Friend

Our Little Sungie

 

 

Sungmin pov

I'm determine!  I'll do it today!  I've been wanting to do this but one after another problem came, i had to push it back till now.

Since today was my off day, i went out to buy some groceries for the house. As i was too indulging myself with the grocery list, i saw the time and recalling how Sungie will be home a little late. To be honest, i was quite worried when he said he will be coming back a little late than usual but at least he let me to fetch him later. I then continue with the grocery and went home immediately. 

Once i was finish with the early cooking, Kyuhyun greeting me with his tired face. He even reporting to me how Yesung was diligently ate his lunch box. 

"Aigooo good job Kyunnie" i said as i pat Kyuhyun's cheeks. He return the gesture by kissing my cheeks, so delicately. 

"You'll be driving alone to the office after this?" he ask curiously. 

"Yes. I'll be only fetching Sungie. If you want to, you can eat the dinner first."

"Oh I'll wait for you guys then." 

He left to take some bath and then rest while i wait outside until it's time to go to Yesung. 

.

I quickly went right to the elevator and ascend to our floor. Upon walking out from the elevator, i saw Yesung's office room were still bright. 

Knocking once, i open the door and found him looking up from his work. 

"Is it time to go home?" he ask me with a pout.

"Yes. You promise me to not go over the time I've already set for you."

He nod and begin to clean up his table a little bit. After that, he begin to cling onto my hand as he become drowsy from the exhausting works.

"Stay awake baby, we almost there."

I feel the timid nod from him. He really love to push himself to his limit but at least we are now able to tell him his curfew.

Once we got into the car,i let him sleep for awhile until we got home.

It was quite fun to watch over him as he try to walk in his drowsy state. Of course i have to help him from letting him walk into the walls.

When we reach the apartment, Yesung quickly went inside just to greet his bunny plushies much to Kyuhyun's dislikes. He had been waiting with an open arm near the door but our little baby are too tired to even notice him.

"Is the bunny are more important than me?"  Kyuhyun pout as he babbling about it.

"You're the one who bought it. Deal with it." 

.

After bath and dinner, Yesung went to the living room and begin to go through the channel on the television. 

I went over and plopped next to him. Soon, he begin to lean towards me with pacifier in his mouth. 

"Sungie?" i call for him and he glance from my shoulder. I can feel he's slowly becoming too peaceful at the moment. 

"Can mommy ask you something?" 

He nod.

"Why Sungie always scared on getting a new friend? Wookie is an exception right?" 

Yesung begin sit up straight as he fiddling with his little finger. Carefully, i pull out the pacifier from his mouth,earning a pout from him.

"Sungie have to answer mommy" said Kyuhyun. He appeared right behind us and join us on the couch. 

With Kyuhyun and me sitting next to his sides,he unable to run away. 

"Be..because...  My friend told me to not trust anyone." 

"Your friend? The one who teach you how to be little?" said Kyuhyun. 

I heard that someone else was the reason Yesung hyung became a little but i never know who was it.

"No. My Internet friend." 

"Internet? Did you still contacting him?" 

"Rarely nowadays. He's busy person. He's a little too."

"Do you trust what he said?" said Kyuhyun.  I can see the frown in his face as if he was annoyed by the said Internet friend. 

"Because he has been through it. He didn't want the same thing happened to me" said Yesung with a sad face.

"What happened to him?" i said curiously. 

"People disgusted at him... They mock him as if being a little are a freak... He told me some Littles are fake. They all just mocking him after they know who he is."

"Who is he?"

Now it's getting weirder. As if my baby was telling me this man that being his friend are some kind of a dangerous person. 

"He? Ummm... He... I don't know... I'm only call him Max and know his face."

"What? Baby you can't trust someone from the Internet like that. Did he still replying to you?" i said as i grip on his shoulder gently. 

"I trust him! Because he's nice to me. Although i didn't know his real name,we've met once."

"You've met him?!"

"Kyu, don't shout. You scaring him" 

I quickly hug my shocked baby and glare at Kyuhyun accusingly. Kyuhyun only apologize and ruffling our baby's hair.

"Only once... At a cafe. He's so tall!" said Yesung with amazement. 

"Can we meet him?"

"Umm maybe? I have to ask him first."  said Yesung. 

"Okay, that's a deal. And now, mommy want to say something. Listen carefully baby."

Yesung nod as he fully focusing on me. Waiting with somewhat nervous in his eyes.

"You should never doubt the people that we introduced to you. I know you had some bad experience before and your friend told the bad things too, but it doesn't mean everyone's the same. Wookie's friends are all nice and good. You don't have to be so afraid of them. Even if they were to do something bad, mommy and dada are always here. Remember?" 

He look down for a second and look up again. Grinning as he nod enthusiastically. 

"Pinky promise?"  i said as i show him my pinky. I nudge Kyuhyun to do the same and the promise had been made.

All that awaits is to meet this little who telling a nonsense to my baby.

Pov end

.
.
.

The clicking of the mouse and the keyboard resonates throughout the office room. The owner were so deep in his work. Eyes boring a hole into the monitor as he keeps editing and processing his given work.

Only then something had cross his mind. He had promise his caregivers to contact his Internet's friend and asking for a meeting.

He begin to log on to a forum where he found the said friend. He frown once he saw his friend's account was deactivated. Indicating that his friend had left the platform. 

"Oh i forgot i have his number" Yesung muttered as he begin to take out his phone. 

After texting  back and forth with Max, Yesung continue his work until Sungmin came. 

"Ready to go home?"  said Sungmin.

"Um... Sungmin ah. I have to meet my friend tonight" 

"Oh the Internet friend? I'm going too then."

"No. It's just to ask him if he wants to meet you and Kyu or not."

"That means...you going alone. Again?" 

"It's okay. It'll be fine." said Yesung.

Sungmin then only nod without saying anything further. He bid his farewell to his little and went out. But with some quick detour, he found himself in Kyuhyun's office room. 

"Kyu. He's meeting that friend of his tonight." 

"Oh. Are we going now?"

"The thing is, he want to go by himself. Talking about asking a permission for that friend to meet us. I'm worried." said Sungmin.

"Hmm. Let's stalk them then. Like when you stalk him and Kibum." said Kyuhyun with a tease.

"Tssk! You want to go too right!?"

"Yeah yeah. Let's prepare."

.
.
.

Yesung walk towards his meeting place. Upon seeing a tall figure facing his back towards him, Yesung went on to greet him first.

"Max?" said Yesung carefully, not wanting to greet a wrong person. 

"Oh Yesung? Wow! It's been awhile! You've change your style!" said the taller happily. 

"Well it's been two years of course. And you still wearing the face mask. I could only remember your face vividly." said Yesung with a smile.

"Haha. I have my reasons. We should find a place to sit." said Max.

They walk towards a cafe and greeted by a waiter. The waiter then lead them to the upstairs where they ask for a private space to speak. Once the order was placed, Max take off his face mask and sigh.

"I feel suffocate under that thing" 

"Then why you wearing it?" said Yesung. 

Max then frowning and begin to take a closer look into the smaller's eyes.

"Yesung. You don't know who i am?" said the man with a pout.

"Eh? I'm sorry but we've only met twice now. You never told ne your real name." said Yesung. 

"Well that's reasonable excuse. But look at my face and don't you feel like you saw me somewhere else?"

Yesung cutely shake his head and waiting for the man to continue. 

"Do you know dbsk? The idols?" 

Yesung nod as he smiles. "I love their songs. But what it as to do with me knowing you?" 

"You only listen to their songs? Never watch the music video?"

Yesung shake his head again. "Max. I don't understand what you're trying to say."

"Yesung. I'm in the dbsk. I'm one of the five members. You really are being serious when you said you never watch television much..." said Max with a sigh. He continues with "My real name is Shim Changmin. Max is my stage name."

"What?! Omo! I'm so sorry. I rarely keeping an update to artists. Sorry Max..."

Seeing how genuine the smaller is, Changmin couldn't help but to smile and ruffling the smaller's hair.

"It's okay. It's actually good to have a friend that didn't know who the idol Changmin is. But i want you to call me Changmin from now on. Max is a bit over the top."

"Okay!"

They stop their conversation for awhile when their orders came in. 

"So, it seems that you look less depressed than the first time i met you. What happen?" said Changmin. 

"Do i look that bad before?" 

"Not that bad. Just, the hair covering your face. The timid gesture of yours. You look more fresh now."

"Ah. That's because i finally have caregivers." 

"Eh? Didn't you already had one before? Your boyfriend?" 

Yesung pout as he fiddling with the hem of his shirt. 

"He left me because of me being little. So i was all alone in this 2 years until my coworkers found out about me and decided to be my mo-- caregivers.  I even got dada!" said Yesung happily as he beaming his bright smiles.

"Aww really!? I'm happy for you!" 

Changmin went around the table and sit next to Yesung. He then hugs the small latter and giggles.

"I remember how depressed you are back then! I should meet this caregivers who help you." 

"Coincidently, they want to meet you too."

"Really?  For what? How did they know about me?"

"Because i told them that you were the one who to teach me about not trusting anyone else.  They quite angry with that."

"So I'm about to get a nagging from your caregivers?  Not fair! I even ashamed of my past." 

"Wait, you left the forum. Does it mean you giving up on being little?" said Yesung. 

"Umm. Nope. Instead, i had caregivers on my own too."

Yesung frown. "I remember how you told me about people around you mocking you for being a little. I thought you already giving up"

"Well. That's before my bandmate found out about me. And now, they took care of me since they literally had already did. I'm the maknae of the group!"

"That's good! So you have all the members as the caregivers?" said Yesung. 

"Yup. They are so nice too. You should meet them."

"The idols?! No! I don't deserve it."

"Well. You meeting one now so why not four more?"

Yesung blush as he nod sheepishly. 

The two continue on their conversation. Ignoring their surroundings that begin to becoming a bit crowded.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun manage to book a booth right next to Yesung. Peeping and eavesdropping their little baby's conversation. Cooing back and forth on how cute Yesung sounding while talking about them.

"I'm so glad i meet him." whisper Sungmin to Kyuhyun. 

"Well, i always know Jongwoon hyung are the cutest baby ever" said Kyuhyun. 

"Yah don't push me!" 

Sungmin heard what seesm to be a whisper coming from the booth next to them. He ignore it as he trying to heard what Yesung had been conversing with his friend. 

"Yoochun! I swear to God, if you keep conquering that thing, imma throw you out!" 

As loud whisper finally snap him out. Leading him to walk towards the booth and slam it open.

"You!?"

"Sungmin ssi?"

"Sungmin?"

"Omo Sungie...."

.

Few minutes ago 

"Changmin, did you hear it?" said Yesung as he focusing on the loud noises coming from the opposite booth.

"I thought i heard my members name... They couldn't be possibly following me around.." said Changmin.

"Let's find out."

Yesung went out to find Sungmin facing his back towards him.

"Sungmin?" said him confusedly.

"Omo Sungie..." said Sungmin nervously. 

.
.
.

It was dawn to Yesung and Changmin about their respective caregivers had stalk them to their meeting. Thus leading them to go to another bigger booth for the entire family.

"Sungmin. Why did you following me?" said Yesung with a pout.

The caregiver only scratching his nape in awkward. 

"I'm worried about you. I'm afraid your friend are a bad person. Forgive me,eoh?" said Sungmin with a puppy eyes towards Yesung.

Yesung could only sigh as he nod.

"You too Kyu!" Yesung nag at Kyuhyun  who only shrug it off by smiling at him.

"So this is Yesung?" said one of the tall man with beautiful face. Yesung had almost accidentally call the man as a miss moment before. 

"Yes! I didn't know he work in the same company as Sungmin ssi." said Changmin. 

"You guys know Sungmin?" said Yesung with a lost face.

"Sungie, i thought you at least know our brand ambassador. They had been featuring in our magazine so many times already." said Sungmin with a chuckle. 

"I.. I only work on the editing. So i never really focusing on our model or anything. Sorry.." said Yesung with a blush. 

"Who would have thought the world is a small place? Changmin had been talking about Yesung before too. Is just us who didn't realize about it." said another tall man with foxy eyes.

The man then turn towards Yesung and smile. "Yesung ssi, i wanna thanks to you for being there with our Changmin before. If we didn't found out about your text messages and the littlespace forum, we won't know our maknae are the real baby."

"No. I don't deserve anything. I'm just looking for a friend online and Changmin was kind enough to talk to me."

"You are so polite Yesung ssi."said the beautiful man again.

Sungmin only chuckle as the two dbsk members cooing on his baby. Having enough with the view, he begin to spoke out.

"Guys, i want to tell you something. Yesung here is older than you guys. I just don't want you guys to think he's younger or anything. I've been there." said Sungmin with a laugh. He had mistaken the older years before. Thinking the petite looking man was younger than him.

"Eh really?!"  Changmin said it out loud. Surprised by the found information. 

Even the four members begin to widen to eyes as they staring at the smaller. 

Feeling all eyes on him, Yesung timidly trying to hide behind Kyuhyun. Tugging on the taller shirt as he groaning for Sungmin's embarrassing remark. 

"Hah. I can't believe it. He look so much more younger than Jaejong hyung." muttered one of them.

"Tssk, shut up Junsu. He even look younger than you." said the beautiful man who is none other than Jaejong himself. 

Both of them only glaring at each other as the others chuckling at them.

Sungmin giggling as he watch the two keep bickering. He knows too well the idols as they had been working together on various magazine throughout the years. He was too full of his laughter when he feels the tug on his shirt.

"Mommy bad... Mommy shouldn't laugh at them" said Yesung with a pout as he 'glaring' at his mommy. 

"Aigoo. Mommy are so sorry. But they just playing with each other." said Sungmin.

He brings to coo at Yesung who regressed after feeling too timid by all the stare. He keep pestering the smaller with coos, enjoying the to on his baby's face as the smaller begin to feel embarrassed with the treatment. 

"It's okay Sungie, we all know about littles." said Jaejong.

"Changmin here rarely want to act cute to us. Rude maknae." said the foxy eye man.

"Aish Yunho hyung..." said Changmin with a pout. He begin to pull whoever next to him to ask them to scold the leader of the group.

"Yoochun hyung, look at Yunho hyung!" 

Yoochun who had the chance to act adult begin to nag at Yunho. He keep scolding the taller despite both of them exchange the 'Play along' face.

Yesung could only giggles. He watch as Changmin felt better with the members dorkiness.

"We should go home now. It's late and for idols like you guys should be home before your manager got angry" said Sungmin.

"Ah right. I forgot about the time. Sungie, we should meet again next time!" said Changmin as he shake the smaller's hand.

"Okay!" 

They bid their farewell and went to their own car.

"Do you have fun today?" said Sungmin,looking back from the front sit.

"Yes! I'm glad Changmin has his own caregivers too. He had been so lonely like me before." said Yesung. 

"That's good then. Maybe we could set some playdate for you guys." said Sungmin.

Yesung could only smile as he felt the sleepiness taking over him.

The caregivers chuckles as he watch Yesung head plopped to the window. The smaller look exhausted but content from today's event.

"Did he fall asleep?" said Kyuhyun as he didn't heard any reply from the smaller.

"Yup."

"I'm glad he's having fun." said Kyuhyun. 

"Me too."

 

 

 

A/N: ayyyy new characters but please don't expect me to keep them for a long time. I'm happy to know that you guys like this story so much to the point i can't see the ending lol. I can't even imagine the ending and feels like i will keeo continue until i lost my interest (which is absurd lol). Thank you!