Into The Shower ∞

The Land of Inspiria. ∞

Chapter 2 ~ hope you like it ! ^-^

Please don't be afraid to leave comments... I'm so lonely sob :c

___________

"AAH !" I screamed and turned around, holding my chest in fear.

"Oh, mianhae... did I scare you?" It was a boy. He looked like an oppa to me, probably eighteen or nineteen years old. He wore a grey scarf over his jacket. His jeans were faded and his shoes were so small, it looked like they weren't even there at all. His features were sharp, and he looked slightly feminine. He came a bit closer.

"A bit..." I was confused. "Wait, how did you get here?"

The boy came closer. He stared at me. "Wow, I've never been this close to a human being..." He reached his hand out, poking my cheek. "It's fascinating."

I backed away, a bit freaked out and confused. "You've never... what? Okay, where did you come from?"

He pointed in the direction of the bathroom. "There."

I looked at him. "Eh? What?"

"There, the shower. Don't you see the Infinity sign?" He said, as if I was dumb.

I looked back at him as if he were dumb. "People don't just come out of the shower, you know."

"Of course they do! Well, just not here they don't."

"What do you mean, 'just not here' ?"

The boy smiled. "Humans. They don't know anything. You see, I'm from Inspiria."

"Inspiria? There's no such place in Korea. We're in Incheon."

"Yes, there is! Come, let me show you." He smiled and offered to help me up, but I got up myself. I couldn't trust this kid. He sounded crazy. He led me into the bathroom and in front of the shower.

I looked at him. "Where are we going?"

He smiled warmly. "To my hometown. To Inspiria."

"Okay... whatever you say."

I watched as he leaned backwards. I closed my eyes, ready to hear BOOM as he would fall onto the floor of the shower. But he didn't. When I opened my eyes, he was gone.

"What the pickles?!" I said to myself. "Did he actually..."

A voice in my head told me to do the same thing he did. Are you crazy?! I told it.

'Aish, just try it!' It said back. I sighed and leaned backwards, shutting my eyes tight. And then, I felt a rush run through my body. I started hearing soft chimes in my ears, and I landed on something soft.

. . .

I couldn't open my eyes. What would "Inspiria" look like? Am I even here, or am I still at home?

I finally gathered strength to open my eyes. I arrived in a small wooden house, and I looked out the window. I gasped. Inspiria was the most beautiful place I've ever seen. I've set eyes on amazing photography and paintings, but this place was incomparable to those.

The sky was a perfect shade of baby blue. There were fields of flowers and orchards of fruits, vines of grapes climbing on gazebos, and trees by the lake on the very far right. The strangest thing was though, there weren't any people around.

I looked back into the house. "Hello? Err... feminine oppa? Where'd you go?"

"ANNYEONG !" A voice said behind me.

I jumped, turning around to see a boy with long white ears. He was kneeling in front of me with his hands in front of him. He wore normal clothes and he held a carrot. He was probably older than the feminine oppa, but while he looked like this, he sure seemed younger. Even younger than me. He stared at me, giving me bunny aegyo. Or... maybe just aegyo since he was a bunny.

"Oh... annyeonghaseyo." I bowed. Wait, was that something you were supposed to do in Inspiria?

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm ___..." I said as I took a closer look at him.

"Aigoo ! That's such a pretty name!" He winked at me and I blushed slightly.

I came back to my senses. "Wait, is everyone here a bunny?" I asked.

"Ani, not everyone." Another voice said.

I looked to the side, and a very tall boy with brown hair came out of a room. He wore regular clothes as well. The strangest thing was, he had tails. Ten of them.

He smiled slightly, then held out his hand. "Annyeong, I'm Sungyeol."

"Annyeong..." I slowly reached for it, but instead of shaking my hand, Sungyeol gave me this really weird handshake. Then he looked at me, thinking I was weird for not knowing the Inspirian handshake greeting.

"Are you... a human?" He look at me, and the bunny-boy did too.

Let me check. No tails. No long bunny ears. "Well... yeah, I guess."

The bunny-boy looked at me. He stood up, and then his eyes started turning red. His ears turned into sharp horns, and he grew large bat-like wings. Smoke came out of his nostrils.

I gasped and screamed as this all happened, falling into Sungyeol's arms.

"How did you arrive in here?" The bunny-- err, dragon-boy's voice was deep. Now that he was standing up, I could see that he had toned, intimidating arms.

"My... my shower brought me here." Wow, that was probably the stupidest thing I've ever said. But it was true.

"Ya, Woohyun, go cool down or something. The girl won't do anything, I can see it." Sungyeol's eyes glowed neon blue, but only for a second.

"You have an entrance to Inspiria?" The dragon calmed a bit.

I slowly nodded.

Woohyun's eyes turned brown again, and his deep voice went away. He breathed out. "Alright. Just please make sure no one else comes in."

"Arasseo." I quickly nodded.

"Sorry I kind of freaked." Woohyun chuckled, ruffling his black hair. "I'm the keeper and guard of Inspiria, and I take the form of a dragon."

"Then why were you--"

"A bunny? That's my disguise. No one ever suspects a thing from the innocent little rabbit." He smiled cheesily.

I chuckled. "Woohyun, right?"

"Yep !" He held out his hand, and after what I saw Sungyeol do, I tried to handshake on Woohyun.

Successfully, I did it, and like that, I became friends with the Dragon Guard and the Ten-Tailed Fox.