Chapter 2

Untitled
After treating Taeyeon's head,Sooyoung went straight to Tiffany's room.When she entered,she saw no one in the room.She opened the cupboard and it was empty.She sighed.Taeyeon entered and tugged onto Sooyoung's uniform.Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon and gave her a sad smile."Where ish Tippani?"Taeyeon asked.Sooyoung patted her head and held Taeyeon's hand to go to Sunny's room.

"She ran away again?"Sunny said,emphasizing the last word.Sooyoung nodded.Taeyeon was sitting in front of Sunny,playing with her plushie.Sunny looked at Taeyeon and smiled."Do you want to eat ice cream?"she asked.Taeyeon looked up and nodded."Sooyoung,I want you to help Taeyeon change and you change too,"Sunny said and Sooyoung nodded.

Tiffany was lost.She didn't know the way around Korea.She can't call her driver because her phone was broken.She mentally scolded herself.She saw a nearby ice cream shop and decided to rest there.

Few minutes had past.Taeyeon,Sunny and Sooyoung had arrived at the ice cream shop.Taeyeon immediately went to the counter and ordered her ice cream.Sooyoung did the same too.Then,the both of them looked at Sunny.The doctor shook her head and paid for their desserts.Sunny turned and saw Tiffany.She smirked and excused herself to the washroom while SooTae was eating their ice cream.

Sunny took a sit in front of Tiffany."What are you doing here Ms Hwang?"Sunny asked,folding her arms.Tiffany looked up and smiled."I-I am c-craving for ice cream,"she said and scratched her head.

"Creamy says that you're lying,"Taeyeon said,pointing at her plushie.Sunny turned and saw Taeyeon with her face dirty.Sooyoung came forward and wiped Taeyeon's face.Everyone in the shop was touched.Taeyeon hugged Sooyoung and the latter carried her on the back.Tiffany felt her heart hurt when she saw this.She shook it off and walked away.On the inside,she wanted Taeyeon by her side."Where are you going Pani-ah?"Taeyeon asked.

Tiffany froze at her spot.She shook her head.It can't be her.It can't be her!Those words kept repeating in Tiffany's head.Tiffany turned around and saw Taeyeon asleep.She turned back around and smiled.She badly wanted to pinch Taeyeon's cheek right now."She needs you,"Sooyoung whispered into Tiffany's ear before leaving,leaving Tiffany dumbfounded.What do you mean?she thought.

short update...m--m