8

I Don't Want to be Your Bestfriend! (aka. When Will You See)

8

-----Graduation day-----

 

___’s POV

I still have some time before the flight…maybe I should take a look at the guys before I leave everything for good…

END OF ___’s POV

 

-----At the school garden-----

Zico was staring at the sky… his mind was full of memories with ___...he tried to figure out why he is thinking of ___so much lately… why does it feel so empty without her beside him…

 

Krystal: “Hey… what are you doing here?”

ZICO: “Oh…Krystal…I…”

Before zico could finish his sentence Krystal kissed him 

 

___’s POV

I walked to the garden to see it for the last time…but my eyes widen when I saw the scene … I ran and ran …I ran all the way back home… my tears disobey me and started to fall… I know that they are together… I know they love each other… its normal for couples to kiss… but why… I know what’s right but… it doesn’t mean I can do it … it hurts so bad seeing them together…but it’s now coming to an end.. I carried my bags… said goodbye to my parents… and left…

END OF ___’s POV

 

ZICO’s POV

My eyes widen when Krystal kissed me… it should be normal to kiss since we dated for almost a month… but it didn’t feel right… so I pushed her off me…

ZICO: “Sorry…I…I was shocked…..”

Krystal: *Sigh* “Zico-ah… you understand how others feel… but you never understand how you felt…”

ZICO: “What? What does that mean?”

Krystal: “When I kissed you, who did you think of? When you’re alone, who do you miss?”

ZICO: “…”

Krystal: “How can you not notice… you’re in love with ___... you always love her…you’re feelings towards me are only admiration…”

ZICO: “…I … I don’t know… I’m so confuse…”

Krystal: “…let me help me make your decision then… ___is probably going to the airport by now…”

ZICO: *eyed widen* “WHAT?? Why?? Why is she going to the airport??!!”

Krystal: “She got accepted to go to the University art of Canada…and leaving today…”

My heart sank when Krystal told me that…a part of me was ripped … how can she not tell me?? … How can I been so blind to see that …I always love her… I...I need her back… 

 

END OF ZICO’s POV

 

KRYSTAL’s POV

Zico was crying… he ran out the garden… 

This dummy finally understood… I’m happy for him… but…I’m crying…too… in my heart I kind of wished he would choose me over ___... but I knew this was not meant to be… thank you Zico-ah… I loved you… 

 

VV.

this is almost the ending... i guess only 3 more chapters... but since school tmr... might not be able to finish ... thank you any one who comment or subscribe it means ALOT to me :D and please feel free to give me feed backs <3