Chapter 2

Just Another Job
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I’m writing this because I know that some people might not like certain dynamics with ships, so all of my fics are SakuTop based (Sakura is the top), so if that aint your cup of tea, I don’t really think I’m the right author for you lmao

/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x

Miss Lee was a handful to say the least, not because she was rude or obnoxious, but she was constantly trying to get me to call her by her first name, to which I always refused. She was also touchy feely, we were walking to Hyewon’s car when she reached out to hold hands with me, I didn’t want to seem rude, so I let her, but I didn’t hold it back. She whined about that, but I argued that I barely knew her, and I was also her bodyguard. I felt like I was babysitting a lovesick teenager rather than a 24-year-old CEO.

Thankfully she got changed, before we left her office, into her blouse and slacks. Otherwise people would’ve been gawking at her left and right. She was well loved by all the employees, some of them even squealed when she walked past as if she was a celebrity, I mean, I guess she was some kind of celebrity in the corporate industry.

‘’Woah, is this your car?’’ She eyed up Hyewon’s car like she didn’t already own one of her own.

‘’No, this is a friend’s, I actually don’t have a car.’’ I opened the passenger door for her and put my hand above her head so she wouldn’t hit it. ‘’I’ll have to borrow your company car tomorrow once I’ve returned this.’’

Miss Lee smiled up at me and waited for me to do something, I assumed she wanted me to shut the door, but she held it open when I tried.

‘’Why aren’t you letting me close the door?’’

‘’Aren’t you forgetting to do something?’’

As I was going to answer no, I noticed she hadn’t done her seatbelt and I had an inkling she wanted me to do it. I inwardly sighed, ‘’Do you make all your drivers do this?’’ I asked as I leaned into the car, buckling her in.

‘’No, just you.’’ Her face was so close to mine, I could feel her breath every time she exhaled. ‘’Your jawline is really sharp.’’ She swooped in and pecked it before I could even have the chance to dodge. Urgh this girl is really something.  ‘’Payment, for being such a gentlewoman.’’ She winked.

I sighed and just let it slide, this wasn’t going to be the last time she was going to try something like this. No point reminding her, she doesn’t seem like the type to stop persisting. ‘’Where am I driving you?’’ I got into the driver’s seat and revved up the smooth sounding engine, it purred seductively.

‘’To this address.’’ She entered a location into the GPS and told me that she had some business to deal with there before she could prepare for the big party full of other leading business men and woman and investors.

The drive was short, I was very okay with that. She spent the time saying how she wished she knew how to drive but she couldn’t learn because her father thought it would be too dangerous for her to drive alone. I could understand him, Miss Lee was a target for kidnapping, and she was too carefree for her own good.

‘’Have you ever fallen in love, Saku-chan?’’

I bit my lip when she called me that, its been a while since I’ve heard that nickname and I don’t think I was ready to hear it again. ‘’Please call me by Sakura, and yes, just twice but it didn’t work out.’’ I had hoped she didn’t pry any further and I’m grateful she recognised my tone and stopped there.

‘’Did you know, you’re the first person I’ve fallen for?’’ I almost choked and my hands slipped from the steering wheel.

‘’W-what? You’re 24 and you’ve never fallen for someone? Handsome bachelor? Girlfriend? Nothing?’’ I was surprised and frankly, flustered that I was her first.

‘’Nope, its true! When I saw you at Yujin’s party, I thought, ‘Woah, I want to be her girlfriend.’ Crazy right? I’m supposed to be a strict CEO, but I turn into jelly when I see you.’’

This girl….

‘’Surely, you’re exaggerating… You only saw me that one time.’’ My heart was pounding, stupid heart, stop, this girl is your boss.

‘’I’ve seen you in many events guarding my associates and investors. But I had to keep my image up and I couldn’t just run up to a bodyguard and kiss her, right?’’ I was speechless, she was casually saying that with a grin on her face like it was no big deal. What have I gotten myself into, I’m going to kill Eunbi after this.

‘’You’re very blunt, aren’t you?’’

She let out a little gasp and put her hand on my upper thigh, causing me to swerve the car a little. ‘’Does this mean I can kiss you?! I can do it right now!’’

I panicked and slapped her hand away, pushing her face away with one hand. ‘’What are you doing?!’’

‘’I’m trying to kiss you.’’ She said but it was muffled by my hand.

‘’Please don’t, I’m your bodyguard, not your girlfriend!’’

‘’Yeah but this would make a great love story!’’

This was getting out of hand. I could barely concentrate on driving and I swear to god I was going to kill this woman before anyone else did. I have never met anyone this extra before, not even Choi Yena was this weird, Miss Lee made Yena look like child’s play.

‘’We’re here!’’ I pulled the car to a screeching halt and it launched Miss lee into the dashboard, but I put my arm across her chest to stop her from bashing her head. ‘’Can you not distract me when I’m driving, you’ll kill yourself before anyone else does.’’ I scolded her, resulting in a very adorable puppy eye but I resisted it and got out the car to shake off the nerves.

‘Shes literally going to be the death of me.’ I rubbed the bridge of my nose and fixed my blazer.

She got out the car herself and hugged the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter