4

I Don't Want to be Your Bestfriend! (aka. When Will You See)

-----both of you arrived at Lotte World-----

 

___: “WOW!! It’s been so long since we come to Lotte world…remember last year when we came with block b and sulli? It was JANG!!!”

ZICO: *grab your hand* “come on let’s go!!”

 

ZICO’s POV

When I grab ___’s hand my heart started to beat out of sync… why am I like this?? I mean… we held hands before…many times actually… but this time it felt …different… a good different…

 

END OF ZICO’s POV

 

___is afraid of height and afraid of roller coasters… Zico also knew that… but why ___ went on every single ride with him and didn’t complain once…

 

They ride on everything Lotte world provided… they ate cotton candy and ice-cream… they fed each other; their hands never left each other for more than 1 second.

 

The day went by very quickly…Zico for some reason didn’t want it to end…___ obvious wanted to stop the time and live the rest of her life like today… but it’s impossible…

 

The last event for today was the firework… ___ and ZICO waited for it to begin…they sat on the grass in the middle of the crowd…

 

___’s POV

Today will end soon… I feel so…heartbroken… but NO!! I will not cry… I promised myself that I will throw away my love for him after today… and I always stick to my promises!!... I will forget this love…

END OF ___’s POV

 

As the fireworks begin ___ was staring at it… but her mind was elsewhere… for some reason… all Zico could do was staring at ___... before they realized… Zico closed the gap between them...