Life goes on

Life of a Girl in a Nutshell

What Jiyong had told her made her feel uncomfortable around Youngbae.

She didn't know if Jiyong was being serious or if he was messing around with her, but she still felt uncomfortable around Youngbae. Sandara got out of the house to see Jiyong walking towards school. She stared at him.

"Like what you see is it Park?" Jiyong said.

"As if Kwon!"

They walked to school silently.

She wondered where Youngbae was.

"If you are wondering where Youngbae is, he left early today cause he said he had things to do" Jiyong answered her unasked question.

Is he reading my mind? 

Sandara silently thought to herself.

"No I'm not reading you mind" he said which freaked her out even more.

It had been a month now since she got to know Jiyong and everyone else. Girls were still throwing diry looks at her but this time it wasn't just for sitting next to Jiyong, the most popular boy in the school but it was because she started to hang out with the most popular group of people is school. Sandara had gotten used to their glares and she learned to live with ignoring the glares with some help from Bom.

The first class they had was Science. She still hated Science. He was still proving to be good at it.

"Not like that!" Jiyong said being the perfectionist he was.

He took away the jar of chemical away from her and did the whole work by himself while she watched.

"It's not that difficult" Jiyong said.

"Yeah, for you!" Sandara complained.

"Do your work!" Jiyong snaped at her.

"Cranky much" Sandara muttured.

"What did you say?" Jiyong asked still concentrating on getting the work done.

"Nothing~" Sandara said sweetly.

It had been a month and they had gotten along better but they still had their share of fights.

Sandara smiled.

She may like this boy better than before.

Oh well, life goes on.

Sandara thought as the bell rang.

"See you later" Jiyong said as he grabbed his things and walked out.

Sandara smiled once more and made her way to her locker and then towards English.