Chapter 5

Untitled
This chapter is about the past!I want to clear some confusions....And Sooyoung used to have feelings for Taeyeon.However someone will change her mind ^_^

No one's POV

Flashback...

16 years ago...

"Pani-ah!"little Taeyeon shouted.Little Tiffany was sitting at the bench,crying.She didn't want to move to America.She wanted to stay with Taeyeon and her other friends.Little Taeyeon ran towards Little Tiffany and hugged her."Why are you crying?"Little Taeyeon asked.

Little Tiffany didn't stop crying.Little Taeyeon faced Little Tiffany and wiped her tears."Now tell me,what's wrong,"she asked her seriously.Little Tiffany nodded and said,"I will be moving to America.But,I don't want to!"

LittleTaeyeon took out two boxes out of her pocket.One big,one small."I want to give you this Pani,"she said.Little Taeyeon opened the box and it was a ring."Let's pretend we're engaged okay?"Little Tiffany nodded and Little Taeyeon put the ring on her finger.She opened another box and put it on Little Tiffany's neck."Now,no one can still your heart.Only I can unlock it,"Little Taeyeon said and grinned,showing her key locket to Little Tiffany."Thank you TaeTae!"Little Tiffany exclaimed and hugged her 'fiance'.

Back to the present...

Sooyoung's POV

I've had enough of Tiffany's lies.I walked to the table and slapped Tiffany.I didn't care if other diners looked at us.I was just furious!

"Don't you there lay a hand on my girl,"a guy said.I chuckled."Your girl?Don't you see the-"I mentally cursed myself.There wasn't any ring on Tiffany's finger.I grabbed Taeyeon's hand and walked away."Is that really Tippani,Sooyoungie?"Taeyeon asked.I sighed."I don't know Taengoo.I don't know,"I replied.

"I never want to see her again,Sooyoungie,"Taeyeon said to me.I hugged her and smiled.Taeyeon grinned and pecked my cheeks.I was shocked for a moment.She got out of the room and skipped to Sunny's room for maybe a check up or play date.I touched my cheeks and grinned.