Couple Games Part 2

Life of a Girl in a Nutshell

Seungri and Chaerin walked around Bom's house.

The quietly looked around when suddenly some one jumped out of the closet and scared Chaerin so badly that she jumped straight into Seungri.

"Haha! Scared ya!" Minzy said and earned herself a glare from Chaerin.

"Look on the bright side we found them" Seungri said.

"I guess" Chaerin muttured

"OK let's keep on looking!" Daesung said and the four kept on looking for the remaning four.

They all walked towards Bom's bed room where Bom and Youngbae were hiding under the bed.

"Sush...they are coming" Youngbae told Bom while she just nodded. The two were laying on the floor side by side. They did not move a musscle as the four walked around the room. They looked everywhere except for under the bed.

Soon ther four left the room. As soon as they did both Bom and Youngbae let out a sigh. Youngbae rolled out from underneath the bed and helped Bom out.

Suddenly Seungri walked and screamed at the top of his lungs "Found the Bombae pair!"

Ok so that is all for now. I don't usually leave messages in my chapters but I just really had to say something. I just wanted to let you readers know that it would be really nice if you left comments on this story telling me your thoughts about it. I really want to know your oppinion on thos story because at the moment I am close to removing this stoty because I am running out of ideas and people just don't seem intrested enough about this story so yeah your comments would be welcomed. Thanks to everyone who has read this so far and also to the people who have commented and sibscribed to this story.