Day 2. Part 2

Life of a Girl in a Nutshell

Bom sighed.

"Yah! How many times do you plan on sighing today?" Jiyong snapped at her.

"Sorry" she muttured "Why do you sound so annoyed anyway?"

"..."

"Seriously Ji"

"..."

"Fine! Don't answer" Bom snapped at him.

He chuckled.

"What?"

He put his hand around her shoulder.

Bom gasped.

"No Ji, it can't be!"

"..."

"You like her!"

"Let's just go" he changed the subject.

"YAH! KWON JIYONG!" Bom yelled at him but he just ran.

-o-

"You have got to be kidding me right?" Sandara said as Jiyong sat next to her...again in the plane.

"Please, it's not like I enjoy this"

"Whatever" Sandara sid while closing her eyes.

She was ready to fall asleep.

It had been a long journey and when Sandara woke up again she found herself leaning on Jiyong's shoulder.

She quickly lifted her head and felt her cheeks burning up. She grabbed her book and acted like nothing had happened.

Jiyong moved a little in his sleep.

Sandara smiled.

-o-

He dragged himself to school. He was still tired from the trip to Japan. He slouched in his seat next to Sandara.

"What happened to you...you look like a zombie" Sandara commented on his looks.

Jiyong had not slept for a while. He didn't know why.

"..."

"Hello...earth to Jiyong...you there?" Sandara said while waving a hand infront of his face but he pushed it away.

He still didn't speak.

"Gosh some people" Sandara said and shook her head.

Jiyong wondered if he really had fallen for Sandara.

She wan't like other girls. She wasn't throwing herself on him like the others. She was...well normal.She wasn't the weak type either, she could protect herself which just made him feel like she needed protection more then any other girls who are "weak". 

He was lost in his own thoughts when he felt a paper ball being thrown on his head. He glared at Sandara who was sitting here all innocent looking.

"I know it was you" he hissed.

"Too bad you have no proof" Sandara said.

Jiyong quickly realised that the teacher wasn't there so he grabbed some paper, scrunched it up in a ball and threw it at Sandara who skillfully doged it and so it landed on someone else. That someone else wasn't very happy so he too threw a paperball at Jiyoug's direction which he also doged skillfully and that was all, a paper ball war had begun.

Everyone threw paper balls at each other.

While they were all distracted, Sandara and Jiyong noticed the teacher walk in so they quickly acted like the innocent ones.

"STOP!" the teacher yelled.

Everyone stopped.

Sandara and Jiyong were just diying to laugh out loud as the teacher yelled at all the students while prasing Jiyong and Sandara for being "mature"

Mature, yeah right!

Jiyong thought to himself and the two hi5ed eachother under the table.