Neighbours?

Life of a Girl in a Nutshell

Hello! Happy late Valentine's Day to you all! Anyway here is the ;atest chapter and don't forget to leave your thoughts when you are done reading!

“OW!” he yelled as the skate board hit his feet. She quickly hopped off her board as ran towards him. Her brother had ridden straight into him.

“Are you ok?” she asked with concern.

“Aw! You do care, I’m touched” he said in a mocking tone which earned him a glare.

“I’m sorry, I wasn’t looking where I was going” Sanghyun said with sincerity.

“See, now that is polite, why can’t you be more like your bro Dara?” Jiyong asked.

Dara? She thought. In all her life she had only been called Sandara or Sand so this was kinda of weird.

Sandara put an arm on Sanghyun’s shoulder and told him to go home.

“What about you, nonna?” he asked.

“I’ll help this thing first” she replied with an evil smile and Sanghyun nodded, grabbed his board and was on his way home.

“Oh, so now I’m an object am I?” Jiyong asked.

“Come on, I’ll help you home” Sandara said and helped Jiyong stand up.

“Omo, the Park Sandara is helping me! Now I really do feel blessed” Jiyong said and Dara let go of him.

“Ok, ok, I’m sorry, can you please help me?”

She helped him up once again.

“Where do you live?” she asked him coldly and he told her his address.

Omo, that’s where I live so that means...I live next door to him! AISH!

They walked silently until they were standing in front of Jiyong’s house.

Jiyong took the house keys out of his pocket and opened the door. Sandara helped him in.

“OMO!” she heard someone say.

“Jiyong, what did you do now?” Youngbae said as he walked towards them.

“I...” Jiyong struggled as if, if he told him what really happened, his pride would be hurt.

“Oh forget it!” Youngbae said “I know it will hurt your “pride” and ruin your “image””

“Thanks for helping him home Sandara” Youngbae said with a bow.

“It’s no problem at all” she replied with a smile.

“I know a way to thank you!” Youngbae said cheerfully as he helped Jiyong towards a chair and handed him an ice pack. “That should help” Youngbae said to him and then looked at Sandara.

“Come on!” Youngbae said as he grabbed her hand dragged her in.

“I’ll show you how to play” Youngbae said as he handed her one of the Xbox controller.

Jiyong sat on the sofa with the ice pack on his ankle and watched them play around.

“Not like that, like this” he explained to Sandara as she nodded and tried it herself.

They hi5ed each other when Sandara got it right.

Sandara was really enjoying it that she lost track of the time.

“OMO! Is that the time! I should go now” Sandara said.

“Aw!” Youngbae said as he was disappointed.

“I’ll see you in school” Sandara said as she made her way towards the door and Youngbae’s face lighten up.

“I know I’ll introduce you our friends!”

“I’m not sure about that” Sandara said shyly.

“Don’t worry; they will like you for sure” Youngbae assured her.

“Ok” she replied still unsure about it.

“By the way...I know you live next door” Youngbae said to her.

“My dear cousin over here has been stalking you” Jiyong butted in.

“No I have not!” Youngbae denied

Tomorrow was going to be a long day for Sandara.