Chapter 3

Untitled
Tiffany's POV

What does she means?Taeyeon needs me?For what purpose?Many questions entered my mind.I ignored all of the questions and walked out of the shop.I slapped my forehead."You're lost aren't you?"Sunny said all of the sudden.I flinched a little and turned around.I saw Sunny smirking.I sighed."What do you want?"I asked,giving up.

"You have two options.The first one is you stay at the hospital with Taeyeon forever.The second one is you bring Taeyeon back with you,"Sunny said and grinned.

"I choose option three,none of the above,"I said and turned around.I saw Taeyeon right in front of me.Her eyes were wet.She was biting her lower lips.I turned around and looked at Sunny.She just shrugged and walked away.I turned back to Taeyeon and she ran away.I rubbed my temples."Why do I feel guilty?"I said aloud.

"Don't you remember her or even me?"

I turned around and saw Sooyoung."I haven't met you or her before,"I replied bluntly.Sooyoung chuckled.

"You just broke your fiance's heart.You broke your promise too.Where's the Hwang Miyoung I know?"she said.My jaw dropped.How does she know my Korean name?

"What?!"I shouted all of the sudden."Taeyeon's my fiance?"

"I guess your parents really did brainwashed you.Where did you think you even got that locket from?"

"It's from my late grandmother."

Sooyoung took something out from her pocket.It was a key locket but it was broken,the chain and key separated.She opened my palm and put it in."Taeyeon gave it to you when you guys were five,"Sooyoung said."Let me drive you home."

"How about Taeyeon?"I blurted out.I quickly covered my mouth.

"She knows the way back,"Sooyoung replied.I nodded and followed Sooyoung.

-----------------------------------------

"Where have you been Tiff?"Jessica asked as she hugged Mr tightly.I hugged her back."I was at an ice cream shop,"I lied.Well,it wasn't exactly a lie.

I took out the key locket from my pocket and gripped onto it tightly.Yuri,Jessica's girlfriend,snatched it away from my hand and looked at it."Where did you find this?"she asked seriously.Jessica joined in along.

"This is Taengoo's locket isn't it,Seobang?"Jessica said,looking at the locket.Yuri nodded.She put the locket into her pocket and ran put of the house.

"Where is she going?"I asked,confused.

"Who gave that locket to you?Where's Taengoo?"Jessica asked.

"How do you even know them?"I asked.Jessica gave me a 'are you serious?' look.

"Kim Taeyeon.Doesn't that name ring a bell to you?"she asked.I shook my head.Jessica slapped her forehead.

"You're the worst fiancee and I'm the worst cousin,"Yuri said.She was soaking wet.Jessica ran towards her and hugged Yuri.

I don't know where the story is going to...o.O