Couple Games 3

Life of a Girl in a Nutshell

Bom grumbled about Youngbae being loud leading Seungri to find them.

"Chill out, it's only a game" Chaerin said while she looked aroung carefully for Sandara and Jiyong.

"Cheer up Bom" said Seungri but she only glared at him.

"It was so cute to find you like that" Minzy said while giggling.

Bom and Youngbae blushed at the thought of them being on the floor with Youngbae on top of Bom.

They were only trying to get out from underneath the bed. It wasn't their fault they ended up rolling on top of one another until Seungri found them.

Daesung and Minzy laughed at the two blushing.

"Anyway, where can they be?" Youngbae changed the subject.

"Somewhere" Daesung replied.

They walked to the living room.

"Something's not right" Bom muttured.

She walked towards the T.V stand and examined. Then will all her might she pulled the stand forward.

Bom gasped.

Everyone looked at her.

"Why are you kissing?"

At once, Jiyong and Sandara seperated.

"We-we" Sandara struggled to form a sentence.

There was a flash of hurt in Youngbae's eyes but it was gone as soon as it came. Bom saw it but she didn't question it.

"Oh Youngbae oppa, don't be silly, they weren't kissing they just bumped their heads cause they were surprised" Minzy said.

Sandara nodded.

"Amazing hiding spot...behind the T.V...classic" Seungri mocked the two on thier choice of hiding place.

"Shun up" Jiyong spoke as he stood up.

"Wow, moody much" Seungri mutured.

"Anyway" Bom said before Jiyong could say another word. "So the winner of this couple games is the Ririn couple" Bom said while the twp hi5ed eachother.

"The next game we play in our pairs will be a bonus!"

Everyone cheere.

Bom took them all outside in the garde. The wether was sunny and hot.

Perfect

Bom thought

"It's simple...COUPLE WATER FIGHT! Everyone grab a gun and as much water balloon as possile!"

Everyone ran to the pile of "weopnes"

"5. 4. 3. 2. 1. GO!"

Sandara was dragged to a corner befoe she could attack.

"What the h-" 

She was cut off by Jiyong telling her to shut up. He looked around and quietly took Sandara's hand and sneaked around looking for their first victim. They were behind some flowes when Jiyong saw Seungri.

He looked at Sandara and nodded. She took aim at Seungri and just when she was about to throw her water balloon she found herself soaking wet.

"You think I wouldn't have back up" Seungri told the two while Chaerin just laughed with the now empty bucket. She threw the bucket and made a run for it.. Seungri grabbed her hand and the two ran while being chased by the other two. 

Sandara laughed along with Jiyong as they were having fun.

Suddenly Sandara fet a water baloon hit her leg.

"Aw man, why me? Why not him?" Sandara complained while pointing at Jiyong. He just laughed and said "Cause I'm too handsome sweetheart"

Sandara cringed at the new name Jiyong called her.

"Whoever threw that gets my blessing" Seungri cried out as he kept on running.

"Whoever threw that is gonna get the beating of a life time" Sandara announced.

"Oh, I think we should run" Daesung declared while Minzy just ran for it.

And then there was another sound of splashing water.

Sandara looked at the culprit.

She saw Youngbae laughing at Jiyong. 

"Youngbae, we need to go NOW" Bom was tugging at his shirt.

"I don't think so!" Sandara declared and aimed her water gun at Youngbae and pulled the trigger spraying him straight on his face. Sandara alughed along with Jiyong and Bom.

"Hey you are suppose to be in my team!"