Couple Games Part 1

Life of a Girl in a Nutshell

"OK! So I really want this sleepover to be different from the other ones we have had so far...so I decided to create the COUPLE GAMES!" Bom announced and only Daesung cheered loudly as he was the hyper one. The others looked puzzled.

"I stayed up all night preparing for these games and it's simple. I have got all the four guys's names in this bowl and us girls will take turn to pick one each. After our partners are chosen I'll announce the first game. Lets go!" Bom said and handed Minzy the bowl.

Minzy randomly picked one.

"Daesung!"

The bowl was passed to Chaerin.

"Seungri"

The bown came to Sandara. There was only two left. It was either Youngbae or Jiyong.

"..."

"Well?"

"...Jiyong"

"Well that means I get Youngbae" Bom said.

Everyone got in theirs pairs.

"OK so the first game is a race" Bom said as she took out four different coloured paper "You simply have to place this piece of papre between you and your partner's cheek and race to the finish line. If you drop the paper you must go back to the start. Each pair will do it one by one while being timed by the other players on the side...ok so the first pair will be...Sandara and Jiyong"

Bom handed them a red piece of paper.

Sandara gulped as Jiyong placed his cheek next to her.

"Ready...set...GO!" 

They walked in scyn. They were very careful so they wouldn't drop the paper. They rather finish slowly then go back to the start. The paper started to slip.

"YAH! CONCENTRATE!" Jiyong scolded Sandara.

"Me?! You watch where you are going!"

"Shut up and walk stupid!"

That was the last strand. Sandara pulled away from Jiyong and the paper fell.

"Look what you did now!" Jiyong said.

"Me? You are the one calling me stupid!"

"Guys, the time is ticking" Youngbae warned the two which earned him a glare from the two. Youngbae raised this hands in defeat.

"Look you, lets just get this over with" Sandara hissed at Jiyong.

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

The two stated again but this time they finished without dropping the piece of paper.

"Next is Seungri and Chaerin"

The two were very compentative and they were determined to win this no matter what. Once the piece of paper was secure. They stood ready.

"Ready...set...GO!" 

They ran but it was like their faces were glued together. They didn't even let the paper slip an inch. 

"Next will be Bom and Youngbae!" Minzy yelled befor Bom could announce the next group. 

Bom and Youngbae were pushed forward. They ackwardly looked at each other. Youngbae stepped closer to Bom while she was frozen in her spot.

"YAH! HURRY UP!" Jiyong scolded the two.

Bom and Youngbae got ready.

"Ready...set...GO!" Minzy yelled and the two walked off.

They walked ackwardly, without saying a word to the other.

The paper slipped a little and Youngbae moved closer to Bom's face to secure the piece of paper in one spot which made Bom blushes a little but she kept her head in the game and they soon finished thier lap.

Minzy and Daesung's lap was a disaster.

They kept on laughing everytime their skin touched. The piece of paper kept on falling on the floor and the two don't even seem to care, they were too busy laughing to care. Either way they somehow managed to finish their lap but they were still laughing like mad. It was clear who had won round one.

"Round 1 goes to the Ririn couple!" Bom announced.

The two hi5ed eachother.

"Next is the couple hide and seek...this time the winners from the last game will seek. They will win this round if they can find all the other couples in the given time, if they don't the other coules will gain a point each...ok we have a 100 seconds everyone hide!" Bom said.

Seungri started to count from 1 while the others ran for it.

"Where should we hide?" Sandara asked Jiyong.

"I don't know"

"Err, you are no fun!" Sandara announced and she pushed him in the closest room she could find. She locked the door. Jiyong looked at her with a blank expression.

"Wow, a 100 seconds and this is all we could come up with" Sandara muttured.