5

I Don't Want to be Your Bestfriend! (aka. When Will You See)

ZICO’s POV

___was staring at the firework… it was beautiful… but all I can focus on was her face… I never noticed how beautiful she is… before I notice what I’m doing I lean closed to her and before I realized my lips was on hers…

END OF ZICO’s POV

 

*Bomb!!*

The sound of the firework surprised them and brought them apart from each other… Zico’s face was unreadable … and ___’s face was red as a tomato…she widen her eyes and touched her lips … she felt like she was reaching heaven … but before she can get into heaven Zico broke the silence…

 

ZICO: “sor…sorry… I..i…i.i..” to hide his uncontrollable heartbeat he came up with an excuse that brought ___ away from heaven… “I was too into the FAKE date… I imagined you were Krystal… I’m REALLY sorry…it meant nothing… sorry … very …sorry…” 

 

-----The walk home-----

 

The walk home was complete silent… nobody put an effort into talking… just plain awkward silent…

 

___’s POV

I cannot believe we kissed… but nothing is important because all his actions were just practice for his only love…Krystal… even if it meant nothing… I show some sign of happiness because my first kiss was with the one I love…or should I say… from the one I … loved…

END OF ___’s POV

 

---As they reach ___’s house---

___: “…don’t worry… the kiss was nothing… I’m not concern about it…”

ZICO: “…I’m…sorry…”

___: *hit zico’s arm* “Yah! I said its ok… that’s what friends are for right? I mean we are friends since we were babies… its ok…” *walking towards your house door* “well…I had lots of fun today… so I guess…I will give you umm…. 100 out of 100” *XD*

ZICO: “What does that mean?”

___: “Pabo oppa… that means you will definitely have a successful REAL date with Krystal sunbae!! CONGRATS MAN!!”

ZICO: “…oh…yeah…thanks…”

___: “well… goodnight… and FIGHTING!!” *:D*

 

NOBODY’s POV

Before zico could say goodnight, you shut the door…u ran into your room and cried your eyes out on your bed… you felt like a million sword cutting through your body… the pain was indescribable…you felt like nothing matters more… you knew it’s time to let go… you got up from your bed… you took out the painting and paint until the tiredness controlled your body… your tears fall in sync with every you paint on your final art assignment… 

 

___’s POV

…its time… to forget… I will finish this painting and let it determine my future… if my teacher thinks this painting is my best work… I will move away… and throw everything I loved behind… and then...goodbye…

 

VV.