Chapter 1

Untitled
"KIM TAEYEON!GET BACK HERE!"Sooyoung shouted her lungs out.Taeyeon had run away,not wanting to take her medicines.She had just woke up from coma after 16 years.She met with an accident when she was five.So basically,she is a five years old kid in an adult body.

Back to the story,Taeyeon turned around and stick her tongue out.Sooyoung rubbed her temples and ran after Taeyeon.Taeyeon sped up but bumped into someone.Taeyeon groaned.She rubbed the back of here head and looked up.Taeyeon gulped.

It was her doctor,Sunny Lee.

"What are you doing here Taengoo?Have you taken your medicines yet?"Sunny asked.Taeyeon chuckled and scratch the back of her head.She slowly began to retreat and ran away only to be captured by Sooyoung.The latter cheered in her mind and carried the patient to her room.

------------------------------------------

Tiffany looked at her watch an was shocked to see the time."Damn,"she muttered and quickly pack her stuff.She was at a dance studio,learning her routine for a talent contest with her friends."I gotta go now guys,"Tiffany said and put on her Nike jacket.

"See ya tomorrow Tiff,"Jessica said.

Tiffany kept on staring at her watch.She searched through her bag to find her phone.She stopped in the middle of the road."Finally,"she said and smiled.Just then,a car came passing by and crashed into Tiffany.

"Where am I?"Tiffany said as she slowly woke up.She saw the surrounding and was disgusted."Sooyoungie,she's awake,"Tiffany heard a child said.A tall girl came forward and said,"Wait here okay Taengoo?"

"You're in a hospital right now Ms Hwang.You were knocked down by a car,"the nurse,Sooyoung,said.Woah,she's tall,Tiffany thought.

"Taengoo,come here,"Sooyoung said and Taengoo,obeyed.Tiffany was shocked to see the adult who she thought was a kid."Annyeonghaseyo,my name is Kim Taeyeon,"Taengoo said and grinned.Tiffany can't help but to smile back.

"Sooyoungie,she has an eye smile!"Taeyeon said happily.

"It's cute right unnie?"Sooyoung said and Taeyeon nodded.Tiffany was surprised once again.She was surprised that the girl she thought that was a kid was older than Sooyoung.She turned and saw Taeyeon pouted.She found it cute.

Sooyoung saw Tiffany's reaction and smiled warmly at her."I want you to go to your room first Taengoo,"she said.Taeyeon grabbed something from the sofa and walked to her room.

"She was in a coma for 16 years and had just woke up a few weeks ago.Her parents left Her once they found out about Taeyeon unnie's condition,"Sooyoung said.Tiffany was sad to hear that."I better get going before Taeyeon makes another mess again,"Sooyoung said and took her leave.

Kim Taeyeon,where had I heard it before?Tiffany thought and slowly drifted back to sleep.

The next day,Tiffany was woken up by Taeyeon.The latter kept on poking her cheeksTiffany groaned and woke up."You're finally awake!"Taeyeon said and grinned.Tiffany ignored her and went back to sleep.Taeyeon pouted and whispered something to her ice cream plushie.She walked out of the room and went to Sooyoung's place.

"What are you doing here?"Sooyoung asked while grabbing a sandwich from the plate.Taeyeon sat down on the ground and looked at Sooyoung.Sooyoung started to feel awkward.She put the sandwich down and grabbed a long cloth.She blindfolded Taeyeon's eye with it.Sooyoung smiled and took a big bite from the sandwich."It's already afternoon.Why isn't Tippani waking up?"Taeyeon finally spoke up.

"She needs to rest.That's why,"Sooyoung replied.Taeyeon nodded.She stood up and knocked against the door.She had forgotten to take off the blindfold off of her eyes.Sooyoung who was hiding her laughter couldn't take it and laughed.