Let's All Forget My 'Drunkfession'

Decembers Were Always Cold
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Bomi! Bomi!" I heard my voice from the phone.

 

All of us except Bomi and Chorong- who were currently stuck in bathrooms, were watching a video from last night that was in Naeun's phone. I had just laid down in bed when the three burst through the door in a panic, calling me and pulling me out of the room. They had checked their phones and found clips from last night. This was one of the few.

 

In the video, Naeun was recording Bomi who was drunk and clueless, standing in front of everyone in the living room. Behind her, was our wall clock. I hear loud laughter coming from behind the camera as Bomi staggers and finally looks at our direction. "I forgot again, can you please tell the time?"

 

Bomi in front of the wall clock. I remember this.

 

"What?"

 

"Can you please tell the time?" I hear me ask again.

 

"Sure. What do you want me to say?"

 

"Are you that drunk, Bomi?" Hayoung impatiently shouts. The camera shakes as Naeun stops herself from laughing.

 

"I am not that drunk." Bomi says, barely holding herself up.

 

"Then tell the time!" Everyone replies. The camera shakes again.

 

Bomi gives out and okay sign and faces the wall clock that was behind her. She pauses for a long while, and holds her finger out to the wall clock. "I am not that drunk."

 

The camera shakes and falls as everyone erupts from laughter. We see Naeun's face on the screen, laughing as she picks the phone up. The camera faces us and we see Namjoo and Hayoung, leaning on each other and holding their stomach. Naeun points the camera to me and Chorong. I was laughing so hard while complaining about how my jaw hurt. Chorong was continously hitting my shoulder, losing herself. Naeun points the camera to herself again for a few seconds before the video stops.

 

 

 

The four of us laugh, but it changes into cries of horror as Naeun closes the clip and scrolls down her gallery, revealing more clips and pictures from last night.

"Oh, God. Did we post anything online?" I asked, still thinking about the three events that I remembered after letting Hayoung manipulate me into drinking myself away. The clip Naeun showed was one, and I don't think I'd find a video of Naeun and Bomi fighting since only no one was really paying attention except me, but number three... I feel nervous about number three.

 

"I checked, I didn't" Naeun replies, quickly scanning her gallery for other worthy content. I run back to my room to grab my phone and check my gallery too.

 

"I did." Namjoo replies as she does the same. "It's all over my instagram."

 

She opens it and we see the shortest dotted lines on IG story we have ever seen. Shocking everyone, even Namjoo herself.

It started with a group picture of us at the dining table before eating, and a few more pics and videos while we ate. She skips a few more until she reaches several video clips of us dancing like we were in a club. In the background of almost every single one, we see Hayoung shoving glasses in our hands and assisting us as we down the poison. She keeps up too, downing several glasses and dancing her heart out. At one of the clips, she even shouts something similar to a warcry after chugging a glass.

 

"It gets wilder and wilder." Hayoung laughs. "Woo! Look at me go!"

 

"You're the devil! This is all your fault!" the three of us strangle her.

 

"Atleast you had fun, right?" she shrugs.

 

"Do you guys not remember anything?" I ask.

 

"I do... At least some parts of it." Hayoung replies. "Like Namjoo falling asleep on the couch and I had to carry her in my drunken state. It was hell."

 

"Thanks." Namjoo giggles and kisses Hayoung's cheek. She thinks for a moment and replies, "I do remember some of it. Mostly the dancing, and me posting stuff on instagram, but I don't remember what actually happened." 

 

"Naeun?" I ask.

 

"No, I remember small portions. And I don't feel good about it." she answers.

 

"Same here."

 

"You were all over the place last night by the way. Arguing with Bomi then okay the next, then fighting again." Hayoung laughs and shrugs her shoulders when Naeun glares at her. "I'm just saying."

 

We continued scanning our phones and Hayoung scoffs after a few minutes.

"Eunji, I love you and you know you're the best mentor ever, right?" Hayoung starts, and I just stare at her. When I don't say anything, she turns around so we could see her phone. She presses her screen and a video plays.

 

"I love you girls so much!" I announced, and stood up.

 

We were all sitting in a circle on the floor and everyone was shouting at me.

 

"No!, don't you dare!" Namjoo shouts as I tackle her and kiss her on the cheek.

 

"Oh god, she's that drunk again." Naeun says as I move on to her. She screams and closes her eyes, preparing herself as I kiss her on the cheek too. 

 

I watch myself come closer to the camera. And the horror dawns on me that this was the third thing I remembered. I wasn't passing out like I thought I was, I was going around giving kisses to everyone last night.

 

"Come here you big baby, let your big sister give you a kiss!" I tell Hayoung, and the camera shows signs of struggle from Hayoung, her disgusted screaming and laughing as she fought me off is the last thing caught on cam before it falls and stops.

 

 

 

"Oh God, that happened???" Namjoo wiped her face, pretending to be disgusted.

"Ugh, I hate it when you get that drunk." Naeun comments.

 

"Is that it?" I ask, grabbing Hayoung's phone from her. I scroll down but don't find any other clips of that moment. ", , ."

 

"What? I'm sure you kissed all of us again. It's what you always do." Hayoung brushes off my panic and Naeun e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter