9

I Don't Want to be Your Bestfriend! (aka. When Will You See)

NOBODY’s POV

Zico ran to ___’s house… hoping that she’s still there…but he’s too late…he stood there hoping everything would go back to normal then… like an angel who received a mission…Taeil showed up

 

Taeil: “Yah! Ppali(hurry)… get in the car… we can still make it to the airport in time”

In the car was all of block b members and Sulli… who probably told them everything…

Through the whole car ride Zico intertwined his fingers as if he was praying… he hope he still have a chance to see you… hold you… and tell you that he loves you…

 

---In the airport---

 

___’s POV

Well… I guess its goodbye…

I took out my passport and walked towards the gate…every I took my heart sank as if I would kill… I turned back once more to say goodbye…

 

END OF ___’s POV

 

Zico rushed in the airport and search everywhere for ___

ZICO: “___-ah…where are you??? Please please please don’t be too late… please give me one more chance to make it right…”

ZICO searched everywhere… his tears were blurring his vision… his heart never felt so empty…

Everyone spread out to look for ___...but no matter how hard they search …still no sign of ___’s existence…

 

*the airport made an announcement of a lost little boy name Onew, age 6, carrying a chicken bag and holding a blue ball*

 

Zico looked at the board that shows all the plane schedule and noticed a flight to Canada just left… he didn’t know exactly which flight you will be on… but it looked like it was the only flight to Canada …he sat on the chairs…he put both his hands on his face and tears starts to fall… he was blaming himself for not noticing his feelings earlier… his tears was falling nonstop …

He was too late…

 

VV.

Please PLEASE Comment and subscribe…silent readers hurt my feelings L(Joking XD) ..but seriously…PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT AND FEED BACKS <3<3