Chapter 9

Untitled
Sooyoung entered Sunny's office and sat on the couch."What is Taeyeon's plush toy in your hand?"Sunny asked as she pointed at Creamy with her pen.

"I gave this to her actually,"Sooyoung replied and looked at the toy.

"Really?"Sunny asked.

"Not really.Tiffany asked me to give it to her actually.She was too shy back then before they were friends,"Sooyoung replied and sighed.

The door opened and showed a pouting Taeyeon.She had her hands folded too."Give me back Creamy,"she said and held out her hand.

Sooyoung shook her head and hugged Creamy tighter."Sunny,Sooyoung is bullying me,"Taeyeon whined and ran to Sunny's side.

"Just give it to her Soo,"Sunny said.

"You heard her,"Taeyeon said and smiled widely.

"Why are you on her side?"Sooyoung asked Sunny.

"Just give her the toy so that I can continue my work in peace!"Sunny yelled.

The atmosphere became really gloomy afterwards.Sooyoung passed Creamy back to Taeyeon and asked her to leave the room.Taeyeon nodded and quickly walk out of the room.

Sooyoung went to Sunny's side and knelt down."What's wrong?"she asked Sunny.

"It's nothing.I'm just stressed out that's all,"Sunny replied but it was not convincing enough for Sooyoung.

"You can trust me,"Sooyoung said.

Sunny sighed and looked at Sooyoung."I wish I could tell you but I can't,"she said softly.

"It's okay.I understand,"Sooyoung said and stood up."Just remember that I'm here to listen to your problems alright?"

"Thanks Soo,"Sunny said and smiled slightly.

------------------------------------

Taeyeon was in her room,playing happily with Creamy.Just then,Sunny entered and sat beside Taeyeon."You've known Sooyoung since young right?So what is she like?"Sunny asked.

"She's a Shikshin,she likes to prank people and she is really selfish when it comes to sharing food,"Taeyeon replied.

"Anything else?"Sunny asked while trying not to sound curious.

Taeyeon turned and faced Sunny.She had a wide grin on her face."You like Sooyoungie don't you,"Taeyeon said in a teasing tone.

"A-aniyo,"Sunny said as she waved her hands in front of Taeyeon.

"Yeah right,"Taeyeon scoffed.

"Fine,"Sunny said and folded her arms.

"So is that a yes?"Taeyeon said.

Sunny nodded and blushed.

"The danshin likes the jangshin.How cute,"Taeyeon said.Sunny glared at Taeyeon and flicked her forehead.Taeyeon pouted and covered her forehead.