Little Sungie Busted

Our Little Sungie

 


Yesung walks in the office next day feeling down with his own decision. To accept the invitation to the top floor and stop all his secret all at once.

“Yesung ssi?”

He turns around and found the head of the magazine, Lee Sungmin walking towards him.

“Yes?” reply him short.

“I was just about to ask you for the latest editing on this column. Ryeowook told me that you about to finish it yesterday.” said Sungmin as he hands the printing samples towards Yesung.

“Oh, I’m already done. Wait, I’ll get it for you.” said Yesung as he left the man standing in front of his office room.

He waits for a few minutes till Yesung emerged from his room with the folders.

“Here. If there’s any mistake, please do tell me.” said Yesung but receive no reply from the latter. As he was about to look up, Sungmin’s hand were too close from his fringe. Backing way in startled, he manage to bump himself into the door as Sungmin realizing his own ministration.

“Oh… I’m sorry. I’m just curious..” said Sungmin as he smile sheepishly.

“About?” Yesung ask the younger and unconsciously tilting his head in confusion.

“You look like you’re about to cry… I was just trying to.. pat your head. Just ignore it… anyway! I was about to ask you about Shindong hyung invitation. I know he keep asking about you joining us on the top floor. Have you accept it yet?” said Sungmin, succeeding in diverting the older attention from his slip out. ‘Dammit… he look like a sad Wookie just now..’

“Ah about that. I’ll accept the offer. I think it’s not that bad to join you guys.” said Yesung as he lowered his head down.

“Kyaa!”

‘Kyaa?’ thought Yesung as he heard a squeals coming from the younger male.

“Oh sorry. Anyway, I’ll call the members to help you move your stuff!” said Sungmin happily as he skips away in his walk.

‘Why does they look so happy in accepting me? I even hide my face with this glasses and fringe.’ thought Yesung before shrugging it off and went into his office.

.

“Guys!” Sungmin shouts as he arrive at the Sapphire floor.

“Shh! The baby are sleeping!” said Kangin as he hastily went into his shared office space with Leeteuk.

Sungmin smiles sheepishly as he take a seat next to Leeteuk at the round table.

The floor speciality was the middle space that created by Shindong for them to have their own discussion time. Gathered around the spacing itself were their own private room as they work in different department and needing their own kind of workspace.

“How long has the baby been sleeping?” Sungmin ask Leeteuk who keep scrolling down his tab to get inspiration for his new creation.

“Only an hour. He keeps wanting to play pass his nap time. So what’s the news? You look happy just now. You get your own little or what?” said Leeteuk, knowing how the younger were craving to get his own little as he keep envying Leeteuk and Kangin for having their own.

“No. Not that. You know it’s hard to find a kid for myself. Anyway, Yesung from editorial department finally agreed to join us. I don’t know what change his mind but at least we got new people to join us after so long. I got bored watching Eunhae eating each other out here.” said Sungmin with a sigh.

The oldest of the two only chuckles and nod in agreement. The famous duo weren’t that silence about their relationship.

“Was he cute or something?” said Heechul who suddenly joining them at the table with dishevelled hair.

“Hyung, did you sleep in your idea sheets again?” said Sungmin as he pointing the left cheeks on the older where’s a printing ink got.

“Aish… anyway, was that boy cute or something?” said Heechul as he wipe off the ink.

Sungming hums as he try to remember the last time Yesung had actually take off his glasses. “I don’t know to be honest. You guys saw how he hides his face with that long bangs. And that glasses look too big on him.”

“Tssk. I thought he was cute or something for you to be hyping him around. When will he join us?” said Heechul.

“I don’ know yet. I was about to ask you guys to help me in moving his stuff once Shindong hyung receive his agreement.”

“Okay. Then. Goodluck.” said Heechul as he leaving the two, not wanting to help them one bit.

The two only chuckles and shakes their head. If the diva say no, it’s mean no, thought Sungmin.

“Oh, Min ah. I heard your boyfriend got accepted here. Which department he got?” said Leeteuk as he put down the tab and focusing on the younger.

“Uh fiance please. It’s already been two day since he come here. He got exactly the one he’s been dreaming too. The designer department. But I think he will soon join us too! He’s so good in his creation!” said Sungmin as he look at the older with hopes. Daydreaming about his dreamy fiance.

“Hey wipe your drool!” said Leeteuk but stop midway when he heard a whimper coming from his office room. “Oh no, baby are waking up.”

Sungmin watch the older as walking towards the room. Pouting as he envied Leeteuk in winning the baby’s heart. But then Leeteuk halted just before he closing the door.

“Sungmin ah.”

“Yes?”

“Please hide this from him.”

“Hide what from who?”

“Hide this littlespace thing from the newcomer, Yesung. We won’t know if he really can accept this matter or not.” said Leeteuk as he nods towards the younger.

“Sure do hyung.” said Sungmin as he turns up and walks towards his own room.

As he reach his desk, he slump weakly into his seat. Staring into the emptiness as he reminiscing the first time he had found out about their maknae of the groups being a little.

‘I don’t like kids much but seeing Ryeowook makes me wanting to be a caregiver but he had to choose that racoon and Teukie hyung…’ thought him as he open his drawer. A small box of pacifier he meant to give at the younger but too timid to do so. 

‘Should I really search for my own little? Will Kyu accept my weird craving? I don’t even know if he likes kids or not…’ thought Sungmin as he closed the drawer and sighing.

.
.
.

It was the day where the Sapphire members come down to Yesung’s floor to help him move. Quite commotion due to Siwon and the famous duo coming down to the floor filled with women and admirer who crowding around Yesung’s room.

Yesung sigh as he keep passing boxes of his stuff for the youngers members.

“Yesung hyung, what else should we move?” said Donghae who settle himself in calling the older casually.

“Oh.. um.. I guess that’s the last one and Siwon already take it. Let me take this by myself.” said Yesung as he fetch a medium sized box and walks pass the crowd.

He heard it. The mocking and the name calling. He knows well how the others never liking him since day one. ‘Nerd.’ ‘Ugly.’ it was all the name he had been receiving ever since he came there.

“Shush it!”

A sudden blaring came right in front of Yesung. He looks up and found the diva from the sapphire floor looking at the others in intimidating way. Heechul smiles towards him once and took away the box in his hand.

“He..Heechul ssi, let me--” Yesung were stopped by a hand on his shoulder. Donghae shaking his head as a small smiles creeping into his face. 

“It’s his way of welcoming you.” whisper Hyukjae on the other side.

Yesung smiles. He never know being in a group of people much more safer than secluding himself in his own office room.

“Jongwoon hyung?” Yesung halted right before he enter the elevator together with the other.

“Kyu?” said him in surprise. He turn towards the other who’s waiting him and excuse himself for the younger.

Yesung pull the younger into his old office room and lock the door.

“Kyu, I didn’t know you work here. How long?” said him confusedly.

Kyuhyun chuckles as he take off the older glasses and brush off his bang. “Why did you hide your face? If it wasn’t for your easy to recognize voice, I wouldn’t know you work here. And a top editor too.” said Kyu.

Yesung blushed from the sudden gesture. He felt uncomfortable without his glasses thus leading him to jump on his feet when the younger lift up the glasses.

“Give me back that thing!”

“Not until you explain why are you doing this. Hiding your cute face and even not telling me where you working at.” said Kyuhyun with a smug smile.

Yesung sighing. Giving up in trying to get back his glasses. “Don’t say that out loud. What if Sungmin heard you said that?”

“He will attack you. He likes cute thing.” kyuhyun said with a stoic face.

“Thing! How dare you!” Yeusng pout as he turns away from the younger.

“Now tell me.”

The latter hesitated at first and then sighing for the nth time. “I have my reason.” said him, earning a glare from the younger. “Tssk… when I was first work in a different editorial company, people keep pushing me to be the face of the magazine. You know how I hate attention,right? And when I did what I do now in this company, I got recognize for my work and not my face.”

“Well now that you got into the top floor, why don’t you just show your real face? I mean the members of Sapphire floor are all beauty or that what I heard. My fiance is a beauty there too.”

Yesung snatch the glasses and wear it. Fixing his bangs as he stick his tongue out towards the younger. 

“Nope! I’m comfortable with my own style. Now I should go, I need to finish packing out my stuff and start working again.” said Yesung

“Brat.” said Kyuhyun as he avoid a swift slap from the older. They left the room but not after Kyuhyun threatening the older to expose him if he weren’t to show up at their next meeting.

.

Yesung finally settles up his last box of files into the given shelves. He slump into his chair and smile sheepishly. The new room look much more bigger and well equipped than his old one. Being that he was the senior in the company, Shindong let him have more shelves for his reference and personal belonging.

‘So this is the speciality of this floor huh? I like it!’ thought Yesung as he stretch his hand up, feeling exhausted from the moving. He walks towards the door and was about to go out when a sudden wailing shook him up.

“Youngwon! Catch him!”

The screams had him curious and sneakily open the door, only for his vision to be covered by a big barrier. Looking up, he found Siwon leaning towards his door frame.

“Oh.. hi?” said him as he back away for the younger to enter his room fully.

“Hi. Umm.. what you’re about to do just now?” said Siwon nervously.

“Go out? I want get some food at the cafeteria… what happen out there?” said Yesung as he try to look pass the big shoulder.

“Nothing, just---” Siwon was cut short when another wails escape into the room.

“Who’s that? We have a kid here?” said Yesung curiously.

“Oh that? Haha… it’s just Kangin nephew..” Siwon nervously peek once from behind his back and turns back towards Yesung.

“Really? Okay then… can I go now?” said Yesung as he walks pass Siwon but the big hand manage to stop him from going through.

‘Is he a bully… am I gonna get bullied now? I thought this place was safe enough for me..’ thought Yesung in frantic.

Siwon keep watching from behind his back and sigh in relief once the scene outside the room were cleared up. He turns his head towards the older to his surprise, Yesung was shaking with head hung low.

“Hey… did I scare you? I’m sorry… I should have tell you that Kangin hyung didn’t like people saw his nephew. I didn’t mean to stop you like this.” said Siwon in panicking.

Yesung look up and saw the apologetic smiles from Siwon. He sniffles once more and blushed from his own behavior. Thanks to his bangs and big glasses, Siwon couldn’t see his eyes went red from the frightening moment.

“I’m sorry. I’m such a petty person to think about you so badly.” said Yesung, avoiding the stares from Siwon.

“Oh no, you’re not. Okay, you may go now. I’m sorry for doing that just now.” said Siwon sheepishly as he watch the older walks out but then remember one thing.

“Yesung ssi!” said him as he run after the smaller.

Yesung turn around with the still blushing face. “Yes?”

“I just want to let you know. We had a private elevator here. You can use it anytime you want and it’s can be activated by a key card. You should go and meet Shindong hyung first. He’s in the room at the end of this floor.” said Siwon as he shows the room for Yesung.

“Thanks Siwon ssi.” said Yesung.

.

Sungmin was working on the last work for the day. He walks out to an empty space knowing the others already headed home for the day. He was about to walks towards the elevator when he saw the light inside Yesung’s room were still on.

He has heard from the others worker about the workaholic man. Shrugging it off, he keeps walking until he heard a faint sob.

‘Is he crying?’ thought Sungmin as he peer into the glass window but with the curtain in the way, he saw nothing. Curiosity arose as he keep eavesdropping the sniffling.

‘Aish, I’m worried…’ thought him as he fetch the master key from their hidden wardrobe and open the door softly.

“Yesung hyung?” said Sungmin softly as he saw no one inside the room except an open laptop.

He walks closer to the desk and soon he heard it. The sniffling and muffling noise coming from underneath the desk.

“Yesung hyung?” he call out again and this time, a soft thud was enough to show him where were the older had been all this time. “Omo! Hyung?” he almost squeals as he duck under the desk and found the older where facing into the corner of the desk.

He crawl underneath the desk in careful, afraid to make the older startled by his sudden presence. “Yesung…hyung?” he call as he saw the older trying hard to avoid his face. A soft whimpers escape Yesung’s muffle mouth as Sungmin pulling his shoulder to turn him around.

“Yesung hyung… are you okay?” said Sungmin again as the older stubbornly ignores his calls. Though he was famous for being the most patient person in the floor, Yesung pitiful sobbing had him worried and impatient. With the space under the desk were limited, he seat himself right next to Yesung and forcefully turn the older around.

Sungmin gasped after he found out the older where crying to the point his face become puffy and red. And the most shocking part was he saw Yesung were his thumb even when he turn the older to face him.

“Hyung…are you… a little?” 

.

Few minutes ago

Yesung was working on his editing process where he needs to finish it before one week. Being the person he is, he tried to finish everything before it was needed to be send to the next person.

But unfortunately, the screen begin to lag due to the slow processor on the program he had been using. Making him more frustrated than he is. Soon the last editing he had done were gone without letting him to even had the time to save it first.

“No…no no!! I’m screwed!” shout him in whisper, reminded by his new place that could disturb the other.

Feeling lost for everything, he slowly push away his chair and sit himself on the floor as he begin to stare into emptiness. Slowly, he begin to regress due to all of the stress and frustration. Rocking back and forth, soon he found himself hiding more into the desk and begin to his thumb in the place of his pacifier.

‘Stupid Sungie… stupid….’ thought him again and again till he heard the door been open.

‘But… Sungie lock the door… was it monster?’ thought him as he begin to face into the corner of the desk, waiting for the said monster to get him.

 

 

 

 

A/N:  I'm squealing ~~~ the next chapter will be a bit fluffy as i already done half of it~~~ can't wait for daddy and mommy yeye to unite for yeye sake ~~~XD.