Meeting The Twin Pegasi ∞

The Land of Inspiria. ∞

woohoo chapter 3 ! =)

___________

Woohyun and Sungyeol toured me around the south-western part of Inspiria. They told me that the house we were in a while ago was the one they shared with another friend.

"So where exactly are you from?" Sungyeol asked me.

"I moved to Incheon just today."

"Just today?" Woohyun's eyes went side slightly. He was now standing up and not kneeling.

I nodded. "And I discovered the entrance to Inspiria in my attic... It was a shower cabin." I said, feeling embarrassed.

Sungyeol nodded, understanding. "Yeah, they're usually in weird places. There's, at the most, only 2 entrances in each city, and they're very hidden, rarely found."

"And when one comes to Inspiria, they usually land in places that will have a meaning to them, whether it'll be the friends you make, the place you'll stay, or just an area that you'll hold dearly to." Woohyun added.

"So I guess this means we're meant to be friends." Sungyeol smiled cheesily, Woohyun following, and I couldn't help but smile back at them.

"Oh! Let us take you somewhere." Sungyeol said. He made eye contact with Woohyun, who nodded.

"Where?" I asked.

"You'll see." Woohyun winked again, making me blush.

★               ★               ★

We walked up a steep mountain and we finally reached a cave near the top of it. It was called Mount Gemini.

"Are we... there yet?" I tried to catch my breath.

"Yep!" Woohyun and Sungyeol stood up proudly, not tired as all, as if they were used to walking up this slope.

"Dongwoo! Hoya!" Woohyun called out.

I saw two boys start walking out of the shadows of the cave. They were both tall, but not as tall as Sungyeol. As they fully revealed themselves to the light of day, I saw that one of them had dirty blond hair and black wings, while the other had brown hair and white wings. Their wings weren't like Woohyun's. They were softer with more grace, but yet still had the same amount of power, sort of resembling eagle wings.

"Hey, Yeol-tails and Grease!" The one with the black wings fist-pumped Woohyun and Sungyeol.

The one with the white wings nodded at them coolly, then looked at me. He studied me for a bit, then smiled slightly, his hands in his pockets. "Annyeong."

"A... Annyeong." I managed a greeting. Their wings were so beautiful, it mesmerized me.

The one with the black wings then looked over at me as well. "Hey, who's this?"

Woohyun came closer to me, putting his hands on my shoulders. "Guys, this is ___. She's a human who has an entrance to Inspiria." I waved at them. "___-ah, this is Dongwoo." He pointed to the black-winged boy.

"And this is Hoya." Sungyeol pointed to the boy with white wings. "They're twin Pegasi."

"Twin Pegasi?" I asked.

"Yep, twins." Dongwoo confirmed, smiling at me. "But we don't look alike."

I nodded slowly. "And... what are Pegasi?"

Sungyeol looked at me with wide eyes. "M... Mwo?! You don't know what a Pegasus is?"

I shook my head and Woohyun's mouth formed an O shape.

Hoya smiled. "Let us show you."

And with that, the twins spun and lifted themselves into the air, transforming into black and white flying horses. I gasped, seeing how beautiful they were. They came back down after showing what they could do, and their wings shrunk back as they returned to their human size. They smiled at me and I smiled back.

I looked around, seeing two girls by the fields below. The taller girl had fox ears peeking out of her long hair, and the other had butterfly wings. "Is everyone in Inspiria... some sort of magical creature?" I asked.

"Yep." Dongwoo smiled. "Every single one of us."

"Wow." I replied. "So no Inspirian is human?"

All four of them looked at each other. "Well..."