All End

Our Little Sungie

 

 

Sungmin woke up the next day with heavy eyebags. Dark circle almost overtaking his tired eyes as he slip off the bed from his sleepless night. His baby out there alone, possibly still crying as in his imagination. 

"Kyu... I'll be searching for him again... You have to go to work..." whisper Sungmin with no desire of any talks at the moment. Too worried for the little who had runaway from him the other night. 

Kyuhyun woke up slowly from his grogginess. Feeling both tired and sympathy for the his significant other. 

"I'll help. "

"No. You have to go to work. I've already told Shindong about this. He's excuse me and Sungie for now. Go and get ready."

It feels robotic to have the conversation with the older. Monotone and yet sadness was there hinted in his hoarse voice. He need to do something, thought Kyuhyun. 

"Fine. But please update me with anything about him. His my baby too... "

Hearing the fatherly tone coming from the usual bratty one had Sungmin chuckle. Feeling all his dread exhaustion seep away. He nod to the other and went for a chaste kiss as a silent promise. 

.

The news of the missing little had reached the coworkers. 

Heechul had suddenly bolted off from his office room once he knew one of the caregivers were coming for work, leaving Eunhyuk and Donghae who supposedly had a brief meeting with the older. It was soon chaotic as the coworkers storming towards the youngest member of the floor, flooding the man with questions and banter. It was a mess. Only with a little bit of nagging from Leeteuk, the other began to give some space for the younger to explain. 

"Some of you already knew about this...  Right?" said Kyuhyun, eyeing the two older couple there who had help him the night before. The two would only nod as they both recalled the last event, receiving a call from the younger couple who thought their baby had runaway to his little's friend's house. 

Kyuhyun continue to fill the others with whole situation. Receiving nothing but groaning from Heechul who had been told to stop the search that night. 

"What's the update!?" groan Heechul again as the wait was annoyance for him. 

Kyuhyun sigh. Nothing good in retorting back at the already angry older. 

"Nothing. Sungmin had already went back to the carnival location but he still didn't text me back. Urgh.... I'm afraid i have to call that one guy who I'm so not wanting help from... "

"Who?" said the other curiously.

"Yesung's ex boyfriend"

.
.
.

"I don't know! How the... Why did he ran away?! What did you guys do to him?!" shout Kibum angrily. 

After numerous phone calls and forced to come to the company's building, Kibum were left annoyed and angry for the rude accusations by the caregiver. Worried soon wash over his anger as his ex and supposedly his past little was gone missing. Questioning the man who supposed to be held responsible for taking care of Yesung in furious. 

Kyuhyun were left sighing as his search was a failure. A hint of shame lingers around for the scolding. 

"Just some misunderstanding..." reply Kyuhyun in his tiny voice. 

"Misunderstanding my a**! Jongwoon hyung won't run away if you guys would tell him the truth. This is worse than our break up!"

The ex boyfriend pacing around in furious. Recalling the way Yesung had to handle his break up alone, not that he knows about it but of course some coffee and chit chat with the older had him knows it all. 

"Whatever, Kibum ah. Help us find him."

Watching his childhood friend pleading pathetically had him sigh again for that day. Nodding with no reply, he usher the others to join them.

Meanwhile, not too far from the commotion that took place around the cafeteria, Chanyeol and Baekhyun began to sweatdrop from eavesdropping. Feeling guilty from hidding the little at their shared apartment. 

"Baek, that stoic looking guy are so gonna kill us... "

"Should we tell them?" reply the shorter with a stutter. 

"Maybe... How about you tried. At least you the cute one here"

Baekhyun from and blushed from the sudden flirting.

"What does that had to do with---

"They won't beat the crap out of you! Maybe! "

Baekhyun sigh and shake his head dejectedly. 

"Fine"

.
.
.

After some scolding from both caregivers, the ex and so called auntie, the Chanbaek duo finally lead the others to their apartment. The others finally understand as why the duo house was reasonably the hiding spot being that it was the closest one to the fair from the night before. 

"Please don't scold him... He kinda injured himself..." said Baekhyunin worries.

The newcomer's eyes went wide for the way too late of an update. Nagging the two for hiding such facts. 

"My poor baby!"

Sungmin could only roll his eyes from the dramatic diva who decided to come long for the retrieval mission. 

"Why telling us now. Gosh. You have no idea how worried sick we are." said Kyuhyun in more sterner voice. 

Chanyeol could only look down to his feet. Feeling guilty the more closer they get to their unit. 

"We're here. Thank God Yesung hyung didn't know the passcode." said Baekhyun with not much of a worries for the older to runaway. Not that he didn't left any needs, everything was served for the little.

'Clek'

The sound of the door knob occupied the whole empty living room. They begin to plan on how to coax the possibly still upset one with Sungmin being the one who went into the supposed bedroom where the little's are.

Another soft twist on the knob had the little one who sitting on the bed shuddered. Fretting over a small footsteps by his mommy. 

"Sungie..."

His eyes fell on his mommy sillhuote due to the darkness. Face evidence of an overnight crying and exhaustion once Sungmin founs the switch.

Seeing his little one's state had his heart shattered. A tinge of angriness he had for himself took over almost immediately as he approached the lost looking little. 

"Baby... Mommy are so sorry..."

The caregiver tried to had the little facing him but the window seems much more entertaining than listening to his mommy's apologise. 

"Baby--

Sungmin tried to take a hold of his baby's hand but the latter was quick to pull back and hugging his plushy closer to himself. 

"Baby... Can you listen to what mommy want to say? It's nothing like you heard yesterday. P-please..."

The last sentence was too shaky for the little one to catch up. He turn his head towards the former only to find out the other was crying as he hold back his shakily voice. 

Guilt begin to take over his ego. His mommy's crying face was too much for him to take hence the two of them were sniffling softly. 

"Mommy was too scared that you might hate us for hiding this... The wedding... And also... 'that'..." said Sungmin as he wipe some of the tears on his baby's face. Chuckling as Yesung was crying harder than he is.

"Baby. It was my fault for not telling you. The things is---

"You doesn't want me anymore!" shriek Yesung in more heartbreaking cries. Feeling his self to regress more into a toddler.

"No no!  Please listen to mommy, baby.  That's all my mom's wishes. Not me. I don't want any other baby than you. I couldn't possibly leave you alone. I love you so much."

"No! Mommy lie to me!" shout Yesung once again as he tried to run away from his mommy's hug. Hating the touch as it bring back the memories of the night he heard it all. 

"Baby please. Mommy never wanted another child. You were all i ask for and no more than that. Please trust me!" said Sungmin as his own tears begin to shed, feeling guilt for the smaller's lack of trust.

Hearing his mommy's sobbing softly was an immediate react for him. He begin to silent himself and watch as his mommy clutching onto his small hand for any hopes of forgiving him. 

"Mommy would never throw you away. Mommy are too deep into loving you. Loving how adorable you are. Liking the way you were so honest in your little self. There's no way..  I...  I would never let you go, Sungie... "

The others who present there begin to dismiss with tears in their face. Feeling the sympathy for the little family's misery. Kyuhyun who had been watching from the sides strode over the two. 

"Sungie ah. Dada and mommy would never do that. To be honest, dada thought about this alot but we didn't think we have the heart to throw you away. You had been our precious gem the day we found out about you. You had no idea how important you are to me. We love you way too much."

Yesung turn his head towards Kyuhyun, eyes glistening into tears while still pouting towards everything. His little mouth quivering as words stuck in his throat, his curiosity was still there.

Knowing the look in his little, Kyuhyun chuckles and begin to fish out his cellphones. His fingerd was quick to dial a certain number he thought could ease up the little's anxiety. 

"Hello, eomma?"

The taller waits for more till the other side could reply to him. It was quite much so he had to cut the elderly woman sooner before the question giving him a headache. 

"Eomma, me and Sungmin won't be adopting any child yet. I mean, i want to enjoy our time more. Having a small human in our busy life right now are a bit no no----

Kyuhyun begin to pull away from the phone with a chuckle, a hint of nagging mother could be hear blaring from the phone. 

"Eomma, come on. Ahra noona already had twin. Having another grandchild right now will give you a headache.... Right? That's why we wouldn't want one right now. I hope you understand."

After a few more chatting with his mother, Kyuhyun end the call with a soft smile towards the quiet Yesung. Patting the smaller's head softly as he rise his brows at him. 

"Do you believe us now?"

Yesung pout as he look over to his mommy then reapet the act towards his dada. A timid nod was all the caregivers need for them to know that the smaller begin to understand everything. 

A loud cheer interrupted their small moment, annoying Sungmin who was just about to hug the world out of Yesung. Looking at the door, he realized that the other had been peeping and listening to everything. 

"You ruined the moment!" yelled Sungmin in annoyance. The caregiver begin to run after the other, leaving the giggling baby and a sighing dada. 

"So,  are you coming back to us?" said Kyuhyun with open arms. 

Yesung nod but his whine had the taller confused. 

"What is it Sungie?" Kyuhyun ask confusefly. 

Yesung point at his knees and begin to wave his palms at his dada. Whining as he showing his bruised limbs. 

"Sungie's hurt. Sungie can't walk." whine Yesung in a spoiled manner. 

Feeling that his little one begin to be his true self again, Kyuhyun laugh in relief. 

"Dada will carry you. Let's go home. We will never let you hurt like this anymore. We will pamper the world for you!" said Kyuhyun as he flailing his hands in the air, making the smaller giggles again. 

"Let's go, your mommy should be done with his wrath by now."

.
.
.

True to his word, Kyuhyun took a day off with Sungmin while Yesung were given a leave for while. The idea was to spoil and pamper the smaller as well as letting the smaller into their wedding detail. 

They talk all day with Yesung being his big self again. Begin to understand his mommy anxiety in losing him while dealing with the wedding. The older keep apologizing for being immature but yet the two never once wanted the smaller to be timid abour being a little. 

The stress that had been piled up begin to dissipate as they pour their worries out. Talking was indeed what they need all this time but the anxiety and worries had taken over for a longer time than they wanted to.

It was lunch when they finish everything. Tears wasted too many time and yet the smile was still there with happiness. 

Seeing the heart to heart session begin to take to much energy and time, Sungmin decided to cook some meals in celebration for their final relief. Kyuhyun was deciding to help Sungmin in the kitchen when he heard a whine coming from the living room where they were before. 

The taller chuckle and to call his fiancé to witness their little slowly regress. Mumbling to himself as he mopping his head on the couch. 

"Maybe he finally feeling relaxed. He won't even relied on me after coming back yesterday." said Sungmin.

"Yeah.  I can see he tried to talk it out while being big. I should change him into more comfortable clothes. I think we'll be having a baby age today. " sid Kyuhyun with a chuckles. 

Seeing his dada making ways towards him, Yesung making a grabby hand with his right hand while his thumb on his left's.

"Aigoo! I'm finally can see baby Sungie!" squeal Sungmin loudly. He recalled the day Kyuhyun had with a video chat of him and baby Sungie, making him unable to focus on his meaeting that day.

The day went on with the two caregivers fully caring for the toodler Yesung. Watching every moment the smaller give. It had them realize, happiness came when there's was someone or something that were cherished  and appreciated.

The smaller was their everything and in no way in hell they would let the smaller go in anytime soon. 

 

 

 

A/N: Does this sound like an ending?  Maybe. Because i can't drag this story any longer. I realize that this is the reason why i can't keep writing. There's nothing else could be told unless a new story.  That's right babies!!!!! I'm gonna make a new littlespace stories!!!!  New littleyeye with a bit salt on the edge hehehe. I'm sorry for anyone who cherished this story, this is the end. I won't accept any requests for those who wanting this story to go longer. Can't tell me to keep writing or else you'll get an half assed writing lol. Byeeeee!!!  It's a long journey for kyumin and little sungie. Thankyou so much for the supports, let's meet in the new one (please don't ask the date. I need to finish uncertainty and little sly demon first).