Graduation

Life of a Girl in a Nutshell

-A Year Later-

"I can't believe it!" Bom cheered.

"Me neither" Sandara said while looking at Bom and Youngbae hugging eachother.

"We gratuaed!" Minzy said joining in the conversation.

"Greatest day of our lives" Seungri said while rasing his glass.

"I'm going to miss you all" Youngbae said "Especially you" he told Bom and kissed her nose.

"I cab't believe that you two started to date" Chaerin said.

"Yeah! I thought you liked Jiyong!" Daesung commented.

"Nah! We're more like brother and sister" Jiyong said while placing his hand around Bom's waist and pulling her towards him.

"Yeah, but she is my girl" Youngbae said and pulled Bom back in his arms.

"It's been a year" Sandara said while smiling.

"I know" Charein said and checked the time. "Oh God. It's time. I have to leave now!"

"Already?" Bom asked sadly.

"Yeah, my flight to Japan is in an hour. Oh, I'll miss you guys so much" Chaerin said and gave them each a hug and then she left and Seungri was not seen that night again.

It was getting late now. Sandara was about to leave when someone stopped her.

"Jiyong!"

"Hey...are you about to leave?"

"Yeah. My flight for America leaves tomorrow morning"

"I'm going to miss you Dara" Jiyong told her looking straight into her eyes. There was a burning feeling in the pit of Sandara's stomach but she brushed it off.

"Me too" she repled and hugged him.

He held onto her tightly.

"I have to tell you some thing"

But before he could tell her his feelings Daesung came along.

"Aw! Sandara is about to leave!" Daesung announced.

Jiyong was dissapointed but he didn't show it. Instead he just smiled and acted like what he was about to tell her wasn't important.

She left.

"Hey" Youngbae said to Jiyong.

He just smiled sadly.

"You'll see her again"

"Yeah I will"

No I am not done yet. BUT there will be a sequel to this story. So yeah I haven't finished yet and no this is NOT the last chapter cause there is another twist. So yeah, bye for now and thanks for reading