Final

I Don't Want to be Your Bestfriend! (aka. When Will You See)

ZICO’s POV

I was crying my heart out …hiding my face under my hands… then a blue ball roll underneath me…I heard a voice and saw a hand grabbing the ball from underneath my chair…I looked up and widen my eyes…my jaws dropped…

END OF ZICO’s POV

 

___’s POV

I turned back once more … goodbye… (This is a continuation of ___’s POV in chapter 9)

 

…But then I heard crying… I looked to my right… there was a little boy holding a blue ball and carrying a chicken backpack…I walked towards the little boy, I bend down to his level to get a better view of his adorable but sad face…

 

___: “Hey there ~~ I am ___ noona…what’s your name?” I asked with curiosity

Little boy: “I’m … I’m… Onew…” he said while crying

___: “Aww~~ why are you crying?” I asked with sympathy

Onew: “I can’t find my umma…” he then started to cry again

___: “Sweetie~~ don’t cry… noona will help you find your umma…ok?” I asked as I held out my hands

Onew: “Ok!” he answered with his beautiful smile

 

I held Onew’s hand as we looked for his umma… his small hands were too little to carry both his chicken bag and ball but before I could help him carry them …the blue ball slipped out from his hands…the ball roll and roll…it went underneath a chair… on the chair there was a young man who reminds me a lot of ZICO… I went over to pick it up…

 

___: “Excuse me sir, I’m just going to pick up the ball” I politely said

The young man looked up… his eyes were puffy and red…maybe from crying… why was he crying…I don’t know…then I realized…it was ZICO…

 

___: *widen  your eyes* “ZICO?!?!” I gasped “What are you doing here??”

 

ZICO: “___...” his eyes was also widen and jaws dropped to the floor…after a few minutes he said

“___-ah!!!!!! What …but…you… gone… you…”

He was stuttering…and saying random words that made no sense…

But then he stood up and before I knew it he embraced me in his strong arms

 

___: “YAH!! WOO JIHO!!! Are you trying to kill me… can’t…breathe…let…GO!” I screamed because his hugs were to ‘powerful’

 

ZICO: “NO! I’m never letting go…not even if you try to hit me…yell at me…swear at me… or kill me…I will never let go ….EVER!!” he said…but his voice sounded so weak…then I noticed…he was crying…the almighty ZICO …crying…

 

___: “dude…what are you talking about??” I was confused...

 

ZICO let go of the hug and within 1 second my eyes widen…he kissed me…

My eyes were wide open…I was speechless…I didn’t push him off me at first…but then I remember Krystal…so I pushed him with all my strength…

 

___: “YAH! WOO JIHO YOU HAVE A F**KING BEAUTIFUL GIRLFRIEND…WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING MAKING OUT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND’” I emphasized on the word best friend…not for stating the obvious…but to control myself from falling deeper in love with him… I must keep in mind that we are BEST FRIEND…nothing more…

 

ZICO: “WE’RE NOT BEST FRIEND!!!!!!!!!” he screamed causing thousands of eyes on us…. “DON’T EVER SAY WE ARE BESTFRIEND …I don’t want you as …my best friend…” he whispered the last part…

 

___: “…what?…”I said with sadness all over my face…then my anger rise… “…fine….FINE…WE’RE NO longer BESTFRIENDS…HAPPY?? LETS JUST BE STRANGERS FROM NOW ON…OK!!! HAPP-”

Before I could finish he kissed me again…but this time with passion… I tried pushing him off… but he was too strong for me…not long before I gave in and kissed him back…

 

When we broke the kiss…my tears fell from my eyes… ZICO wiped my tears from my cheeks…

 

ZICO: “I love you…___-ah…please don’t leave me” he pleaded

___: O_O “you…love me?!...” I was so happy to hear him say that… but it didn’t last long…I suddenly remembered how he ‘practiced’ with me on the fake date…maybe this is just another ‘practice’ for Krystal unnie… “I know…I know you love me as a friend…now go back to your Krystal…” I said clearly with regrets and pain in my eyes

 

ZICO: “YOU PABO!! I F**KING LOVE YOU!! NOT AS A FRIEND…I...LOVE …YOU because… it’s you…I love you and no one else… please believe me…” his voices grew quieter

 

Onew: “Noona…” he said looking at me with his small but innocent eyes… “I can tell this hyung really love you… I saw him running around looking for someone… he said please give him one more chance to make things right…”

 

I turn my face and looked ZICO right in the eyes… he was telling the truth…he…loves…loves me?

 

ZICO: “…I really LOVE you…please please be mine…pleas-”

I kissed him before he could finish his sentence… I mean… how I can I not… I LOVE HIM <3<3

 

ZICO: “so… you love me back?” he questioned

___: “You are really the biggest pabo I ever met…” I gave him a -.- look… “I was in love with you since we were kids…and I never stopped loving you…”

 

ZICO: *the brightest smile* “OMG!! I’M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!” *he lifted you up and swung you around…. Again causing everyone to look at you guys…

 

I looked back at Onew who was still smiling…then a woman came near and hugged him…

Woman: “OMO!! Onew-ah umma was looking for you everywhere…you naughty boy…do you know how worry I was!” his umma said with tears in her eyes…

 

Onew: “This noona helped me :D she is this hyung’s girlfriend XD” he said with a teasing grin on his face

Woman: “Thank you so much for helping my son… I hope you beautiful couple will last forever” she said

 

I blushed and ZICO smirked…nothing good comes when he smirks/call me baby/make kissy face… I was wrong… he kissed me…and said

ZICO: “I love you”

 

 

VV.

I noticed this chapter is EXTREMELY LONg~~ but please finish it... i put A LOT of effort into this...

 So this is the last chapter…I might write another chapter to make things more interesting (not a sequel)… but depends…

THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO READ THIS STORY and again

PLEASE subscribe and comment and feed backs *kissy face :P*