Couple Games Final

Life of a Girl in a Nutshell

Sandara couldn't believe it. She was being accused of KISSING that thing. She wouldn't be caught doing that even in a million years. Youngbae misunderstood the whole scene.

Right now Sandara watched as Young Bae slowly aimed his water gun at her. She slowly backed up without realising that there was a pool dehind her.

"I thoung we were friends" Youngbae said innocently. "Why are you running away from me?"

She wondered where Jiyong was hiding and where Bom was told to wait for Youngbae?

Jiyong, I know you are an idiot but please do something already.

Sandara thought to herself.

Before she knew it Sandara slipped and fell in the pool.

"Dara!" Jiyong called as he jumped out of his hiding place anlong with Bom.

They all ran towards the edge of the pool and saw Sandara struggling.

"If anything happens to her, I swere" Bom said to Youngbae.

"I didn't mean to" Youngbae reasoned with her while Jiyong jumped in the pool without a second thought.

Bom gasped.

"What I'll do to you!" Bom said to Young Bae angrily.

"Honestly Youngbae-!" she was cut off when Youngbae caught her lips with his own.

"What are YOU doing?" Bom said as she pushed him off but Youngbae didn't answer and just at that moment Jiyong sucessfully pulled Sandara out of the pool. 

The Couple Games were announced to be over.

But now tension had risen.

Sandara layed uncouncious on the sofa.