Flashbacks ∞

The Land of Inspiria. ∞

Lookit lookit lookit hamster oppa's face he's so cute c:

Hehe please enjoy n_n


"M... mwo?! Sungkyu oppa..." I looked at him, shocked.

He looked back at me. "Mhm."

I remembered how appa and umma had told me the past owner 'mysteriously disappeared'.

Of course. Sungkyu oppa had to have entered Inspiria somehow, and it was through the bathroom in the attic. It is such a small world.

"But... but you kept the house so nice!"

The other members fell onto the couches and sofas, falling asleep. Sungkyu sat on a chair, his smile small as he looked at me. "Well I couldn't wreck it." He chuckled. "It's such a beautiful house."

None of us spoke for a bit. Then I looked at him. "Were you... happy?"

He breathed out. "If I was, do you think I still would've chosen to be an Inspirian?"

I shook my head. "Aniyo. Sungkyu oppa... How were you?"

"I was... alright." He looked at me. "I was only eighteen when I had to live by myself. My parents thought that I wasn't a good son... so they decided to leave."

My eyes were wide. "What? Sungkyu oppa, you're a good friend, so of course you'd be a good son! Why did they do that?"

"Ani, ____, you don't understand... When I was younger, my dream was to be famous, to sing and dance in front of millions of crowds of people and to make them happy. But my parents thought otherwise. They wanted me to become something else, a surgeon, a lawyer, an accountant..." He sighed. "But I wanted to be a singer so much, I just wouldn't listen to them... I wasn't able to, no matter what they told me. And so they left me, to do whatever I wanted. Then I discovered Inspiria, and these six kids who now share the same dream as me."

I patted his back. "Sungkyu oppa, gwaenchana. Do you want to find them now?"

"They probably think I'm dead or something, hearing that I've 'mysteriously disappeared'. They probably don't even care."

"Don't say that! They're your parents, they'd care for you for a lifetime, no matter how different your opinions are."

His smile was small. "Yeah, I know. Maybe, maybe I'll find them, if fate will bring us back together."

"So all of you want to be singers?" I asked.

"YAAAWN!" Sungyeol stretched, accidentally kicking L, who was on the other side of the sofa.

"Ow! Argh..." L raised his head to see who kicked him, then put his head back on the sofa. "Ya, Sungyeol, that hurt!"

"Sorry!" Sungyeol replied.

"Ugh, what's all that noise?!" Woohyun mumbled.

Hoya and Dongwoo shifted on the couches and Woohyun got up.

"Hey, what time is it?" He asked, squinting.

I looked at my watch. "5pm."

"Only 5?" Sungyeol rubbed his eyes. "It feels so much later."

"If you guys are tired, we should go upstairs." I said.

They all continued sleeping. "Ehh I'm too lazy to get up." Hoya said.

"Me too."

"Yeah."

"Same here." They all agreed. Except for Dongwoo.

He was too deep in his sleep to answer.

"Ugh, fine." I got up. "I'll get you guys some blankets." I ran up the stairs. When I got to my room, I gasped.