7

I Don't Want to be Your Bestfriend! (aka. When Will You See)

7

NOBODY’s POV

 

In these 4 weeks you were smiling every second… even when sometimes Zico walk across…you would flash a smile to him to show that you are happy… 

 

-----The day before graduation-----

 

You, Sulli, Krystal and block b went to the mall to pick their dresses and tux for tmr graduations…it’s a bit late… but still…it’s now or never… 

 

The girls went in a store when the boys refuse to wait inside and watch us pick the “perfect” dress…so they left to eat dobbokki 

 

Krystal: “How is this? This white dress is extremely cute!! ”

___: “yeah! It’s really beautiful unnie…you should try it on :D”

Krystal: “No silly…I meant for you… you will look adorable in this <3”

___: “Me??!? No nonono…I don’t need a dress…”

Krystal: “Why??”

___: “I…I…I...I already got one at home” you lied… but since you are the worst liar on earth Krystal knew something was up… 

Krystal: “ok…then show me later when we go to your houseJ”

 

___’s POV

What am I going to say??.... Every time I attempt to lie… I always end up telling the truth…OMG!! 

END OF ___’s POV

 

Krystal: “Is there something you want to tell me? You know you’re the worst liar ever…right…”

Sulli: “___ is…um….umm….” *shakes her head signaling that she got no idea what to say*

___: “…I guess you will find out anyway…I got accepted to the University art of Canada and I’m leaving tmr…”

Krystal: O_O “What?!?! You didn’t tell us??!?!? ….ZICO will be so sad if he knew you’re leaving tmr without tell him…”

___: “PLEASE don’t tell him… and anyone else… only you and sulli know about this… I just want to leave without all the drama…please please unnie~~”

Krystal: “ok…if that’s what you want… I will miss you…” *hugs*

___: “Thanks you so much unnie…I will miss you more… and please take care of Zico oppa… he is very clumsy, always late for school, always forget to bring his lunch, sleeps during lessons…and..”

Krystal: “wow… slow down… I might have to write them down if it’s that long…” 

 

-----You all left the mall to go home-----

 

ZICO’s POV

When I saw ___ today I realized...I missed her so much. I miss her voice, her smile, and her always being beside be … I mean… I see her everyday at school…and we greet each other… but still… I feel like something is missing… I want to see her…hug her and tell her what’s going on in my life… I’m happy with Krystal…but…not the same… something is definitely missing without ___...but what?

END OF ZICO’s POV

 

VV.