Special Chapter

I Don't Want to be Your Bestfriend! (aka. When Will You See)

------Leaving the airport------

ZICO’s POV

___: “Oppa… where are you bringing me?” she whined cause I was pulling her hands

ZICO: “The graduation of course”

___: O_O “What?!?!” she was obviously surprised “but…”

ZICO: “No BUT, you’re my girl…and of course I have to bring you to our graduation!”

___: “I don’t have anything to wear…” she looked at herself from head to toe “I’m wearing… a baggy t-shirt and sweat pants (look like pajamas) … this doesn’t look like a-graduation-outfit and my hair… is…you know…not ‘graduation’ style…”

ZICO: “don’t worry… you’re man is the MIGHTY ZICO!!” I answered with my heads up high looking at her straight in the eyes

__: -.- “o..k..”

END OF ZICO’s POV

NOBODY’s POV

They both got on a taxi and went back to the school… ZICO was focused texting on his phone…___’s mind was wondering what ZICO had planned…

----------At school-----------

___’s POV

Zico pushed me into the girls change room and told me to wait… I was so nervous… I mean what is he planning!?!?!? Then the door suddenly opened and in came 3 girls…. Very pretty girls…it was Krystal, Luna, and Victoria unnie… they look gorgeous in their graduation dress…

___: “…Krystal unnie?!?” then I remembered how me and ZICO are now a couple… am I …the third wheel??!! “I...I’m sorry…” that’s all I could say…

Krystal: o_o “why are you sorry??” she asked me with a confuse look

OMG… she probably didn’t know yet… is this considered cheating???!!! OMG I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself…. How can I hurt someone like this… being the worst liar on earth…I had no choice but to tell her the truth…

___: “well…you see… I…well…Zico…I…I…” I kept stuttering… I really don’t want her to hate me… but if I was her…I would hate my guts…I mean…stealing someone else’s boyfriend is… unacceptable… “I’mreallysorryItriedleavingzicobutilovehimtoomuch…I’m…sorry…you can hit me all you want…” I said putting my head down

Krystal stared at me with shocked face…then she…..laughed??!! Why is she laughing?? I just said I LOVE her boyfriend…

Krystal: “silly girl~~ I know you love him… and he loves you too… is VERY obvious you know…it’s just that ZICO is a dummy and didn’t notice his own feelings… I made him realize his feelings for you… so it’s ok…”

___: “YOU WHAT!! … This is so… surprising…” o_O

Krystal: “now…stop talking and let us change you”

___: “WHAT??!!” O_O

Krystal: “Yes! Now zip it and let us work our magic.” *smirk*

--------After 30 minutes---------

I opened my eyes and looked at the mirror in front of me… there was a girl…a beautiful angel like girl…

___: “is that…Me?” surprised face for the 100thtimes

Luna: “Of course… you are beautiful you know that… anyone who has a beautiful heart means they have a beautiful face…” she smiled

Victoria: “Neomu Yeppo…” she fake cried “Our little dongsaeng is growing up” *sniff sniff*

___: “unnie… you’re so dramatic…but thank you so much…I love you guys A LOT” *group hugs*

Then they pushed me out the door and made me blindfold my eyes… I was led to the outside of the school… I can’t really tell where… but I was so nervous…

___: “unnie??” I was standing in the middle of somewhere, with my eyes blindfolded and left alone…yes they left me alone…

It was really nerve wrecking… so I took off my blindfolds and … in front of my eyes was the garden… it was covered in balloons and in the middle there was a romantic dinner…well…romantic lunch set out on a table…

___: “Oh my…it’s so pretty <3<3”

A hand wrapped around my waist from behind…I was surprised but happy when I realized it was ZICO…

___: “Oppa…you made all these??”

ZICO: “well…I had some help from Krystal, Luna, and Victoria…but 100% my idea :D”

He was so proud of himself I found it funny… but still I felt like I reached heaven because my boyfriend made a romantic lunch for us :D

I turned around and gave him a hug…I put my arms on his shoulders and I stared into his eyes…

___: “Oppa…I love you so much~~”

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer… he whispered “I Love you too” and gave me the sweetest kiss ever:D

After 3 hours of eating, talking, laughing and enjoying each other’s company I remembered something…

___: “Oppa...”

ZICO: “what?” with confused face

___: “where is all the block b oppas and Sulli?” I asked curiously

ZICO: “…” *Jumped up from his seat* “OMG!! THEY’RE STILL IN THE AIRPORT LOOKING FOR YOU”

___: *Also jumps up* “THEY ARE WHAT!?!?”

ZICO: *he was shivering through the thought of being ‘killed’ by block b oppas and Sulli* “I was too happy that I finally have you I completely forgot about them…” he whispered the last part

___: “Well… what are we going to do now?? I don’t really want to die so young… Block B oppas are scary when they’re angry”

We are sooooo DEAD!!

END OF ___’s POV

 

BLOCK B & SULLI’s POV

---------------Still in the airport after 4 hours of searching------------------------

U-kwon: “Where is ZICO? I called him like a hundred times but his phone is still off!!”

Sulli: “Do you think he went on a plane and took a flight to Canada??”

Jaehyo: “…it’s actually possible…he is… well the CRAZY Jamaican Beggar”

PO: “WTF!!”

Sulli: “Whaat?? Any news of them??”

PO: *his face turned complete red of anger* “ZICO hyung just texted me saying that he already found ___ and left like… 3 HOURS AGO!!!”

B-Bomb: “If I see him… I am KILLING HIM…nobody stop me!!”

Taeil: “Be my guest, just remind me to film it” *evil grin*

Kyung: "well...since everyone is contributing... i will provide the weapons" *smirks and rub his hands*

 

VV.

So this is really the END!! :’(

PLEASE ANY READER OUT THERE JUST LEAVE ANY COMMENT and SUBSCIRBE!!! Comments could be telling me how you felt about my story (eg. I HATE IT / I LOVE IT / It’s ..boring/ it’s beautiful!! Etc) PLEASE AND THANK YOU :D

Feel free to give feedbacks <3<3