin, I'm sorry." said Leeteuk with a smile.

"Oh it's okay. I'm sure Sungie likes it too. And oh, I'm sure you remember DBSK. Changmin is their little as i told you." said Sungmin as he introduced the 3 men, Yunho, Changmin and Jaejoong, who came with him.

"Ah of course i remember our ambassadors. Come in. I'll show you the playpen." said Leeteuk. 

They walk with Ryeowook clinging onto the giggling Yesung. Seeing the two interactions, Changmin couldn't hell but to feel a bjt jealous with the two thus he begin to hug Yesung from the other side and pout.

"Min?" said Yesung as he glance at the pouting taller.

"Sungie keep playing with him. Changmin want to play and laugh with you too!"

"Ah kids, wait till we--- oh we here!" said Jaejong as he saw the beautifully decorated room.

The wall had yellow pastel colors as few animated giraffe was drawn all over it. Leeteuk had specialist made it for his giraffe lover little.

"Now, go and play." said the caregivers as they walk into the room.

"Mommy! There's a giraffe!" Yesung shrieking as he point at the lifesize giraffe.

"Hehe. That's my giraffe Sungie!" said Ryeowook proudly.

"Really!?" 

Again, Chanhmin felt jealousy erupted inside him as Yesung keep cooing on every giraffe he sees. But soon they starting to play together. Ryeowook invited Changmin to join him in building some stuff while Yesung keep gathering every soft he sees and put it near him. He felt lonely whe the two Littles keep focusing on the 'building' they made.

"What did you guys make?" said Yesung as he scott closer towards the two.

"We build house for you!" said Changmin joining by a nodding Ryeowook.

"House for me? But Sungie has house already." said Yesung innocently. 

"No no! This is our house. Me and Changmin are your husband and your are our wife." said Ryeowook.

"Ehhh. Why Sungie become wife again!" Yesung puffing his cheeks as he crossing his hand angrily. 

But the anger never once intimidating any as the two continue on the build.

"Don't ignore Sungie!" shout Yesung as he stomping his little feet.

"We're not. But mommy jae said that it's normal for wife to get angry all the time." said Changmin.

Pouting was all he can do as he keep watching the two finishing up the so called house. But all he sees was blanket attached to the side of the window while few chairs had been use as the pillar.

"Min... Wookie... Sungie want to help." said Yesung with a pout.

"Okay! Sungie go prepare the tea." said Ryeowook, earning more pout from the now upset little.

"No! Sungie won't make a drink! Sungie not a wife!" said Yesung, shaking his head vigorously. 

Changmin glance towards the upset smaller and begin to scoot over. He then pull the smaller into his hug as he keep patting Yesung's head.

"There there. Sungie not our wife then." said Changmin softly.

Yesung stop his tantrum and immediately smile. He look at Ryeowook before pouting once again.

"But Wookie said that." said Yesung.

Ryeowook sigh as he shake his head. 

"Fine. Sungie not our wife then. Let's play!  The house are done!" said Ryeowook.

The three of them continue their play after the little drama. It was unknown to them that their caregivers had been watching from the other room using the baby monitor.

Leeteuk chuckle as he saw the defeated Ryeowook who didn't get what he want.

"Hyung,Wookie are so persistent. Yesung really hates it when people call him beautiful." said Sungmin with a laughter. 

"Changmin are the same too but he weak for Yesung's tears so he admit the defeat first. It's seems that our little fall for Sungie, Sungmin hyung." said Jaejong.

"They just a kids. It's normal to be possessive with their close friend." Yunho added in while staring at the big monitor. 

"Yes they are. Oh look! It's almost lunch time. I should cook now." said Leeteuk.

"I'll help!" said Jaejong.

The caregivers flood into the kitchen area as they begin to made some lunch for everyone, leaving Yunho to watch over the monitor for them.

.

"Sungie! There's another patient!" 

"Oh! Put it here!"

The Littles had move on to another play. With Yesung being the doctor, Ryeowook keep collecting the scattered doll and soft toy for the doctor to fix them. He even went back to put the doll so the process could be repeated. 

Changmin who act as the nurse begin to wrap a tape onto one of the 'cured' doll. He proceed with settling the dolls aside for Ryeowook to reopen the tape and repeat everything. 

They keep playing until Yesung sighing. The little one begin to mop around as he lay down away from the toys.

"Sungie? Are you okay?" Changmin ask as he hover on top of the mopping smaller.

Seeing the two a little too far from him, Ryeowook join the two and lay down next to Yesung. 

"Sungie tired?" Ryeowook ask the latter.

The now pouting little only nod as he sigh again.

"I want my mommy...." whisper Yesung softly.

"It's lunch time!" said Ryeowook. 

Recalling the supposed time where he usually been in the kitchen, he switch back to his normal self and begin to walk out.

"Wookie?" Yesung call to the now big Ryeowook. 

"Ah Sungie. I forgot that i was supposed to cook. Let's go. Changmin, follow hyung okay?" said Ryeowook. 

"Hyung?" said Changmin confusedly but still following the older nevertheless. 

.

"Jae, they went out from the playpen." said Yunho after he saw the three Littles walk out from the room.

"Really? Why?" said Jaejong.

"Oh i forgot!  It's usually Ryeowook's time to cook lunch for us. So it's common for him to regress back to his usual self and came here." said leeteuk.

"He cooks? That's awesome!" said Jaejong in amazement. 

Soon the three little came into the scene. Yesung begin to shriek as he saw his by the kitchen counter.

"Mommy!!!"

"Sungie! Did you have fun playing?" said Sungmin as he hug the smaller.

"Yes! Sungie is a doctor now!"

"Eoh? Wow! My baby are awesome!" 

The others watch as the two shrieking to themselves. Sungmin keep cooing at his little baby every time the smaller telling him his playdate experience. 

"The lunch should be ready in 10 more minutes. How about Sungie wait with others in the living room. Mommy will call you later." said Sungmin.

"Wookie, you should go too. Mama and the others will cook for you guys." said Leeteuk.

"Okay!"

.
.
.

After lunch, they continue to play in different spot. This time, Leeteuk lead them to the garden.

Ryeowook dragging his two friends to one of the spot where the wall of the garden. There, a small playground was build as well as the sandbox.

"Wow! Wookie had playground!"  said Yesung happily. 

"Papa made it for me! Papa are so strong so he build this for my birthday!" said Ryeowook. 

The two other Littles not once envy by the proud one. Instead,they felt happy for the others. The play continue as the caregivers begin to walk around inside the garden.

"Hyung, who are your grandparents?  This house is so big!" said Sungmin curiously. 

"Them? Just a normal ceo."

"Normal... You say..." said Sungmin with dumbfounded face. He keep looking around on the beautiful mansion and the garden. 'this is not normal. This is crazily rich! There's no such thing as normal with being a ceo!' thought him.

"Huaaaa!!!"

The caregivers begin to perk up as they heard the screaming. 

"That's Sungie!" said Sungmin.

He frantically run towards the playground and found Yesung running away from the place.

"Sungie? What happened?" 

Seeing his mommy standing there with a frown, Yesung came running towards the caregiver with a wail.

"Mommy! There's an alien inside the sand!"  said Yesung with a sobbing.

"Alien?" 

Sungmin walk up towards the sandbox and found nothing as suspicious as what Yesung had said.

"Baby, there's nothing there. Wookie, why Sungie's crying?" Sungmin ask the clueless smaller. 

"Crying? Oh. There's a beetle just now. Changmin went away to throw it out." said Ryeowook. 

"Oh. Sungie, that's not an alien. It's a bug."

"Bug? I hate bug!" said Yesung with a sobbing. 

"Shhh. It's okay. Changmin already throw it away." said Sungmin softly, rubbing the back of the crying little.

.

Soon the playdate come to an end. They disperse into their own vehicle and begin to drive away.

"Sungie, do you like them?" Sungmin ask the smaller.

"Yes! Minmin and Wookie are the best!" 

Listening to the smaller being happy for today's playdate was quite an achievement for Sungmin. It was his goal to make Yesung feel more comfortable with being around new people. 

"That's good. Mommy will arrange another playdate for you, Minmin and Wookie then."

"Yay!"

.

Before going to bed that night, Sungmin begin to pester the smaller again.

"Are you sure you won't wet your bed again?"

"Yes mommy! I promise!" 

It had been their routine for Sungmin to ask the smaller to wear his diapers. It might be a one time accident but for Sungmin, it's better to avoid it from happening again.

"Okay then. Wakes mommy up if you want to go to the toilet." said Sungmin as he went to close the light and join Kyuhyun on the bed.

Yesung only nod as he begin to settle in between his bunny. He keep remembering today's playdate where he found the scary looking bug. Will the bug follow him to the bathroom? The thought had him ignore the needs of him to actually use the toilet for that night.

.

"Omo... Sungie.." said Sungmin.

Yesung could only cry. He did it. He was to scared of the bug inside his dream and refuse to wake up. Hence the crib had to be clean by his mommy once again.

"Mommy... Sowwy...." whisper Yesung in between his sniffling. 

"It's okay baby. But you do remember our promise right?" said Sungmin.

"Promise?" 

"Tonight, you'll sleep with the diapers okay?"

Hearing the diapers once again only had him out more as he keep shaking his head no.

"Baby, you have to. It's for your own good."

The smaller could only lowered his gaze more as he pout. He had to his own promise and he had to face the diapers. 

.
.
.

"Yah hyung. Why Yesung keep mopping around today?" said Hyukjae  to Sungmin.

It was around lunch when they realize about the change in their coworkers. 

"Things happen and now he's upset. Don't worry. It will be only for a while." said Sungmin.

The silent tantrum went on for the rest of the day. Leaving Sungmin deprived from his little baby's giggles and laughter. But it was for his own good! Thought Sungmin. 

That night, Sungmin was already waiting for the smaller inside room. It was only the two of them as Kyuhyun had to work outside of the town at the moment. 

"Come here." said Sungmin, patting the bed for the smaller to lay down there.

"Mommy... I promise i won't do it again... No diapers please..." 

"Sungie. You already broke your promise. It's okay. It won't make you feel uncomfortable. Wookie wear the same brand too. He never wine about it right?" said Sungmin.

"Wookie wear it too?"

"Yes baby. Now lay down." 

Yesung grunting once more before laying down with . 

Sungmin begin to work on the diapers. It took him only few minutes to finally put on a the diapers for Yesung.

"Mommy... I feel uncomfortable..." said Yesung meekly as he squirm from the tightness. 

"Was it too tight?" said Sungmin worriedly. He adjusting the strap a little bit and Yesung begin to feel better.

"I'm okay now." said Yesung. 

It wasn't that bad, thought Yesung.

"So now, let's sleep. Do you wanna sleep with mommy or the crib?" 

"Mommy!"

The little one giggl as he plopped himself onto his mommy. The diapers issues had long gone from his head that now he can sleep with his mommy again.

"Now, let's sleep baby!"

Afterwards, no more accident happen as Sungmin struggle every night to put on the diapers for a stubborn baby. Running around the house had become their routine while kyuhyun watch from aside with his drink.

'I love my family' thought Kyuhyun.

 

 

 

A/N: i miss writing! I'm sorry for the tardiness, work got me tired everyday lol. I hope this chapter can compensate for now.

 

Trivia: wookie are the oldest little in this story alongside with Changmin. The oldest he can be was 7 while the youngest age was 5. Only on special occasion, wookie can be as young as 2. While sungie was the youngest little aging at 4-2 at upmost. Suffering from the loneliness by growing up alone had yesung wanting to be pampered more without unconsciously asking for it. That's all human~~~~~