Chapter 6

Untitled
Sunny's POV

Taeyeon entered the room and sat on the couch"You're early for your checkup,"I said.Taeyeon grinned and showed a peace sign.I shook my head and walked sat beside Taeyeon."So,anything you want to do before the checkup?"I asked her.She nodded and pointed at the computer.I chuckled."You want a rematch?"I asked and Taeyeon nodded.

Hours had past and our scores were tied."Don't you think you guys played enough?"Sooyoung asked while she was looking at us,bored."Last game please Sooyoungie?"Taeyeon and I said at the same time.Sooyoung sighed and nodded.I looked at Taeyeon and she smiled.

"Yeah!!"Taeyeon shouted.I pouted and looked away from Taeyeon.I felt a hand around my neck."Come on,it was just a game right?"Sooyoung said.I smiled and nodded."I'm ready for the checkup!"Taeyeon said excitedly.I looked at Sooyoung and she nodded.

Tiffany's POV

"Welcome home Tiffany!"my father said with enthusiasm.I glared at him and walked away."What's wrong honey?"he asked,confused.

"Kim Taeyeon,who is she to you?Do you know her?"I asked and looked at him.He seemed a bit tensed when he heard Taeyeon's name."No,no I don't,"daddy said."Who is this Kim Taeyeon you're speaking of?"

"Why did Yuri and Jessica said she was my fiance?"

"When I say I don't know her means I don't know her!"

I shook my head and walked to my room.Many thoughts were coming into my mind.I took out the key necklace and held onto it tightly.I took off my necklace and tried to unlock it with the key.It fitted.Then,the memory.The memory when Taeyeon gave it to me entered my mind.Why do you have to lie dad?I thought.

Sorry if it's a short chapter again...I'll try to write longer next time...