6

I Don't Want to be Your Bestfriend! (aka. When Will You See)

-----2 weeks past----

 

NOBODY’s POV

You and Zico talked… but not as much… it would be awkward… well especially because he is now officially Krystal’s boyfriend… you believe it’s your time to leave his life… 

 

When you got home, you saw a serious-looking envelope on your desk… your mom said it was a letter from the University art of Canada…

 

___’s POV

Oh my god… my future is written all in this letter… will I be accepted? Will I be able to leave everything behind and start a new life…it is all determined in the letter…will I get the chance to forget about him?

 

I opened my letter slowly, the room was full of tension… I read every single word on that letter “We are please to inform you that you have been accepted in the University art of Canada. We will be expecting you next year on your first day of university and welcome you to our big family.”

 

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! I  ...I...I...got AACCEPTED!!!!!!!! I feel so happy…yet there’s something holding me back…and I know its ZICO… no…no...NO!! ___ you have to stay strong and be happy to start a new life… 

 

*grab your phone and made a call*

___: “SULLI-ah!!!!!!!”

Sulli: “What?!??! What happen?? Did you get hurt???”

___: “I GOT ACCEPTED TO THE UNIVERSITY ART OF CANADA!!”

Sulli: “OMG!! REALLY!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU…..but…won’t you be moving in like…4WEEKS O_O”

___: “yes…graduation is THAT near…but…I’m really sorry sulli-ah…my flight must be on the day of graduation… so I won’t be attending it…please don’t be mad…”

Sulli: “Jinjja (really)!?!?.…. its ok…I understand…but...what about… you know… zico…”

___: “…I guess…nothing… I won’t tell him…because I want him to be happy with his life now… and promise me you won’t tell anyone… I don’t want all those dramatic scenes…”

Sulli: “Ok… but promise me you will call me and write me and… msn me…and…and…” *starts crying*

___: “Don’t cry sulli-ah… I will miss you… we still have like 4 weeks together… I will spend every minute of it with you guys...” *starts to tear up* “…sorry sulli… my mom is calling me … I will talk to you tmr…bye bye”

 

After ending the call your tears begin to fall you finally get the chance to start a new life and yet you feel like a part of you is breaking…the thought of leaving everything you knew was THAT painful… well 4 weeks to prepare… I must make this 4 weeks the best time of my life…

 

VV.