Chapter 9

Just Another Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: And so, the party continues…

/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/

We re-joined the rest of the gang, by then, they had already selected quite a few bottles from the built-in bar Yena had and drank out of them like water bottles. Momo was sat in the corner, one bottle of wine in one hand and a baguette in the other, swapping between them like it was the most natural thing to do. It was obvious that Nayeon was the only one who could handle her liquor as she barely looked flushed or slurred her words. The same couldn’t be said for the others.

‘’Its about time you guys came back, you didn’t do anything dirty on my bed did you?’’ Yena asked, she draped herself over Yuri, pointing an accusing finger at us.

‘’No, we just had a talk.’’ Chaeyeon smiled and squeezed my arm, skipping over to join the drunk mess.

‘’So, what games should we play?’’

‘’Lets play spin the bottle!’’

‘’No way!’’

‘’Fine, lets play poker and bet with these delicious nuts. Who ever wins the round gets to choose someone to down a shot.’’ Yena proposed and everyone agreed. Minju and I sat out, needing to be sober if we wanted to get our bosses home in one piece.

The game started out nicely, everyone was tipsy and feeling the vibe. They had their banter while I talked to Minju about the recent proposition Chaeyeon offered and how I agreed. But then it started getting rowdy as each round progressed. Yujin started getting really competitive and started throwing tantrums when she lost but still drunk the shots, Yena was having fun destroying the noobs and Momo gave up with the game and settled with more wine and more bread.

‘’Ha, you lost! Drink up Chaeyeon!’’ Nayeon ed a glass forward, all sorts of alcohol mixed in and it was sure to make anyone pass out.

Chaeyeon had already lost so many rounds, her face was beet red and she couldn’t even form a sentence properly or sit up straight. I couldn’t let her drink that glass and I thought that now would be a good time to hold up to my end of my promise. To be her white knight.

As Chaeyeon was about to reach for the glass, I leaned over her and took it, quickly downing the whole glass and wincing at the burning sensation in my throat as I finished. I don’t know what the hell they put in there, but it was vile. Everyone was surprised and started cheering for more.

‘’Then its settled.’’ Yena clapped her hand to get everyone’s attention. ‘’Whenever Chaeyeon loses, Sakura unnie will be the one to drink!’’

That’s how I screwed myself over.

3 rounds in and I was already drunk, Chaeyeon had such bad luck with cards. At one point, Yena dared me to strip dance on top of the table but Chaeyeon tightly held onto me saying that she would be the only one to see my body without clothes. The others all groaned at her for being a party pooper, but they managed to get Nayeon to do it instead. Let’s just say we had to fight her to get her clothes back on.

They kept playing and playing. Chaeyeon kept getting bad hands and Yena kept winning, meaning she kept making me drink. At some point we had to order more alcohol from room service because we ran out. I hiccupped and crossed my arms in an ‘x’ shape when Yena tried to get me to drink more. By no means was I able to handle anymore. I looked around the room with my squinted and blurred eyes, Momo had passed out an hour earlier, she finished all the wine and bread in the room. Nayeon had snoozed off and cuddled up with Yuri who couldn’t last 3 shots in. Yujin was drinking water Minju had given her a couple of rounds ago since Minju probably didn’t want her boss to be throwing up everywhere. By now, Chaeyeon was sober enough to talk.

‘’We should get going, shes so drunk.’’ I heard Chaeyeon say, the room was spinning for me and I dropped the playing cards on the floor.

‘’I’m nosh drunksh!’’ I slurred, I reached for the bottle of vodka. ‘’I can totally drink this!’’

Yena yawned and waved her hand. ‘’Just stay in one of the rooms in the hotel, neither of you can drive like this. Minju and Yujin should do the same, I’ll order some rooms for you now.’’ She went over to the phone and started talking to the receptionist.

Meanwhile, Chaeyeon got me to sit up and handed me a glass of water. I drank out of it like a child, I could feel a lot of it spilling and dribbling down my mouth and neck. I giggled when some of her hair poked my face, it tickled. I felt insanely hot and started ing my shirt to feel some sort of cold breeze but apparently Chaeyeon didn’t like that.

‘’Hey, stop stripping in front of people! If you’re going to strip, do it in our bedroom!’’ She grabbed the shirt and batted my hands away. I winced and whined, flopping my head onto her shoulder when I couldn’t keep my balance. She was very comfy, so comfy that I started nuzzling her neck, but she pushed me away with a flustered face.

‘’Your rooms are ready, Yujin, Minju, you’re in 702 and Chaeyeon and Sakura are in 708. They’re both the top end rooms, feel free to use or eat whatever free of charge, I told them to wait outside your room with your key cards.’’ Yena said, she collapsed onto the free couch and sighed.

‘’Thanks Yena, g’night.’’

‘’Night night duckie~’’ I said, I swayed about because as soon as I stood up, all the alcohol came rushing to my head.

Minju and Yujin went ahead first and Chaeyeon slowly supported me as we walked down to the elevator. It took us at least 15 minutes to get to the room, due to me wobbling all over the place and doing nonsensical things like sing and try escaping Chaeyeon’s grasp on more than one occasion before she finally caught me.

‘’Urgh, you’re so difficult when you’re dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter