Workaholic

Our Little Sungie

 

A/N: i did want to do something like this long time ago but someone had suggest it and makes me wanting to write it right away~~~~

Days had passed. Yesung finally was free from his casted leg and oh boy he was becoming more tiring for Sungmin to deal with.

Once he was able to move around freely, Yesung begin to collect all the pent up works from Ryeowook as a compensate for himself. 

Sungmin was having the hardest time to plead for his little one to rest for awhile but nothing could be done once Yesung was inside his office room. Even his temporary daddy a.k.a officemate unable to coax him into a lunch break.

As any normal day for Yesung, the petite man was still focusing on his computer. Concentrating hard on the latest editing for the upcoming issue. He would only stop for a brief moment or for a forced meal by people around him.

'There's so much editing!' grunting him as he harshly messing his hair from the pressure. He soon continue with the editing for another hour. That is until everyone had enough of it.

Siwon begin to push him away easily with his wheeled office's chair and took over his computer. He grunting in protest while trying to take over that damned spot back but only to be  restricted by someone. A hand on his shoulder while another turning the chair around to face the person. 

"We're going home" Sungmin said sternly. 

Yesung realized he had one angry mommy to face now. He then turn around only to find Siwon was saving his last work and begin to shut the computer down.

The two male was working with each other. No, it was three. Yesung saw in the corner of his eyes, Kyuhyun was cleaning his stuff to get ready for home.

"But I'm not finish yet..." mutter Yesung.

"Oh you're done."

Hearing his mommy being all cold towards him had him flinched. Not wanting to face another wrath, he comply with it by following them out from his office. He glance once at the clock and gasped. He was indeed crossing the line. It was 10 pm.

.
.
.

For te continuous days, none of the caregivers had succeed in controlling the little from overworking himself to death.

They had never seen the smaller so in anger before. It was merely because of Sungmin trying to make the smaller skipping his work for one day. The smaller had growl angrily at Sungmin while clenching onto his bag of work.

Sungmin and Kyuhyun gathered in one office room while letting Siwon to supervise the smaller for his lunch time. Trying to come up with some ideas that they could use for the stubborn little. It was the dead end. Until Heechul coming back from his holidays.

The diva strode into the office with smug face. Searching for his only little resolve for all his stress.

"Where's my baby?" said him to his coworkers who only pointing at the said little's office.

With high hopes, Heechul beaming his brightest smile while opening the door widely. Squealing for 'his' little one but only to frown at the scene.

If one could see the aura emitted inside the room, it was too darken up. Heechul glance at Siwon who only sighing at him as he shake his head. As if he was silently telling the other to give up on Yesung.

Heechul walk near Yesung rather softly. He glance at the screen of the computer and frown once again.

'That's was the job that came from yesterday. He's already onto it?!' thought Heechul in disbelieve. 

"Baby" 

Heechul call out to the unfazed smaller. Nothing came back as a reply. 

"Yesungie."

Nothing. It was his last straw before leaving the smaller just to seek for the person who responsible in taking care of 'his' baby. 

.

Sungmin groan in defeated. No plan could they think of for Yesung. Nothing they could use to bribe the smaller from taking the work more leisurely. That is until Heechul almost broke down the door of his office room.

"What happen to Sungie!?"

"A hello for our stress head would be much better" said Kyuhyun with a glare.

"Well not for you smart . Sungmin! Why he's ignoring me!?"

"Well. He's ignoring me too. We're in the same boat. I've been trying to make him work less than now. Nothing could coax him to even take a day off. Kyuhyun got bitten by him." said Sungmin.

Kyuhyun waving his banded palm at Heechul with a bitter smile. Seeing the big strapped hand had Heechul taken aback. He had never thought Yesung could be that aggressive. 

"Nothing works on him? Even with his toys?" said Heechul with a frown.

"Nope. We told him we would buy him more toys but he just shrug it off." said Sungmin with a sigh.

"What about bun bun?" said Heechul. 

"What about it?"

"You know. It might sound harsh but why not we trick him a little."

Sungmin and Kyuhyun turn to look at each other with anticipation. Though Heechul's plan always seems so weird, it might work on someone like Yesung.


.
.

Yesung pov

I know I've been harsh with others lately. I bite Kyu... Well it's his fault for trying to trap me inside my crib. But i wish they understand me a little. 

My works has been building up for the pass weeks. I need to finish it while i had no interest in turning little. Though i like being pampered all the time, things won't work the way i like sometimes. I can't even fathom to be pampered while Wookie doing all my works. It's abusing one power to push all the burden to others.

As per usual, i came back home to fetch few of my night clothes for me to stay at the office. Say what they want but when i feel brave enough, i can stand the scary office for nights. If it could help me finish my works, I'll do it.

As i was walking into the house, it hits me at the realization. The house was rather empty. As in the occupants was not there. Where's Mommy and Dada? I thought they will be having dinner like usual here, in the kitchen. It's 7pm. They to should be home by now. I know it because i came from the office and the floor was already empty by the time i got out.

Maybe they had some dinner out. Who knows. 

I went into my room to fetch few of my clothes. Not looking around for any other extras. Is it just me or the room was rather spacious now?

Shrugging it off, i walk out and head towards the living room where i realize something was off.

"Where's bun bun..."

It came out as a whisper. I might not have time to regress now. I need more big time to finish my work soon.

But my bun bun...

.
.
.

The next day i come back home, mommy weren't there yet. They were there at the office this morning though. What is happening. I haven't had any time to talk to them and yet they were not here again.

And this time, i realize the spacious feeling inside my room was because of... They took down my crib...

I tried to search for it but didn't found it anywhere inside my room. Even bun bun was still lost to this day.

I heard the door to the front room opens up. Must be them.

I walk out and found them looking rather tired and annoyed. I didn't had the guts to ask them about it. Kyu seems so mad about the bite last time thus i hold the question back. After bidding them a farewell, i drive right away to the office.

Once i finish changing into more comfortable clothes, i start to work on the latest editing. 

The office was more scarier now that i lost my friend.

.
.
.

I lost count of the days i was bugged out by my lost bun bun. This time, i lost his parents too. I came home for an off day and use the time to search for them.

Underneath the bed.

The walk in closet.

My play corner.

No bun bun. No Bunmin. No Bunkyu. 

I lost all of them. They might had planned to leave me because I was so busy with works. I don't know what to do. 

I'm at lost. 

Mommy would hate me if i told them the bunny left me...

Dada would bite me back because i lost the family he gave to me. 

I will not tell mommy and dada about it. I don't want to lost them too. I don't want to be alone.

Pov end

.
.
.

Sungmin tiptoeing into the living room and found the smaller on the floor with a long face.

Pouting and mumbling something incoherent for others to hear. Sungmin would laugh it off if it weren't for the tears stricken down from his little's chubby cheeks.

"Baby? What's wrong?"

The motherly tone had Yesung flinched. Wiping away his tears harshly as he look up to his mommy. With an awkward smiles, Yesung shake his head no at the worried caregiver.

"Nothing." 

Came the short reply while Yesung got up and rush away into his room. He wanted to hide his misery by avoiding the look of his mommy. But soon he had to face his dada who had been inside the room after the two caregivers coming back from works.

"Sungie? What's wrong?" said Kyuhyun worriedly. 

Yesung shake his head again. Face red while biting back his tears. Smiling as he head his way to the bathroom. 

Sungmin hurriedly heading to the room. Worried rush over his head. He saw the upset baby smiling over his sadness.

"This never happened before. Kyu, I'm worried" 

"Calm down Min ah. Maybe he just realized all his little stuff gone. It will end once he confronting us about it. Remember Heechul hyung's plan okay?" said Kyuhyun.

Sungmin could only nod as Kyuhyun usher him to get ready for bed. With Yesung occupying their bathroom, Sungmin had no choice but to use the guest room. 

After 15 minutes, Yesung came out of the bathroom. Looking all gloomy and down as he took in the spot on the bed. Fortunate enough, they bought new sized bed and letting the smaller took the middle space as they sleep together. 

Hell, the caregivers didn't even sleep a wink. The shudders from the smaller's body had them worried more. Yesung was crying in his sleep.

.
.
.

"Hyung, he won't say anything. Even his work had done at this point and he never says a thing about his bun bun. I'm worried" said Sungmin, ranting it out at Heechul who too, becoming worried upon hearing it.

"Really? Maybe i should ask him about it." said Heechul.

"No. Let me talk to him." said Sungmin.

Heechul nod as he watch Sungmin walk over to Yesung's office. The smaller was alone. Siwon was having his field trip and unable to watch over the still upset little.

With gentle, Sungmin knock on the door and peek into the room. True to his guessing, Yesung was mopping around the at his table while mindlessly clicking in his mouse. 

"Yesung? Are you okay?"

The smaller look up and saw his mommy walking toward him. He then tried to come up with a weak smiles just to not worrying his mommy over something he had blame himself for.

"Yes. Why?"

"Nothing. We notice you look more... I don't know. Gloomy? Did you finally giving up on overwork yourself?" 

Yesung chuckles halfhearted.

"I've finish it all... Nothing bothering me. I'm fine mommy..." 

Sungmin frown. Was his little regressed at the moment? 

"Are you really okay? I'm worried about you. Besides, i never seeing you with bun bun lately. Where is he?"

Yeeung flinched at the mention. Was he busted? With a stutter, he tried to come up with some good explanation. And thanks for Ryeowook interval, Yesung manage to drag away the smaller as some excuse with their works.

Sungmin could only sigh now that he knows what was inside his little's mind.

.
.
.

That night, Yesung came back with no one at home again. He took the time to search for the bunny's family again but to no avail. He begin to mopped around. Sniffling as he mumbling, calling out to his lost bun bun while walking aimlessly around the house.

Soon, his leg begin to given up on him. Sending him jello on the floor as he weeping again. His little feet begin to kick around as he groaning angrily. He knows well he had fully regressed the moment he felt let down by his own self.

"Mommy!" 

He scream out his misery. Crying out for his mommy for he finally done it. He need his mommy and dada the most. Not his bun bun anymore. 

He cried more and more. Forgetting the fact that Sungmin and Kyuhyun had told him they were having dinner to Sungmin' family that day, though he had ignore it completely. 

"Dada... Dada...." weeping him again and again as he his thumb.

His puffy eyes begin to look around. Everything feels so weird for him. He was feeling smaller than usual. Everything was too big for him. Too foreign for him.

He begin to crawl around the house in hope to find his mommy and dada. Kicking around the table lamp and send it smashed to the floor. Broken glasses was everywhere and yet he begin to push over another stuff. 

The house was a mess with the lone baby trying to figure out everything. Crying and wailing on top of his lunge. 

"Mwo...mmy...dda.."

His voice sounded so broken yet still manage to call out more until his eyes feels too heavy to withstand the tears. He crawl over to his play corner where his beanbag awaited. Climbing onto the soft padded floor and finally onto the beanbag, Yesung curled into a fetus position and fall asleep right away. Mumbling his caregivers more as he cried in his sleep.

.
.
.

"Kyu, the censor in the living room went off. We should go home now." whisper Sungmin to Kyuhyun who was talking to his parents.

"Really? Maybe Yesung had accidentally knock something down?" 

"No matter what, I'm feeling unease with this. Let's go. Eomma, appa. I'm sorry but we need to go home now."

The Lee couple only nod and smiles as they send the couple to the front door.

It didn't take the couple more than an hour to reach home. Sungmin had been bugged out by his parental instinct that he may or may not have broke the laws with the speed.

Few minutes more, they finally reach at their shared apartment. 

Gasped filling up the house as Sungmin look around the mess thst happen inside the living room. The beautiful lamp that Yesung adore had broken down. The house telephone was pushed over alone with it stand. All cushions on the couch was everywhere. 

"Did we got robbed!!??" Kyuhyun yells as he tun his hand through his hair.

Sungmin took it much mote calmer. Searching for the cause of it and found a bundle of joy curling up on his favorite beanbag.

"Maybe just one upset baby, Kyu."

Kyuhyun frown and follow his fiance's eyes. A smile soon broke out at the sight of still crying Yesung on the big beanbag. 

The smaller was never messier than their sight at the moment. Hairs disheveled. Face red as tears staining his cheeks. Lips onto his own thumbs, searching for his own relief.

"We should check the baby monitor again. And we'll had one upset baby to deal later." said Kyuhyun as he make his way to carry the smaller into  their room.

The taller walk around carefully to avoid the broken glass everywhere. 

Sungmin took out his phones and begin to dial for someone. 

"Hello hyung. Plan fail. Baby got too upset so please bring over all his stuff back. And I'm so needing the crib tonight." 

.
.
.

The caregivers watching back the recorded scene a wailing baby inside the computer. Sungmin had been sniffling to himself as he watch Yesung calling out to him in painful voice. 

"Oh I'm the worst mommy ever!" 

Kyuhyun only chuckles as he soothing the crying mommy. He know he was at fault too for letting the baby by himself. 

"You are. Now give him to me and I'll take a good care of him." said Heechul with a smirk.

Sungmin only glare at the diva while sobbing.

After rebuilding the crib back, Sungmin settle the calm baby into it. Feeding him a bottle of formula after knowing Yesung never touch his prepared dinner at all.

"Where his bun bun. He had been searching for it." said Sungmin while holding out his hand towards Heechul. 

With a click of his tongue, Heechul walk back to a box of Yesung's toys and took a the family of soft toys.

Once Sungmin took it from the older, he out it right next to the sleeping baby and letting him to cuddle with it.

"Mommy had a lot to make up with you, baby." whisper Sungmin as he kiss the smaller forehead. Letting Yesung to take his much needed rest after Sungmin slip in some calming pills to the baby one the baby woke up with a crying before.

"Once you wake up, mommy will pamper the world out for you. My precious little Sungie."

-EXTRA-

It was that kind of a day where the caregivers been wanting to let their little one sleep through the noon. Skipping works in a way Yesung couldn't argue with. 

But with his usual routine of waking up early, Yesung had woken up earlier than the caregivers planned. Upon seeing his mommy already suit up alongside his dada, Yesung trying to open the crib by himself. He begin to shakes the rail as a way to tell his dada to let him free.

"Baby, why not sleep more? It's still early."  said Kyuhyun with a strained smiles. 

It wasn't that early. Kyuhyun had jammed the clock to make it an hour earlier than usual.

"The earlier, the better. Kyu open up." said Yesung with half asleep face.

The two caregivers shuddered. They didn't expect Yesung to wake up as not their little. 

"Kyu." said Yesung with a pout once he realized Kyuhyun was ignoring him.

Sungmin had long gone, abandoning his fiance to deal with the puppy eyes with an excuse of it was his weakness. 

Kyuhyun glance once at the smaller who keep pouting at him. He then walk closer to the crib and look up from above. 

The smaller was sitting inside the crib while hugging tight to his soft toy. Pouying upward as a sign to let his dada know, he need to go to work now.

"Baby, how about one day off? You must be tired" said Kyuhyun as he ruffling the smaller's hair.

"No. I need to do work. Let me out."

"Come on baby. It's not hurt to rest for one day eoh?"

"Let me out! Let me out!"

Kyuhyun sighing. Once the smaller begin his tantrum, nothing could stop him.

He then was taken aback when to standing up inside his crib and trying to reach for the lock near Kyuhyun. In  hectic moment, Kyuhyun trying to drag the now angry little back but something unexpected happen. 

"Argh!!! Baby stop!" 

Thus Kyuhyun gaun the bite on his hand as he lose the fight in keeping the smaller inside his crib. 

Yesung had bite the big hand while threatening to bite harder if the caregiver ignoring his wishes.

Deep down, Kyuhyun had realize, how similar the mommy and the baby are. A biter indeed.

A/N: ollo!!!! I'm back! I'm feeling better and healthy now~~~~ thank tou for waiting diligently here. For now, I'll be updating the soft one only since it's the holy month. Enjoy some upset baby lol. 

And don't ask about the last sentence. Idk how to explain. It's kyumin.