Special Trip Part1

Our Little Sungie

A/N: since the chapter took so long to be written, I'm uploading this first part and continue on the second one right away. Enjoy baby yeye to the fullest~ and welcome for new subscribers! Thank you for visiting my writing! Hope you gjys interested in my other stories too!!!  Love, Terry~❤

 

 

 

It's holiday season. All members of Sapphire floors had been given quite luxurious trip to one of Siwon's family hotel. Who would have thought the man who rarely staying at the office had one rich family. Being that Shindong, the owner of their company quite close to Siwon's family, he decided to have the annual trip for his closest members of Sapphire floor at the hotel.

Kyuhyun finally able to join the floor after months of good reputation in his works. He decided to join them as he has been wanting to have some free time with his little family. 

Few of workers from other floors was able to join them through the raffle and thus 1 woman and 2 others men were chosen. 

And Monday was the mark, of Yesung's first misery on the trip.

§

The first road trip start at 7am. Sungmin had already packed all their stuff the night before their departure. 

"Kyunnie, can you help Sungie? Don't let him bring that two giant bunny." said Sungmin as he packing their meals for the trip.

"Okay!" 

Kyuhyun went into their room to find out that Yesung indeed trying to stuff the bunny inside his small luggage. 

Kyuhyun watch as the smaller are having his hard time to figure out why the big bunny unable to go into his bag. Mumbling as he shove the head of the bunny more and more.

"Don't you want to follow me? Get inside the bag!"

The caregiver chuckling at the nonsense. It's seem that their little baby begin to communicate with his toy. Feeling too giddy to let such a scene wasted, Kyuhyun take a seat on the bed and keep watching over Yesung's struggle. 

After awhile Yesung sigh and put the bunny back into his spot. Staring at the poor abused bunny from all the pushing and shoving. 

"Sorry bunKyu...bunMin... I can't bring you guys..." whisper Yesung softly. As if he had let them down even after he tried his best to bring them together.

Feeling sympathy for the little baby, Kyuhyun strode over and sit next to him.

"Sungie. What are you doing?" ask Kyuhyun while patting the smaller's head. 

"Dada... I want to bring them but mommy said i can only bring toys that fits my bag... Bunnies are too big..."said Yesung with a pout.

"Then, why don't we bring bun bun only? Then when we come back, bun bun can tell his mommy and daddy about our trip."

"Really?! Yay!!!" 

Yesung went over to the bag and packing other toys. Lots of them were stuffed animals and books.

"Guys! We have to go now!" Sungmin shout from the living room.

After another 15 minutes, they begin to walk down to the basement and begin to pack their stuff into the car.

As they were about to close the door, someone came from behind their car and open up the door to Yesung's seat.

"Heechul hyung?!"

"Hi! Mind if i ride with you guys? It's quite lonely to drive there by myself."  said Heechul with dramatic act. "Sungie! I miss you so much!"

The older hug the smaller dearly. Rubbing his own face to the other as he keep smooching the smaller's face.

"Aish hyung. You should told us earlier. What if we accidentally left you behind?" said Sungmin with a sigh.

"Don't you worry about it. I've been waiting near the door for you guys." said Heechul.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun chuckles to themselves. The older becoming quite open to them ever since Yesung being their little one.

"Okay. Buckle up. Dada will start driving now."

"Yes!" both Yesung and Heechul shout happily as Heechul continue to pester himself onto Yesung. 

"I feels like i getting another little." said Sungmin with a smile.

.

Two hours into the drive, Yesung whining after woken up by a thunder. It was raining quite awhile now and the temperature begin to drop even with the car heater was functioning just like usual.

"Mommy... I'm scare..." Yesung timidly call out to Sungmin but the latter were still asleep from the long journey. 

Looking to his right, Heechul were too deep into his slumber to even help him calm down from the thunder.

But only after another loud thunder, Yesung broke into a loud wail. Shocking Kyuhyun who actually unable to hear the soft crying from before due to the rain. He quickly waking up Sungmin to help him as he still had to focus on the driving. 

"Mommy!!!" shout Yesung again and succeed in waking Heechul.

Both Sungmin and Heechul turn their head towards the crying smaller who holding onto his head as if he's trying to protect himself from the thunder.

"Aigoo. Sungie afraid of the thunder eoh? Heechul hyung, could you help me hug him? It's hard to move myself to the back." said Sungmin with bitter smile.

Heechul quickly pulls the smaller into his hug. Caressing the latter's head as he whisper nothing bad for him.

"It's okay. It's just a thunder. Auntie Heechul is here." said Heechul as he left few kisses on the younger's forehead. 

"He..heebongie..." whisper Yesung with a sobbing. 

"Aww! Is that my nickname?" Heechul squeals happily with the new name.

Sungmin only chuckles as he staring at the two. A tinge of jealousy erupted inside him as he was unable to join the hug due to the moving car.

"Sungie really like to create new nickname for others huh?" 

Sungmin turn his head towards Kyuhyun.

"Yes he is." said Sungmin with a smile.

.
.
.

"Wahh!!! We here!" said Sungmin as he walks towards the hotel.

"Mommy..."

As soon as he heard the faint call, Sungmin quickly feet around. 

"Sorry. Mommy got too excited" Sungmin chuckle as he went around take a hold of Yesung's hand.

The four of them went to the lobby where the others already waiting for them. To their shocks, they will be staying at the hotel penthouse and split into two groups.

First group were Yesung, Sungmin, kyuhyun, Leeteuk, Kangin, Ryeowook Siwon and Shindong in one house.

Second house were Donghae, Eunhyuk, Heechul, Jinyoung, the only female worker who win the raffle and two other workers.

They made their promise to meet at the first house to set some barbecue party.

Soon the others slowly gathering at the said house after they finish with their unpacking. 

.

After Leeteuk setup some playpen inside Sungmin’s room, he went over to bring the two littles into the playpen so they could have some playtime before the food ready.

“Mama gonna be helping outside. Wookie play nice with Sungie okay?” said Leeteuk as he pat the smaller’s head.

“Okay!”

15 minutes into the play, Ryeowook for some reason had build massive fort for his family play. He let Yesung in with his bunny and begin to play teatime with Yesung as his wife.

“Why Sungie become the wife? Wookie look smaller than Sungie” said Yesung with a pout.

“Because Sungie are prettier than Wookie. Wookie build the house. So Wookie the husband.” said Ryeowook with a cheeky smiles as he pointing at the fort made out of chairs and cushion.

“But Sungie don’t want to be a wife…”

“Sungie are beautiful. Wookie is cute. So Sungie are the wife. Only beautiful people can be wife. Now, let’s drink the tea.”

Yesung pout more but soon forget it all after they begin to play with other toys.

In the midst of the play, the door to the room opens up. A gasp can be heard from the doorway when a woman that had came with them earlier that day finding them surrounded by toys.

“Woo…kie…” Yesung begin to scoot away towards Ryeoowok's back. Feeling exposed by a stranger. He had thought Leeteuk locked the door so none of the workers from different floor than them could enter the room.

“Omo! Littles!” Jinyoung squeals as she went over Ryeowook and Yesung.

Soon Leeteuk came running into the room upon realizing the door was left wide open.

“Ji--Jinyoung ssi…” 

Leeteuk watch as the woman squeals at the two littles. As if she knows what she’s facing with.

“Omo Sunbaenim… I’m so sorry. I thought on calling them for the meals. I’m sorry for this but are they littles?!” said Jinyoung with sparkling eyes.

“Eh? You know what they are?” said Leeteuk.

“Yes! I love littles so much! I didn’t know Yesung oppa and Ryeowook oppa are littles! They look so cute like this!”

Jinyoung squeals begin to frighten Yesung and had him scowl into the fort more.

Leeteuk only sighing. He had thought he already locked the room. And now he had to tell the other caregivers about the female worker founding their secrets.

“Jinyoung ssi. Calm down. You scaring one of them.”

Jinyoung turn around and realize her mistakes. She quickly bows to Leeteuk while crouching down to the littles to make up her mistakes.

“Ahjumma! You make my Sungie’s crying!” shouts Ryeowook as if he himself are not scare of the squealing woman.

“A…ahjumma?”

“Wookie! That’s rude! Jinyoung ssi. I’m so sorry. Wookie can be quite brutal when he’s in littlespace.” said Leeteuk in panic.

Jinyoung smile softly to them. “It’s okay. He just a kid. Ahjumma are very sorry. Can Sungie and Wookie forgive ahjumma ?” said Jinyoung with one bright smiles.

“Hmmp!” Ryeowook puffing his cheeks as he went into the fort to console the crying one.

Leteuk sighing as he went over to the fort. “Jinyoung ssi. I’m so sorry. But could you forgive them? Wookie is a bit possessive over his friend. And Sungie are quite shy around the others.”

“Oh it’s okay. Are they both yours?”

“Both? No. Only Ryeowook. Sungie is Sungmin and Kyuhyun’s little. I hope they won’t mind about me telling you this. And I hope you can keep this between us and them. Don’t tell the other workers.” said Leeteuk.

“Kyuhyun’s little? Don’t worry about it. I know how others won’t react the same way as I do. I wish I can play with them. They are so cute!”

Leeteuk chuckles and ask the woman to leave first as he trying to coax the little to join them for the barbecue. He went over and open the blanket that covering the ‘front door’ to the fort and sighing in relief.

Ryeowook were hugging Yesung and manage to stop the crying. Leeteuk knows well that the smaller didn’t cry from the squeals but from the shock. He heard form Sungmin how Yesung become too anxious when there’s a person who knows him exposed to his little’s habit.

“Wookie. Sungie. Can you guys be big for awhile? You can continue the play after the meals.”

Ryeowook release the hug and pout at Leeteuk. “But mama, that ahjumma scaring Sungie.”

“Baby, Jinyoung didn’t mean to do that. Can you forgive her? Or mama won’t let you play with Sungie anymore.” said Leeteuk with a grin.

“What? No! Sungie is mine!”

“No. Sungie is mommy minnie’s baby.” said Sungmin.

“Oh Sungmin ah. Why you here?” said Leeteuk.

“Jinyoung told me everything. She apologize to us for intruding their playtime. I didn’t realize the other could found out about them this way.”

"Sorry. That would be my mistake, I thought I already lock the door.” said Leeteuk.

Sungmin went into the fort after Ryeowook went out of it. He than pulls Yesung into his hug and caressing Yesung who already calmed down from his crying fit.

“It’s okay hyung. Things happen. Now, can Sungie be a big boy for now? We should join them for the party.”

Yesung nod meekly. Wiping his own tears with his long sleeve and smiling towards his mommy.

“Aigoo! You just too shocked by her eoh? You are so cute!” Said Sungmin as he kissing the latter’s chubby cheeks.

Leeteuk lead them to the balcony wheres the party took place. Jinyoung saw Yesung right behind Sungmin and realize the other were his usual self again.

“Yesung oppa. I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you just now.” said Jinyoung with a sad face.

“N--no.. it’s okay… I’m just not used to others seeing me in that state.” said Yesung nervously.

“Aww! You are so cute. Please enjoy the food!”

.

After the party end, all workers went back to their own respective penthouse.

Jinyoung walk out from her room towards the living room after bath. Frowning when she could only see two of other raffles winner lounging inside the room.

“Where’s the other?” said her as she joining them on the couch.

“They meeting their own members at the other house. We shouldn’t ask them to let us join thou. It’s lucky enough for me to join those angels!” said one of the man.

“Tssk so dramatic, Chanyeol.” said the shorter one as he scoffing at the tall drama queen.

“What?! I’m not lying! Have you ever seen other man that as beautiful as Heechul sunbaenim, Baekhyun ah?” said Chanyeol.

“Whatever. What about you Jinyoung ah?” said Baekhyun as he turn over Jinyoung.

“Eoh? Oh! Of course! They are good looking people.” said Jinyoung with monotone.

Baekhyun only stares for a few second before he went back on watching the movies with Chanyeol.

.

First penthouse

“What?! Jinyoung ssi saw them?” said Donghae in surprise.

A slap make it’s way to Donghae’s head due to the loud shout. Heechul glaring at him as he sheepishly apologize for his over reaction.

“Yeah. I forgot to lock the door. But I don’t think we have to worry since she knows about littlespace things. And she’s adore them too.” said Leeteuk.

“Really? I’m just worried that Yesung gonna react differently at first.” said Kyuhyun with a sigh of relief.

“He did actually. He had cry from her squeals. He hates noises sometimes.” said Sungmin.

“Talking about them, where Sungie and Wookie?” said Hyukjae as he bring over chips and drink.

“Wookie insisted on continue their plays after bath. So I put them in Sungmin’s room again. Should we call them for the snacks?” said Kangin.

“Of course. Wookie would get angry if we didn’t invite him for the snack time.” said Leeteuk as he went over to the room.

Few seconds later Leeteuk came out with Ryeowook who dragging the sleepy Yesung.

“It’s seems that Wookie force Yesung to play till he was exhausted.” Leeteeuk chuckles as he lead Yesung to sit in the middle of Kyuhyun and Sungmin.

Shindong and Siwon join them after coming back from meeting with their friends and family. Siwon saw the sleepy Yesung and chuckles unconsciously.

“I’ve been busy with no time to visit the office and we have another little?” said Siwon as he sit himself across Yesung.

“Well we did told you before but you are too busy with the marketing.” said Heechul. “Isn’t he cute?” Heechul squeals as he went over to Yesung and pull him up. Sungmin groan at first for the older to take away his baby but then shrug it off when the alcohol came.

Heechul then let the smaller sit in the middle of him and Siwon. He let Yesung choose his favorites chips and keep ruffling the smaller’s smooth raven.

“He is the cutest!” said Siwon, admiring the smaller. It was now Siwon could finally see Yesung’s face after the haircut.

“Only now I can meet Sungie. How was it, Sungmin hyung. Finally having your own little?” said Shindong with tease. It’s seems like everyone know the now mommy for little Sungie had been struggling to have his own little all this time.

“Aish Dongie. It’s heaven! Sungie are the nicest baby I ever meet.” said Sungmin with a squeals.

“Good for you then.” said Shindong with a smiles.

All of them then enjoy the night with chatting and playing around with each other after months of working on the fashion shows that just finish days before the trip.

Sungmin had to guard little Sungie from chugging on the alcohol after the colors was too tempting for the smaller. Hearing how Yesung was a lightweight from Kibum, Sungmin had to be more cautious from letting Yesung near any of it.

Hours later, some of them were already drop ‘dead’ in the living room. Shindong who with the highest alcohol tolerance begin to take out sleeping stuff for the pass out one. With Kyuhyun and Leeteuk help, they help the others to sleep comfortably.

“Aww! Look at that!” Leeteuk squeals in whisper while pointing at the sleeping Ryeowook who hugging Yesung in his sleep.

“Oh. That’s rare. Yesung always hates to sleep with stranger before.” said Kyuhyun.

“Well, Wookie is not stranger anymore then? Have you found out the reason why Yesung being avoidance with befriending new people? I’m sure Sungmin already told you this.”

“Yes. He told me but even after Yesung’s ex boyfriend came back, we still can’t found out the real reason.”

“Ex.. boyfriend? Wow.” said Leeteuk with a gasp.

“Yeah. And that ex happen to be our old friend too. At least he took care of Yesung before they broke the relationship. Anyway, I’m sure you’re tired. Want me to help drag Kangin hyung to your room?” said Kyuhyun.

“Drag you say. Okay.” Leeteuk chuckles by the younger choice of words.

After helping the older, Kyuhyun join Sungmin inside the room. The latter had already pass out from the amount of alcohol they force him to chug down from their dare.

“Sun..gie…” Sungmin mumbling in his sleeps.

“Pfft. Sungie is sleeping outside.” whisper Kyuhyun as he pulls the older into his hug. It’s been awhile since the last time he can hug his fiance.

“I love you, Min ah.”

“Mm… love too…”

.
.
.

The next morning, Yesung woke up with a straining across his waist and his limbs. He wake up in his normal self. Feeling annoyed by the koala who’s hugging him to death. Looking to his left was Donghae who still deep in his slumber. To his right was Hyukjae who responsible for straining his limbs from moving around. He remember fallen asleep with Ryeowook but the latter was nowhere to be found.

“Donghae… Hyukjae.. wake up… my limbs hurts…” said Yesung softly.

Few minutes into waking the two with no progress, Yesung begin to slip into his little space. Getting more and more irritated by the two stubborn duo. His limb numbs from the tight hug.

“Mommy…. Dada…” Yesung whimpers softly.

He begin to squirm and tossing his head around when no one come for his whimpers. He bit back the wails from disturbing the whole house but soon he becoming more and more upset.

Lucky for him when he heard someone was busying cooking somethings in the kitchen. He tried his best to call the other but he chokes on his cry so many times.

“Aigoo. Did they disturbing you?”

Yesung look up to find Siwon was standing next to them with a sweatpant. The taller was just came back from his run and saw the smaller struggle with somethings.

Siwon pry off the hands from hugging Yesung and lift him up on his feet. Yesung staring in amazement as the taller lift him up with no hassle as if he was as light as a paper.

“There you go. Where’s you mommy?” said Siwon while ruffling Yesung’s bed hair.

Yesung shake his head. He woke up with the two koalas thus he had thought both of his caregivers nor Ryeowook had abandoned him.

“Then can uncle Siwon accompany you for breakfast?” said Siwon as he drag the smaller to the kitchen. Yesung squirm as he tried to fetch his bunny that had been pinned underneath Donghae. Siwon quickly help him to take it and gave it to him. The taller then lead him again towards the kitchen.

Upon reaching to the kitchen, Yesung saw Ryeowook was the one who had been busying himself inside the kitchen.

“Wookie?” said Yesung as he ran towards the kitchen.

“Oh Sungie! You’re up. It’s Ryeowook for you.” said Ryeowook as he ruffling the little’s hair.

“Ryeowook? What are you doing?” said Yesung with excitement.

“I’m cooking. It’s almost finish.”

“Cooking? Wook--Ryeowook can cook?” said Yesung with sparkling eyes.

“Of course! I’ve been cooking for Kangin hyung and Leeteuk hyung all this time. Now, can you help me?” said Ryeowook.

“Yes!”

“Go awake the others for me. Breakfast almost ready.”

“Okay!”

Siwon chuckles as he watch Yesung went around the house to wake the others.

“Falling for our Sungie?”

Siwon turn towards Ryeowook who smirking towards him. The smaller begin to with words that little Wookie won’t be able to understand.

“Urgh. You should just be the little you.” said Siwon as he roll his eyes off at the smaller.

“We won’t able to eat breakfast then.”

“Hey! Our hotel serve that okay?! why are you even cooking?” said Siwon with a frown.

“Well, I want to serve others my homemade cooking. Sungie love my kimchi jigae.” said Ryeowook while sticking his tongue towards Siwon.

“You guys should stop fighting for once. It’s annoying to see the two of you fighting with each other every time you guys met.” said Heechul who then join Siwon at the table.

“Can’t help it.” said Siwon.

“Really. You guys are the same age. Maybe Siwon should become little too and act more cuter like Ryeowook.” said Leeteuk as he drag the half asleep Kangin.

“That will be creepy!” both Ryeowook and Siwon cringe at the idea of Siwon acting kids in front of them.

“Besides, I’m not the same age. Just having two birthday didn’t count.” muttering Siwon by himself.

Soon the others join them at the tables including the three who actually been abandoned the night before.

Jinyoung quickly make her way towards Yesung and sat right next to him. Yesung had already slip back into the big him and only smile at Jinyoung.

“Omo! It’s that your favorite toy?” whisper Jinyoung softly as she pointing at the bunny on Yesung’s lap.

Yesung blush as he nod softly. He tried to hide it but Jinyoung had told him it was fine to let it be.

In the middle of the meals, Sungmin who sat next to Yesung other side can’t help but to realize how Jinyoung keep taking care of Yesung’s meals by putting more and more food into Yesung's bowl. Feeling uneasy with the female worker doing, he resort by telling her to stop.

“Oh. I’m sorry. Sungie look too thin so I was worried.” said Jinyoung with a sad face.

“It’s okay. He just can’t eat too much for breakfast or else he won’t eat lunch.” whisper Sungmin.

Yesung only pout as he heard how Sungmin telling others his eating habits. But deep down he felt relief for Sungmin to stop Jinyoung from giving him too much food.

“Noted then.” said Jinyoung with monotone. ‘Can’t eat much’ thought her.

.

They decided for the first activity on the second day are picnic by the beach. For some reason, Donghae, Hyukjae and Siwon already gone right after they got the rented surf board. Chanyeol who were too shy to join the others had to be dragged by Kangin to the beach. Leaving Baeukhyun who not fond of the beastly wave and join the other on relaxing under the gazebo.

Under Leeteuk supervision, Ryeowook and Yesung enjoy in building sand castle right near the older. Jinyoung who had been following Yesung around quickly join the littles in playing and helping them fetching the water. Trying her best to win the littles heart from yesterday mess up.

Heechul had to pull Yesung aside to put some sunscreen so the latter won’t catch any sunburn due to sunny day.

“Hey hyung. That’s my job…” pout Sungmin as he staring at Heechul smearing some lotion onto Yesung’s face.

“Oh first come first serve. Just relax for today. I’ll watch over him. There you go. Finish!” Heechul smiling brightly towards Yesung as the smaller giggles and went back to Ryeowook.

“Hey Chul. How about my baby?” said Leeteuk.

“Tssk. Do it yourself.” said Heechul as he went away after he throw the bottle of the sunscreen towards Leeteuk.

“Aigo. Favoritism at the fullest. Come here Wookie.” said Leeteuk.

.

“Mommy. Can Sungie go to the water.” said Yesung as he tried to wake up Sungmin from the afternoon nap. The caregiver had fallen asleep while watching the two little and his fiance was nowhere to be found.

Yesung puffing his cheeks in annoyance. He need some water for his castle and the person who responsible for the job are gone. Jinyoung had already left moment ago, leaving Yesung with no other choice than getting the water by himself.

“Wookie. Sungie go get water first, okay?” said Yesung. Ryeowook nod without breaking his contact with the decoration on the sand.

Looking around, he found a bay that look deep enough for him to scoop some water into his bucket. It was a bit secluded but still can be seen by those who surfing at the moment. 

Yesung crouching and begin to take some water into the first bucket. He keep himself away from the dangerous gap and diligently scooping out the water. When he was trying to do the same to the second bucket, he felt his body swaying forwards from the strong wind but it wasn’t enough to throw him into the water. Until..

‘Splash!’

Yesung who never learn how to swim begin to squirm around. He tried to keep his head above the water but the pulls by the current wave was too much for him thus leading him to drown more.

“Mo--Mwooomy--

He cried and cried but no one listen. It was until Heechul who can’t find him at his sand castle begin to search for him and found him few meters away from them.

“Baby!” shouts Heechul in frantic. 

Heechul run towards the drowning little with the thought of jumping to save him but someone had already went for it first. He saw how Jinyoung jump into the water and begin to pull Yesung to the surface. But because of Jinyoung and Yesung are practically adult with too little different in weight from each other, Jinyoung could only let Yesung float in her arm. Waiting for others to fetch them.

Soon Siwon swam towards them and drag their drenched body to the shore. Fortunate enough Yesung didn’t need any help with his breathing but the smaller could only cry as he overcome his almost death experience.

Sungmin tried to take the smaller into his hand when Jinyoung slap his hand away. Glaring angrily towards the guilty looking caregiver for he had let such thing happen.

“Why did you let him near that bay!” shouts Jinyoung angrily.

“Jinyoung ah…” said Leeteuk as he tried to calm the angry woman.

Sungmin muttering his apologies. He had fall asleep from watching over the littles thus making him more guiltier than before. He watch as Jinyoung practically taking over his job on calming the crying smaller.

It was more painful when Kyuhyun doing the same thing as the female worker. Glaring and nagging about his careless mistake.

“Mommy…” whisper Yesung softly. Hating the way the others were nagging toward his mommy. “I want mommy…”

Sungmin only lowered his gaze to his hand, the whimpering goes unheard by him until Heechul told him so. He quickly went over Yesung and hug the latter carefully.

“Mommy are so sorry… mommy will be more careful next time.” whisper Sungmin as his tears dripping down onto Yesung’s cheeks.

Yesung only pull Sungmin closer and hug the latter as the source of his 
comfort.

Sungmin heard as kyuhyun keep thanking Jinyoung for her quick reaction on saving their small little from drowned by the sea. The taller then went over them and kneel right next to Yesung.

“Let me carry him to the house.” said Kyuhyun.

Sungmin meekly let his fiance doing so and tailing right behind him.

“Sorry…” whisper Sungmin timidly.

Kyuhyun sigh. They ride in the elevator with the drenched Yesung who was too daze to even react to anything.

“It’s okay, I was wrong too. I shouldn’t let you watch over them by yourself. Besides, Sungie is okay now. Right?”

Kyuhyun smiles gently towards Sungmin as the older broke into another sobbing.

Back at the beach, Chanyeol and Baekhyun exchange their look with each other. They had been listening to them from the start. Furrowing their brows as they keep pondering on the last conversation between Sungmin and Yesung.

“Mommy?” whisper Baekhyun and Chanyeol but Leeteuk had already heard it all.

Leeteuk sighing. For their secret had been exposed to two other workers.

‘This is not going so well…’ thought Leeteuk as he approach those two.

.
.
.

That night, as expected. Yesung had caught some light fever from the drowning. After a doctor they had called finish his check up, he told them about Yesung’s condition.

“His muscles are not used to such moves. When he drowned this afternoon, he might have trying his best to swim around but due to lack of practice and warm up, his muscles joint might hurts a little bit after this. And the rest was just a normal fever from the shock. I suggest you let him rest for a whole day. Keep him warm all the time.”

Sungmin sigh in relief and stayed right next to Yesung as Kyuhyun send the doctor away. The others gathering around the bed just to catch a glimpse of sleeping Yesung before Heechul shoo them out from the room.

After awhile, Kyuhyun left to join others in the living room to give some space for the mommy and his little. Heechul come back with the soups prepared by Ryeowook.

“Sungmin, here.” said Heechul as he hands the tray for Sungmin.

The androgenic man staring at the sleeping one and sigh. He then help Sungmin to wipe away the sweats from Yesung’s body to keep him dry but soon frown when his sight falls on Yesung’s left legs.

“Sungmin. What is this?” Heechul point his fingers at the bruises on Yesung’s knee.

“Eoh? Did he fall down anywhere? But when I change his shirt this morning, that bruises were still nowhere near there.” said Sungmin while studying the long scratch on the smaller’s knee.

“And he couldn’t possibly sustain that scratch from the drowning. The bay was too curved with no stones much around it. Did he actually fall on the ground first?” Heechul muttering as he trying to think for the possibility. 

“Did someone push him?”

Sungmin frown at the older’s words. “That impossible. Sungie could had fall and accidentally roll into the water. He was quite clumsy too.”

“Maybe.” Heechul shrug it off as he continue to clean off Yesung. 

.

That night Yesung sleep while snuggling close towards Sungmin. As if he were to left his mommy for one milliseconds, his mommy would left him.

In his sleep, he mumbles out the dream that begin to haunt him after the frightening incident.

The visions. Smiling above him as 'it' muttering the words that little Yesung won't understand. 

'Your daddy'

'Mine'

'You are the key'

Mumbles and mumbles as the person smiling at him. Watching as he drown from the person own devilish trap.

 


Continue----

 

 

 

 

A/N: kill me for the cliffhanger. It's becoming more fun to leave some cliffhanger lol XD. At least you guys won't be waiting to long since im nearing the end of this special chapter. We all need some spice in our story. So i add some antagonist in this one XD