Chapter 4

Untitled
Sooyoung's POV

I was on the bed with Taeyeon.She had just fallen asleep after whining and crying.I carefully placed her on the bed and fell asleep beside her.

I felt a hand around my waist as I woke up.I held onto it and smiled."Morning Taengoo,"I said.I turned around and face her.Why did you choose her instead of me?I thought.Taeyeon looked at me and grinned.I ruffled her hair and got off of the bed."I want you to be in Sunny's room by 20 minutes,"I said.She nodded and quickly went to the toilet.I chuckled and went to Sunny's room first.

"Good morning Shikshin,"Sunny said as I entered the room."Good morning to you to Danshin,"I said and smirked.Sunny got of her seat and stood in front of me,glaring.I stuck my tongue out and sat down.Sunny pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head.

Tiffany's POV

I couldn't sleep last night.I don't know why but I really regretted of what I had said about the options.I wish I could turn back time and change my words.However,I couldn't.I sat upright on my bed.I grabbed a pillow and threw it to the wall.I decided to call my boyfriend,Siwon,to calm me down.To make me forget.

Siwon and I met at the shopping centre.We intertwined our hands and walked around the mall.I stopped walking."What's wrong babe?"Siwon asked.I was jealous.I don't know why but I was.Both Sooyoung and Sunny were holding Taeyeon's hands each,like a family.Sunny let go of Taeyeon's hand.Sooyoung knelt down and Taeyeon got on her back."They look like a real family,"I heard Siwon said.I turned and looked at him.He smiled warmly at me and we walked away.

It was afternoon and we decided to eat lunch at a restaurant.Siwon had actually reserved a place for us."Have you make a reservation Sir?"the worker asked Siwon.Siwon nodded and said,"Choi Siwon."The worker nodded once and brought us to our table.

I ran my fingers through my hair when I saw Taeyeon entering with SooSun.The guilt was really killing me.Taeyeon saw me staring at her and smiled dorkily.She's not mad at me?Taeyeon came forward and hugged me.Siwon gave me a 'WTF who's that?' look.I pushed Taeyeon away.She looked at confusingly."Do you know her Tiff?"Siwon asked.

I looked at Taeyeon and she gave me a puppy eye look.My heart started to beat rapidly.I felt like pinching her cheeks.

"No,I don't know her."