5 Months Later

Life of a Girl in a Nutshell

5 months in college.

Sandara was loving it.

Bom was with her in America too. Although she wished she was better in speaking English and Bom was just amazing at it...well she did spend half of her life growing up in America. 

But the best thing was she has met someone.

Choi Seunghyun.

She smiled at the thought of him.

He is Korean too.

"So..." Bom brust her bubble..

"What?"

"You and T-O-P"

She laughed.

"His name is Seunghyun!" Sandara said.

"See you are TOTALLY into him!" Bom cheered but she was still honding onto the possible thought of Sandara and Jiyong getting together because she knew Jiyong really liked her.

"How can you see that I'm"totally into him"?"  sandara sked her.

"I can practlly feel it" Bom announced.

"Yes, he is sweet and all but we are just friends ok!" Sandara said but she herself knew that it wasn't true.

"Anyway. You going to Korea for the holidays or spending Christmas with Seunghyun?" Bom asked.

"I'm going, I got plans to meet up with Jiyong" Sandara said with a smile while playing with the bracelet Jiyong had given her for her 18th birthday.

"Aw, you two are cute together"

"Oh please, he only thinks of us as best friends"

"Ok, imagine if he didn't then would you have gone out with him?" Bom asked.

"No! And anyway, didn't you just say that I am totally into Seunghyun" Sandara argued.

"Oh forget it. I need to go pack for the holidays...see you later" Bom said as she got up and walked back to her dorm room.

-o-

"Hey Bom! What's up?" Jiyong asked from the other end of the phone.

"I have some thing to tell you about Sandara"

-A week later-

She waited but he never came.

It was snowing heavily and no one was on the streets.

She couldn't believe it.

He hadn't come.

Jiyong had become best friends but she guessed it was over now.

He had probally met someone better.

Afterall he hadn't called her for a while.

When she was back in high school she practally lived in a nut shell and somehow Jiyong had broken it but now she was going back.

This was her life.

A life of a girl in a nut shell.

Dhud dha da! OK so that's all for now. This is the end of this story but don't worry I'm not done yet but there is a lot more drama to come as T.O.P is going to get to play a part in this story so hold on you readers will have to wait! I'll post the linkif the sequel as soon as I make one in this story as another chapter with a teaser for it.

Anyway. I just want to thank everyone who has commented and subscribed this story. I really am happy that you readers liked this story so far. My first take on a Daragon story which is not a oneshot. Thank you everyone and see you soon!