Chapter 10

Untitled
"Sooyoungie,I love you,"Taeyeon said as she entered her ward.She saw Sooyoung staring into thin air and attacked her by jumping onto her back.

"Did you hear what I just said Sooyoungie?"Taeyeon asked with a pout.

Sooyoung shook her head.She Did not really heard what Taeyeon had said.

"I said I-"

Just in time,Sunny who had been listening to their short conversation,entered the room and covered Taeyeon's mouth.Sooyoung looked at them weirdly."What is going on here?"she asked.

"Taeyeon here wanted to say that she wants to go to the arcade,"Sunny said and showed an innocent smile to Sooyoung.

"You bring her instead then.You are an avid gamer,"Sooyoung said.

"This isn't like you Sooyoungie,"Sunny said and pouted.

Sooyoung became speechless.For the past two years that she had been working with Sunny,she had never seen the doctor acting really cute before.She was serious every time.

"Pretty please Sooyoungie?"Taeyeon said,showing her puppy eyes.

"Fine,"Sooyoung said."But you,have to follow as well."

"I've got patients to take care of you know,"Sunny said,giving an excuse.

"From what I've known,you are only Taeyeon's doctor.You don't take care of other patients,"Sooyoung said with a victory smile.

"Alright,I'll follow,"Sunny said.

"Let's role play.You're my umma and you're my appa,"Taeyeon said,pointing at Sooyoung first then at Sunny.

"Why am I the appa?She's taller than me,"Sunny whined.

"I don't mind being the umma.They need not need to pay anything.Everything is paid by the appa,"Sooyoung said and smiled.

"Whatever.Just get change and we'll go,"Sunny said.

"You know Sooyoungie,Sunny has a crush on you,"Taeyeon whispered to Sooyoung.

"Really?"Sooyoung said.She was suddenly interested in the talk.

"Yup.Sunny said it herself,"Taeyeon said and grinned.

"Why are you guys still talking?Get change now,"Sunny said in an annoyed tone.

"We better get changed Taengoo.Don't want the bunny to get angry,"Sooyoung said and ruffled Taeyeon's hair.

While they were walking to the arcade,Sunny and Sooyoung were really acting like a married couple.They were teasing each other and went on breaks,they would feed each other.Taeyeon was feeling left out but she was happy for the both of them.

They finally reached the arcade and Taeyeon zoomed past SooSun and entered the arcade.

"What's wrong with her?"Sooyoung asked Sunny.

Sunny shrugged and entered the arcade,leaving Sooyoung alone.She actually could not wait to play the arcade games as well.Sooyoung sighed and followed Sunny instead of Taeyeon.

Taeyeon walked ahead,ignoring Sooyoung and Sunny.She had been ignored by them almost the whole day."This kid,"Sooyoung said and clenched her fist.She ran after Taeyeon and the latter ran as well.

Taeyeon did not look where she was going and bumped into someone.She rubbed her and looked up.

"Yuri?"Sooyoung said as she saw the person.

"Sooyoung?"the person whitened out to be Yuri,said back.

"Yuri!"Taeyeon said excitedly and hugged her cousin.

Yuri did not know that was her cousin and pushed her away.Soon,Jessica came and glared at Taeyeon.

"Jessica?"Taeyeon said and tilted her head.

"How do you know my name?"Jessica asked suspiciously.

"Guys,she's Taeyeon,"Sooyoung said and laughed.

Yuri and Jessica looked closer at Taeyeon.They were shocked when they saw that it was really Taeyeon.

"I'm so sorry Taeyeon,"Yuri said and bowed.

"Yah,I miss you Taengoo,"Jessica said and hugged Taeyeon.Yuri was jealous and she pouted.

"Someone's jelly,"Sooyoung said and stifled a laugh.

Yuri glared at Sooyoung."Don't forget I'm older than you,"she said.

"By how many months,"Sooyoung added and smirked.

"I wonder how we became friends,"Yuri said.She turned back her attention to Taeyeon and saw her playing with Jessica.

"Taeyeon here,still has a mind of a five years old,"Sooyoung said,not knowing the truth.(Hint Hint *-*)

"Oh,"Yuri said dumbly.

Yuri smiled when she saw Creamy in Taeyeon's hand.She grabbed it,grabbing Taeyeon's attention as well."Give me back Creamy!"Taeyeon shouted as she tried to grab her doll back from Yuri.

"I can't believe you're shorter than all of us now Taeng,"Yuri said and laughed.Taeyeon glared at her and pounced onto her cousin.The both of them fell to the ground and they accidentally kissed.Their eyes widened and Taeyeon quickly got up.

"How dare you kissed my Seobang!"Jessica said and grabbed Taeyeon's collar shirt.

"It was only a mistake Sica ah.Tippani is still my love,"Taeyeon said and showed Jessica a cheesy smile.

"Eish,"Jessica said and let Taeyeon go.