Chapter 7

Untitled
A/N:It's the holidays but it doesn't seem like holidays to me...

Tiffany's POV

I decided to visit Taeyeon at the hospital.I wanted to apologize to her for my rudeness.I didn't mean to say those words to her.I was just jealous,jealous of her closeness with Sooyoung.I shook my head.

How did Taeyeon got into a coma?

Once I reached the hospital,I went straight to Sunny's office.She did not seem surprise to see me.I bowed to her."Mianhae,"I said.

"It's alright.So,what brings you here?"Sunny asked.I was wondering if I should tell her or not."So?"she said.She folded her hands and looked at me.I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"How did Taeyeon get into an accident?"I finally asked.Sunny chuckled."Take a seat,"she said.I did as she said and looked at her in confusion.What's so funny?

"From what I heard from the other doctors,she caught in an accident when she was five.She wanted to see you one last time at the airport.A man was talking to his phone and bang...the car hit Taeyeon,"Sunny said.

"So you're saying it's my fault?"I said,disbelieving what I heard.

"You could have chosen to stay with me but why did you go?"Sooyoung said as she entered the room.I was getting more and more confused.

"Who are you to me?"I asked.

"That's enough.Get inside the car now Hwang Miyoung!"my dad shouted.He had just barge in the room.I was shocked to see him here.How did he know I'm here?

"Nice to see you Uncle Hwang,"Sooyoung said.Taeyeon entered the room and hugged Sooyoung.I seriously felt like breaking those two apart.My dad grabbed my hand and dragged me out."What's wrong with Taeyeon daddy?What did she do?"I asked.

My dad sighed and let me go."I don't want to talk about it now,Tiff,"he said while massaging his temple.

"How long are you going to hide the truth daddy?Why do you hate Kim Taeyeon?"I pleaded.I really need to know now.

"Let's just go home,"my dad said.He opened the car door and waited for me to enter.Being a stubborn kid,I crossed my arms and pouted.My dad honk the car but I ignored him."Get in the car!"he shouted.I stuck my tongue out at him and looked away.

"Pani-ah,what's wrong?"Taeyeon asked as she approached me.I gave her a warm hug as soon as she was in front of me.Taeyeon seemed to be shocked."I miss you TaeTae,"I said softly.

"Tippani remembered?"Taeyeon asked.I let go of her and looked at her.I nodded and hugged her again."TaeTae miss you too,"she said.

I suddenly felt being pulled away from Taeyeon."Tippani!"Taeyeon shouted.I tried to pull away from my father's grip but he was too strong."Let me go daddy!"I shouted.Taeyeon ran towards me and grabbed my shirt.

"Stop all of this now!"