Goodbye, Home. ∞

The Land of Inspiria. ∞

ah july 18 ! HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE TAEMIN <3 ugh i love you. ! Never stop smiling and never stop SHINing. Thank you for being born. =)

okok keke please enjoy the chapter! ^-^


Wednesday.

We calculated the number of earth days Inspiria could live for, and it was only three. If we couldn't execute our plan properly, Inspiria and its inhabitants would be gone... forever.

Thursday. Two days left.

The boys told all of the Inspirians to find a way to get out of Inspiria as fast as possible, and many humans from all over the world that they made friends with decided to follow our plan.

Friday.

One day left.

Almost everyone in Inspiria had left already. Woohyun, being the dragon guard of the land, had to make sure all of the Inspirians were safely escorted out and into the human world. The boys, excited as ever, couldn't believe they would be out there soon as well.

Saturday.

The day had finally come.

Today was the last day Inspiria would exist. Tomorrow, it would be a vast space of nothingness.

After double-checking and triple-checking that everyone had left, they said goodbye to their home, and we flew up to Mount Gemini on Hoya and Dongwoo in their Pegasus forms.

Once we were up there, we stood in front of the direct exit.

Sungkyu took in a breath, looking back at Inspiria. When the dongsaengs saw their hyung do this, they did as well.

They watched the blue sky changed to grey, and watched as the grassy fields below started to rot. Sungjong and Woohyun were on the verge of crying as everyone else hung their heads down. I could sense their farewells in their minds.

"Are we ready ?" I asked.

They looked up, nodding at me. "Ne..."

Hoya opened the door, and Sungjong came to the front. As a genie, he was able to exit Inspiria safely and enter back safely. He was the only one who would bring all of us out...

But it would take almost his entire soul of magic to do it.

Sungjong closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He whispered a silent prayer under his breath, and casted a purple shield over his hyungs. The magical purple dust wrapped around Sungjong's wrists and mine as well, binding us as one.

He turned to me. "We're ready."

I nodded. "Please take us back home." I whispered as I fell back into the door, the boys following me.

As we went through the portal, everything was dark. I thought everything was going smoothly...

Until a gravitational pull hit us.

There were too many of us through this portal. Inspiria wanted to us back in.

Luckily, Sungyeol, L, and Woohyun grabbed a hold onto us, using all of their might and power to attract all of us towards Earth and away from their withering home.

Woohyun groaned, losing strength by the second.

"Hold on, guys!" L strained to keep us all together.

Sungyeol growled. His eyes turned neon blue as he concentrated on bringing us towards Earth, towards reality.

There was a flash of light near the end,

and I remember hearing my Genie friend scream in pain.