3

I Don't Want to be Your Bestfriend! (aka. When Will You See)

 

-----Saturday afternoon----

 

NOBODY’s POV

 

After crying yourself to sleep yesterday, you woke up by a loud knock on your door. Your parents left for work and won’t be back till next week so you HAVE to get up to open the door.

When you open the door an excited ZICO jumped inside and literally lift you off your feet with a hug…

 

___: “Yah! Woo Jiho you wanna kill me that bad???!!!”

ZICO: “No baby~~” *making-kissy-face*

___: “…what do you want? Nothing good comes when you call me baby…and make kissy face…”

ZICO: “BABY you know me so well … I actually need your help… will you …go on a date with me??”

 

___: “…” *SHOCKED-FACE after 5 minutes* “WHAT?!?!?!”

ZICO: “…yes a date… wow…you’re slow today …”

___: *STILL SHOCK-FACE after 10 minutes*

ZICO: *wave hand infront of your face* “Hello?? You still there?? …will you go out with me??”

___: “i.i..i….but…but… why…date… you… Krystal..”

ZICO: “…yes a FAKE date with me to help me practice before I ask Krystal on a real date…”

___: “…oh… I see”

ZICO: “so …will you?” *aegyo*

___: “…o..k..”

ZICO: “YES BABY!! Now go change and prepare for the best date of your life!!”

 

 

___’s POV

I quickly rushed in my room and shut my door…

I sat on the floor and tears threaten to fall once again…

…I can’t believe I actually thought he would ask me out… I’m just like a stunt double for Krystal…

…but…why didn’t I disagree?

…because I wanted this chance to be with him… even if it’s just one day… I wanted to be more than just a best friend…just this once… and I will forget this love…just once…

 

END OF ___’s POV

 

With that you got up from the floor, changed your clothes, and prepared for the first and last date you share with your soon-to-be-forgotten-love… ZICO

 

You walked down stairs to the living room where ZICO was sitting…he saw you and his eyes widen… you look…very beautiful… it was just a simple sleeve-less shirt and shorts, you tied your hair put into a messy bun and with just simple make up …you look like an angel sent from above… Zico’s heart skips a beat

he sat still until you broke the silence…

 

___: “YAH!! Oppa …What are you waiting for… let’s go… you will not make a good impression on Krystal sunbae if you act this way in front of her”

ZICO: “oh…right… well…let’s go!!”ZICO pull your arm and you both left for your “date”…