2

I Don't Want to be Your Bestfriend! (aka. When Will You See)

 

-----End of school, ___ & ZICO walked home together…since they are neighbors-----

 

NOBODY’s POV

 

ZICO: “…what’s that?” *point to the large size painting on your hand*

___: “oh… this is my final art assignment before graduating…I didn’t finish yet… but I have a feeling that this will be my best work yet” *stick out tongue*

 

ZICO: “Oh, I see…” *sigh*

___: “…spit it out…what’s bothering you oppa?”

ZICO: “well…you know…Krystal…I can’t seem to…well… confess to her… I really like her… but what if she… you know… reject me?”

___: “…you’ll never know if you don’t try…”

ZICO: “…but…she is so perfect in every way… what am I to be with an angel like her?”

___: “…zico oppa…you shouldn’t worry… you are sweet, kind, caring, good looking…and …very lovable… I’m 100% sure she will fall for you…”

ZICO: *hugs ___* “Thanks Best friend… I LUV U ~~ I will come up with the best confession soon…see you tmr…”

 

___’s POV

You’re welcome…Bestfriend…

I ran in my house before the tears fell from my eyes…I rushed in my bedroom, closed the door before I burst into tears…

 I am so pathetic… telling the boy I love to go for another girl… its killing me… I just want to hug him and tell him that I am in love with him… but I can never do that… why? Because he is so happy when he is with Krystal, I just want his breath-taking smile to stay on his face…even if it wasn’t for me…

 

END OF ___’s POV

 

-----At zico’s house-----

 

ZICO’s POV

Why does ___look so sad?

...anyways… what am I going to do for Krystal for her to accept my confession…

A COOL guy like me should be confident towards getting a girl right???

….wrong…I never dated any girls before…hard to believe right?

I really need to get things plan before making a move… I KNOW!! I will ask ___to help me XD she can never turn me down :D

 

END OF ZICO’s POV