It started with a kick!

Life of a Girl in a Nutshell

Hello!! OK, so I decided to update this cause I have noting to do and I'll update my other story later but for now I'm concentrating on this story to enjoy reading this.

Sandara walks in her class room and sits in her usual seat. She is the only one with no one sitting next to her. She sighed as she dropped her bag on the table. She hated science. She didn’t even know why she chose science. Like usual she looked out the window and sighed again.

This was her school life.

She was very quiet.

No one noticed her.

The teacher walked in and started the lesson. Sandara was nowhere near listening. She was thinking more about sleeping when he walked in and handed the teacher a note.

“Failed Spanish, is it Mr. Kwon” the teacher said eyeing him.

He lazily nodded.

“Well take a seat” the teacher said.

He walked towards and Sandara and sat next to her.

The girls started throwing dirty looks at her.

Sandara sighed and pulled all her things to her side of the table.

Tu eres un tonto she thought which meant you are an idiot in Spanish. She knew Spanish well as her mom had grew up in Spain.

Jiyong slept in class instead of doing the work.

Great, Mr. Perfect is sleeping when we are supposed to be doing work with our partners!

She tried shaking him but he wasn’t going to wake up.

After a while she got annoyed and kicked him in the shin.

“OW!” he cried out as he woke up.

Everyone looked at him.

The teacher gave him a look of warning.

“Good, now get to work” Sandara hissed.

He glared at her and she glared back at him.

“Am I supposed to be scared of you?” Sandara asked. “Cause if so let me make this clear. I. AM. NOT. SCARED.  OF.  You.”

She passed him the work sheet.

She’d be glad to get out of here.

This boy may be every girl’s dreams but Sandara was different. There was no way she was going to have a crush on this boy. Neither was she afraid of him.

Jiyong looked at her from head to toe.

“Huh” he said and snatched the sheet and a pencil off of her.

“Hey!” she said but he kept on scribbling answers down.

After a while he gave it back to her.

“Here! You happy now?!" he asked her and went back to sleep.

She was impressed all the answers were right.

She kicked him and woke him up again.

“You better stay awake if you wanna survive this subject when sitting next to me” she said to him but he didn’t listen he was already putting his head down but she kicked him again.

All the fights with her brother as a young child were paying off and she had strong legs because she went skate boarding with her brother. It was sad they weren’t in the same school. Her brother went to the J.T.C High while she went to YG High. They would have lots of fun if they were in the same school.

Jiyong let out a distressed sound and rested his head on his hand.

She liked annoying Jiyong.

“If I’m stuck here sitting next to you then might as well make it fun” Jiyong said and he kicked her back in the shin.

Sandara twitched and was about to kick him back when he said “By the way, what’s your name?”

“Sandara, stupid!” she said and kicked him with all her might.

He held in a cry and instead grabbed her hand and bit it.

“EW!!!” she shouted and the teacher looked at her strangely as the school’s most quiet girl was actually screaming.

“I hate you” she hissed at him.

“I never said I liked you”

So that was the first chapter. I hope you readers will like this and don't forget to leve your thoughts as it will motivate me to update so keep the comments comming.!!! OK, bye for now.