1

I Don't Want to be Your Bestfriend! (aka. When Will You See)

Chirp~~chirp~~chirp

…the sound of birds is once again signaling the arrival of another beautiful morning… well… it was beautiful before …

____: “YAH!! WOO JIHO!!! WAKE UP!! We’ll be late for school!!!”

 

ZICO: *mumbling* “…5 more minutes mommy…”

 

___: “AISH!!! WOO JIHO DON’T MAKE ME USE THE WATER BUCKET!!!”

 

ZICO: … *not planning to move AT ALL*

 

___: “FINE!! U give me no choice…” *walked over to the w/c and grabbed a bucket full of cold water* “for the count of 3 if you don’t get up from this bed RIGHT NOW!! …I will throw this on you”

 

ZICO: …

 

___: “1-----2----3!!” *threw the whole bucket of water on ZICO’s bed*

 

ZICO: *Woke up with wide eyes* “YAH!!! U WANNA DIE!!! ITS F**KING COLD!!!”

 

___: “good! Finally up… now change into your uniform and get ready for school”

 

ZICO: “…” *obeys and changed*

 

 

----After eating breakfast, they walked to school----

 

___’s POV

ZICO: “Wassup~~” *he walked into classroom where block b was and high-fived all of them*

U-Kwon: *Shock face* “not late...and 2 minutes early for today…did ____ use …“the bucket?”

ZICO: “Yes!! And it was f**king cold water this time!!” *gives you a stare and pouted*

___: -.- “if I didn’t use the extreme method…we’ll still be home waiting for this sleeping beauty to wake up” *point to ZICO and made a -.- face*

 

ZICO: “YAH! I told you not to call me sleeping beauty!!!”

___: “…why not? You ARE one” *Stick out tongue and ran away from zico before he could hit you*

 

END OF ___’s POV

 

*As Zico was chasing ____*

U-Kwon: “I wonder when will they grow up?? They’re like 5-years-old!!”

B-Bomb: “if I didn’t know them… I might actually believe they are 5-years-old…”

 

*Teacher walks in, everyone sat down*

 

 

 

NOBODY’s POV

 

As the teacher talk, talk and talk some more… ZICO was sitting in the back with his head down…again… and as always, ___ will copy all the notes neatly for ZICO…

 

*Bell ring ---the most wanted period is here…LUNCH!!*

 

Block b, ___ and Sulli walked towards the yard to eat their lunch…as always ___ have prepared lunch for ZICO in case he forgot his…well…since he forget it every day ___will always bring extra

Everyone was chatting happily and enjoying their lunch …

*Krystal sunbae walks by with her friends*

 

Jaehyo: *elbow ZICO to get his attention on his “secret” crush*

ZICO: *instantly put down his lunch and waved happily towards Krystal*

…and of course Krystal waved back and give him her famous angel smile…

 

___’s POV

 

As Krystal walks by ZICO couldn’t get his eyes off her… who am I? How can I compete towards Krystal…she is an angel…and I’m just …me… *Put head down*when will I understand that ZICO will never like me more than a friend…I’m nothing more…

 

SULLI’s POV

 

I can see ___’s pain through her eyes, she had been in love with ZICO ever since they were kids... *sigh* She is probably thinking about how “worthless” she is… she is always coming up with reasons for why ZICO will never like her more than friends…this girl…really needs to get her confidents up!! And ZICO… cant he be smarter… to at least realize that ___loves him??? I mean… isn’t it very obvious?? Why would a girl care for a boy like this… can’t wait till ZICO realize the importance of ____ *sigh*

 

VV.

Please leave comments and thanks so much for reading~~