Chapter 8

Untitled
"Stop all of this now!"

Everyone turned and faced Taeyeon.Sooyoung finally caught up with Taeyeon and Tiffany.She was confused when she saw Tiffany's and Mr Hwang's face looking shock.

"Why can't you let me be with Tiffany?Is there a problem with that?"Taeyeon asked while clenching her fist.

Sooyoung's jaw dropped.Sunny went out and only smiled.Taeyeon hwaiting!she cheered in her head.

"You and my dad are just the same you know.You guys only care for yourself.You don't even care if someone's hurt or not.You guys are just selfish!"Taeyeon shouted.

Mr Hwang was speechless.He did not know how to talk back to Taeyeon.He grabbed his daughter and drove away.

Taeyeon kicked the ground and turned around.She chuckled when she saw Sooyoung's shocked face.She clapped her hands in front of Sooyoung and ran behind Sunny.

"Did Taeyeon just talk?"Sooyoung asked.

Taeyeon placed her chin on Sunny's shoulder and grinned like an idiot."Sooyoungie,where's Creamy?"she asked Sooyoung about her plush toy.

Sooyoung sighed and dragged Taeyeon away from Sunny."I must have been dreaming,"Sooyoung said to herself.

Once in the ward,Taeyeon grabbed Creamy and hugged it tightly."Taengoo miss you so much,"she said to her plushie.Sooyoung chuckled and grabbed Creamy away from Taeyeon.

"Give Creamy back to me!"Taeyeon whined as she reached out for Creamy.Sooyoung stuck her tongue out and walked out of the room with Creamy.

"Creamy!"Taeyeon shouted as she reached her hand out.

Short update T_T...I hate myself