Tell Me Your Wish

SNSD - Royal one-shots

Tiffany sat on the ground into sand. She was really tired and her entire body was sweating. She sighed. It was getting darker, but it was still very hot. And people say the nights in a desert are cold. She fixed her headscarf and wiped the sweat off her forehead. She took a bottle with water out of her backpack and took a sip or two. She looked around the huge desert. There was really nothing around. She was on her way for a week or so. She lost track of time a few days ago. She would think she’s lost, but she knew that if she will keep walking along the huge rocky massif, she will eventually reach her destination. Her father told her the journey takes two weeks with a camel. Now she was really regretting not getting one. She was still sitting between dunes, resting. She sighed again. She remembered what her father told her. According to his words she should pass two dead and ruined cities and also one oasis. Well, so far she has seen nothing except for the dust and the huge red massif approximately 500 meters away.

Suddenly she felt the wind got stronger. “Oh crap…” she mumbled. With her father being a nomad, she has grown up in a desert and she knew what does this mean. She knew sandstorm’s coming. This will be a very tough night for her. She’d better hide somewhere. But where? She knew it will be safer near the massif since the sandstorm won’t be that strong here, so she quickly got back on her feet and walked towards the huge hazy red rock on her left.

By the time she reached it, the wind got much stronger and she started to tear up as the dust got into her eyes. She winked few times but it only got worse as the grit scratched her cornea. Her eyes were all red and her sight got a bit blurry, but she still walked towards her destination. Few minutes later, when the sandstorm got even more unbearable, she noticed something unusual. “Oh god! Please!” she mumbled as she quickly headed towards the hole in a rock. “Please let it be a cave!” Her heart jumped in a joy when she noticed the hole is quite big. It was actually big enough to hide in there. The entrance was a bit small, so she had to lie down to fit it. It surprised her, that the hole actually was a cave. It was really big inside.  But also very dark. She had some old twigs, hay and stones with her so she could create a fire every night and so she did. She rubbed the hay between the stones for a few seconds before she managed to fire it and she put it near the entrance so the smoke wouldn’t fill the cave. The dim light filled the cave and Tiffany was really surprise how spacious it actually was. She took off her backpack and opened it. She still had a lot of food left because she tried not to eat much, but when it comes to water… She pouted when she checked the amount of water in her bag. This won’t last for more than another week. She hoped she will find the oasis soon to refill her bottles.

She sighed and decided to look around the cave. It was really huge inside. The more she explored the cave the more sure she was that somebody has been there before. She even found an old rusted dagger and some small chest. She shook it and according to the sound she assumed there’s something metallic inside. She took the chest with her when she returned to the fire. It was locked, but the lock was very old and didn’t look like a hard to break one.

Tiffany took one of the stones she used earlier and smashed it against the lock. It immediately literally fell apart. She slowly opened the chest, hoping there would be something interesting in it. Her eyes widened as she spotted the chest’s content. There was an old lamp inside. What Tiffany liked the most was the fact that it was made of gold. “Oh dear…” Her father will praise her for this even if her original mission will fail. Then she noticed diamonds that were on the lamp as well. Rubies and emeralds… She carefully took the lamp out and since it was covered in a dust she rubbed it to get a clearer image of this beautiful thing.

Suddenly a pinkish cloud came out of the lamp. Tiffany, startled, dropped the lamp on the group and took a few sloppy steps back. Her eyes were wide opened as she watched the pink cloud forming into a person. First she saw the tiny and hazy pinkish ankles. Then quite a short legs in a pink pants followed by revealed tummy and pink top. Finally the face appeared.

Tiffany gasped. Not only because she was shocked, but also because this is definitely the most beautiful woman she has ever seen. She was quite tiny and short, but she had a really cute face, beautiful long golden hair and big deep brown eyes. The dreamy girl stared at her and smiled brightly. The most adorable smile ever. Tiffany immediately noticed that cute dimple appeared on her face.

“Hi!” the girl said with a dorky expression.

“Uhhh… Hi,” Tiffany answered back carefully. The girl just kept staring at her, smiling. “W-Who are you?” Tiffany asked.

“Gee, you rubbed a lamp and I came out, what do you think?” the girl rolled her eyes.

“Genie?” Tiffany whispered, amazed.

“Yeah,“ the girl nodded. “But please, call me Taeyeon.”

“Taeyeon? Okay…”

“Well, what’s your name, beautiful?”

“Tiffany.”

“Thank you, beautiful Tiffany,” that girl, Taeyeon smiled again.

“For…?”

“You have no idea how long I was in that stupid lamp! I’m claustrophobic, you know? And you let me out… Thank you, beautiful!” Taeyeon bowed.

Tiffany scratched her head. “So? If you’re a genie, are you gonna grant me three wishes?” she asked.

Taeyeon laughed. “No, silly. I can grant you only a one wish, so think wisely.”

Tiffany sighed. “I don’t know what to wish for…”

Taeyeon looked around. “You are in a cave, I don’t know where, there’s a huge dust storm outside and I can see you don’t have much water left already. Maybe you could wish for being in a city or something?” Taeyeon hinted, but Tiffany immediately shook her head.

“I’m not gonna do this unless it’s unnecessary. I don’t wanna waste the wish on something like that. I… can’t wish for having five more wishes, right?”

Taeyeon laughed like an old lady. How long has she been in that lamp? Five centuries? “No, sorry, beautiful, it doesn’t work like that.”

“I can just carry you around and wish something later, right?”

“Yes,” Taeyeon said. “But please don’t force me to go back to the lamp! It’s too small in there and not to mention dirty.”

“Okay…” Tiffany sighed. “I will spend night here today, so you can stay out for a while, but don’t run away!”

“I can’t run away…” Taeyeon said, really sad. “If I could ever wish for something it would be for me to get out of here, because it’s awful. Being human must be awesome.”

Tiffany started to feel sorry towards the girl. She lied on the sand. “Must be hard for a claustrophobic person.”

“Yes! It is!” Taeyeon whined. Tiffany yawned. “Oh, I see you’re tired. You should take a nap,” Taeyeon smiled. “I’m gonna stay here, just floating around, since I’m not really you know… like… real, so… I’m gonna watch you sleeping,” Taeyeon added and Tiffany couldn’t help but feel creeped out, Taeyeon sounded a bit too y and her expression was also weird.

“Uhhh… Okay… But don’t you dare to check me out!” she warned before she closed her eyes.

“Don’t worry, I won’t,” Taeyeon smiled, but as soon as Tiffany fell asleep, Taeyeon leaned in and examined Tiffany’s face closely. Then she slowly traced Tiffany’s whole body and ended up staring at her .

“Beautiful.”

 

Tiffany woke up few hours later. She could see three independent sources of light. First, the fire was still burning, second, some light was entering the cave from the outside, so Tiffany could see it was already an early morning and third, that pinkish genie was slightly glowing.

“Oh,” Tiffany mumbled as she rubbed her forehead.

“You are awake? It was about time actually,” Taeyeon smiled.

“I kinda hoped you’re a dream…” Tiffany said, staring at her.

“What? Why?” Taeyeon asked, confused.  “I can grant you a wish!”

“Yeah… but still…”

“What?”

“Never mind… I need to go,” Tiffany said. She fixed her headscarf, extinguished fire with the sand and took her backpack. She completely ignored the lamp and headed towards the hole.

“HEY!” Taeyeon shrieked. “Don’t leave me here!” she yelled.

Tiffany turned around. “Why? I don’t need you. I changed my mind, I don’t believe you. You’re probably just fata morgana.”

Taeyeon raised her eyebrows. “What? Fata morgana? Like a mirage? That’s a crap and you know it, beautiful. Fata morgana doesn’t talk and is based on real objects. So if I were fata morgana, which I’m not by the way, it would mean that there’s my real me somewhere nearby.”

“Then I’m going crazy, because the heat is unbearable.”

“You are not, because I can see you know desert very well, you’ve probably lived your whole life here.”

“So what am I supposed to do then??!!!” Tiffany exploded.

“Just take me with you! Please!” Taeyeon whined. “Don’t leave me here alone in this stupid lamp for another century or two! Pweeeaseeee! Tippaneee!”

Tiffany sighed. She grabbed the lamp and headed back towards the hole. Silly smiled appeared on Taeyeon’s face as her cloudy body followed the lamp.

 

“...and then, it was probably a century or two later, some old merchant found the lamp in the middle of the desert where that weird guy had lost it before, but when he rubbed it and I appeared he got so shocked that he died. I had to return to the lamp of course since my master died and approximately fifty years later, I’m not really sure you know, a bunch of nomads found his dead body and also the lamp. They probably thought they could sell the lamp, because they took very good care of it and they put it into a box. They entered some cave, but it was a cave of some coyotes that later forced them to leave and those stupid nomads were in such a hurry that they forgot the lamp there. Idiots really. And they you came and- are you even listening to me?” Taeyeon suddenly asked.

Tiffany blankly looked at the genie which was floating behind her, its legs attached to the lamp in Tiffany’s opened side pocket of her backpack. Then she shook her head. “No, not really actually.”

“Why???” Taeyeon whined. “Why don’t you?”

“You talk a bit too much,” Tiffany said. “I’m really thinking about ordering you to return back to your lamp. I’m getting a headache and we are together only for few hours.” Tiffany sat on the ground. “I’m getting tired.”

Taeyeon floated above Tiffany. “The sun is pretty strong, I’m gonna stay above you to protect you a little. Just please don’t force me to go in that tiny hell!” she quickly added with puppy eyes. Tiffany chuckled. “Awww… So pretty,” Taeyeon said cheekily.

“Shut up,” Tiffany said back and took some water. She drank almost half of the bottle. Then she looked inside her back. “This ain’t good…” she mumbled.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked.

“Not enough water.”

“You can wish for more,” Taeyeon shrugged.

Tiffany sighed. “Not yet, it’s not that bad yet. By the way… what happens to you after you grant a wish?”

“Hey! You really didn’t listen to my story, did you?” Taeyeon said, offended. “I told you, after I got stolen from the great magician who created me I have never granted a single wish. I’m not really sure how to even do it.”

“Gee… You’re a weird genie…” Tiffany mumbled.

“Maybe a bit,” Taeyeon smiled. “I don’t know what normal genie is, I’ve never seen one, so I’m not sure.”

“Let’s continue,” Tiffany said out of the blue and stood up. She grabbed her backpack and started to walk away with rough fast and secure steps.

“Wow, you really regained some energy,” Taeyeon wondered.

“Nah, not really, I’m tired as hell, but I just wanna end this quickly.”

 

  In a next few hours the weather got cold and it got darker as the night slowly approached. “You should find a place to rest, beautiful… Or do you want to keep walking for a whole night? I don’t think that would be a good decision.” Tiffany completely ignored the genie. Taeyeon could see the determination in Tiffany’s eyes. “Hey! Are you listening?”

“Please…” Tiffany mumbled, breathing heavily. “Please… tell me it’s… not… ughh… fata morgana…”

“What?” Taeyeon looked around. She didn’t see anything. “Where?”

“Please…” Taeyeon looked where Tiffany was looking and then she spotted it too. Few houses were right in front of them.

“Ohhh… but that city looks kinda weird, no offence.”

“Of course it does, nobody lives there.”

“Yay! You are not ignoring me anymore?” Taeyeon smiled brightly.

“Shut up…” Tiffany answered, but she also smiled a bit. Taeyeon was really annoying, but also somehow cute.

Few minutes later they reached the ruins. Tiffany smiled happily. Taeyeon noticed and smiled too. Tiffany had the most beautiful eye-smile she has ever seen. “Yes…” Tiffany mumbled.

Taeyeon was a bit confused. “It’s just a ruined and abandoned city, why are you so happy about it?”

“Because I didn’t get lost. This must be the city my father told me about… I’ve already reached the half of my journey.” Tiffany thought about her father’s instruction. This is the first city. She should reach the second one in a day or two. Then the huge red massif will end. It will be hard to keep the right direction, but she believed it will be alright. It has to be. It should take another three days for her to reach the oasis. She just hoped her water will be enough.

Tiffany, followed by Taeyeon, reached the ruined city. It was destroyed really badly, but she could definitely spend a night here safely.

“You should sleep in one of those huts,” Taeyeon said.

“Well thank you, captain Obvious,” Tiffany answered sarcastically.

“I don’t get it,” Taeyeon frowned. “Don’t forget I was stuck in a lamp for a few decades, beautiful. I don’t understand.”

“Just… shut up, okay?”

“Okay.”

Tiffany entered one of the houses and opened her backpack. She examined its content before she stared a fire at the door. She looked around the hut and noticed a sword in the corner. It was a really old sword, but she didn’t care. She grabbed it and headed back to the fire. Taeyeon was just quietly watching her and Tiffany noticed. “What? No stupid comments?” she asked while she took a dead chicken out of her backpack. It didn’t have feathers, so Tiffany just stabbed the sword right into its chest and then began to roast it. Then she looked at Taeyeon who still remained quiet. “What? Cat got your tongue?”

Taeyeon shook her head. “I don’t understand…”

Tiffany sighed. “Why are you so quiet suddenly? You were so annoying for the whole day…”

“Oh, sorry, I just actually find you very impressing. I suddenly began to think… I don’t know anything about you. Who are you? Where are you going? And why?”

“I’m youngest daughter of a poor nomad. My dad lives in a huge city on the south and he works as a messenger. He was supposed to deliver a letter to a ruler of another huge city, but he got sick and because my siblings have their own works, I had to do it instead,” Tiffany simply explained.

“Really?” Taeyeon asked. “And how long are you already on this way?”

“I’m not really sure…” Tiffany answered while looking into flames. “Week or two I guess. I lost the track of time few days ago.”

Taeyeon nodded her head admiring Tiffany. “Wow, you must be strong,” she said, amazed.

Tiffany just laughed. “Not really… it’s not like I have a choice. If I don’t want to get chased out of the city with my father, I have to do his job. He offered me his camel, but I didn’t want to take it since it’s pretty much the only property we have.”

“Ohhh… you are amazing… I really thought you are just beautiful, but now I can see you are more than that,” Taeyeon said.

Tiffany chuckled. “God, you are so cheesy… I know what you are trying to do.”

“You do?”

“Yes, you compliment me because you know I have the power to force you go back into your lamp.”

 “Huh?” Taeyeon raised her eyebrows puzzled. “No… it’s true. I really find you amazing. And your smile is really beautiful.”

Tiffany laughed. “Okay then, if you don’t want to admit it…”

While Tiffany was still roasting her chicken and then eating it, she had some more trivial but nice conversations with Taeyeon. She actually started to be very thankful for a company. Without a company, she would probably go crazy soon. And maybe this girl talks a bit too much and Tiffany got a feeling she’s secretly checking her out, but she was actually quite okay. She fell asleep with a smile on her face…

 

Tiffany was trying to walk quickly across the desert, but the wind was strong, her eyes were hurting from all the sand. Taeyeon was talking a lot again. For the whole freaking day.  But Tiffany didn’t mind anymore. She got used to that genie’s nagging. And she thought the genie maybe brought her a good luck, because during the following night, Tiffany reached the second ruined city. The huge massif really was gone, but she managed to go the right direction easily. The other city was much bigger than the first one and Tiffany spent one night here. She was still slowly running out of water, but she wasn’t so pessimistic anymore.

 

Another two days later she realized she had only two bottles of water left. “Taeyeonnie, I’m screwed,” Tiffany sighed as she sat on the sand. “OUCH!” she suddenly screamed.

“What happened?” Taeyeon immediately asked, worried.

“Ouch, ouch, ouch!” Tiffany rubbed her right ankle. “Scorpion,” she said then and pointed to the small animal that was running away after stabbing her.

“Are you okay?” Taeyeon immediately leaned in to examine Tiffany’s red ankle. It got swollen quite quickly.

“Yeah, I am… it hurt a bit though,” Tiffany said. “Let’s continue…” she stood up and slowly began to walk forwards.

“Are you really okay?”

“Yeah…” Tiffany slightly smiled. “But I feel really thirsty…” she took a bottle out of her bag and drank almost the whole bottle.

“Tiffany… don’t drink so much! You realize you don’t have much water anymore, right?” Taeyeon asked.

“Y…yeah…” Tiffany stuttered. “I know… But I have a huge headache.”

“Headache?”

“Yes… And I feel cold…”

“Tiffany… it’s around fifty degrees,” Taeyeon said, now really worried.

“I need to drink more…” Tiffany took out the last bottle and drank it all.

“Tiffany!!” Taeyeon shrieked.

“I feel… weak…”

“That scorpion… must be its poison…” Taeyeon floated higher. “Tiffany!” she screamed.

“W-what?”

“I see the oasis!”

“Really?” Tiffany asked. Her voice sounded weak.

“Yes!” Taeyeon looked at Tiffany. “Come on! You can go there!”

Tiffany nodded and started to walk forwards. She was trying not to faint as she was slowly getting closer. Soon she fell down, but continued to crawl. Taeyeon looked scared and worried at the same time. She kept talking to Tiffany to distract her. “Come on, few more meters Tiffany!” she said. And that made Tiffany stronger. She managed to reach the oasis. She crawled to the small lake and drank a lot of water. Then she fell unconscious…

 

Tiffany felt a huge pain. She lost a track of time again. All she knew she was shivering by cold but she was sweating at the same time. From the distance, she heard Taeyeon’s voice, but she didn’t understand a word. Then the pain started to slowly fade away. She stopped shivering and her body temperature stabilized. Taeyeon’s voice got clearer. “Tiffany! Please! Wake up! Please! Tiffany! Don’t die! Please!” Tiffany slowly opened her eyes and saw Taeyeon’s face right above hers. Taeyeon was crying. A lot.

“T…TaeTae…” Tiffany mumbled.

“Tiffany! Make a wish! Wish for your life! Please!”

Tiffany slowly shook her head. “…N…No…”

“Why? Please! Live! You have to live!”

“I… I wanna… I’m… getting better…” Tiffany whispered.

“Really?” Taeyeon asked, worried.

“Yes… W...Why are you so worried?”

“Why am I worried?” Taeyeon asked angrily. “Because I care about you, okay?”

“Why would you?” Tiffany laughed a bit.

“I just do, okay?! How do you feel? Is it really better?”

Tiffany nodded. “Yeah… but I feel thirsty…” Tiffany drank some water from the lake and washed her face. She sat up. “I feel fine now,” she said. Her face was still pale and her voice was still weak though.

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon asked.

“Yes,” Tiffany nodded.

“Go… go sleep.”

“Lie beside me,” Tiffany ordered.

“O-okay,” Taeyeon stuttered and did as she was told, but her position was really unnatural. “It’s not that easy to lie down for a ghost you know.”

“How long was I unconscious?” Tiffany asked.

“I don’t know, an hour maybe? You had some kind of fit; I didn’t know what to do. I’m a ghost and I can’t move far from my lamp. I was really desperate. What would I do if you died? I would have to return to my lamp and wait for my new master. Did I mention I’m claustrophobic?”

Tiffany chuckled. “Yeah, I think you did. Anyways, I don’t think you have to worry about it anymore… But did you really worry about me that much?”

“Of course I did!” Taeyeon said. “I really really care about you! You are an amazing person! And beautiful!”

Tiffany smiled. She was touched. Nobody has ever actually cared about her except for her father. Not even her siblings. “I… I thought of my wish. I originally wanted to save it for later and talk about it with my father, but now… I’ve changed my mind.”

Taeyeon’s eyes sparkled. “Really? What is it?”

Tiffany smirked mischievously. “I will tell you once we will reach the city.”

 

The next day they they continued to walk after they refilled four of Tiffany’s water bottles. Tiffany felt way better and she was confident they will reach the city in a day or two. And she was right.

In the morning of the second day, Taeyeon, who kept floating above Tiffany, spotted walls of a big city. “I see the city! And there are some people in front of a gate, taking water out of a well!” she said, excited.

“Well, I’m sorry to say this, my claustrophobic genie, but I don’t want to let anybody know you are here with me, so even though I really wish I wouldn’t have to… go back to the lamp.”

“Whaaaat?” Taeyeon gasped. But she couldn’t oppose. “O…okay…” she said, before she disappeared in her lamp. Tiffany then carefully hid the lamp in the inner pocket of her clothes.

Soon she find out Taeyeon was right. A bright smile appeared on Tiffany’s smile as soon as she spotted real people around her. She politely bowed to everybody. Guards of the main gate stopped her. “Where are you going, miss?” one of the two guys asked.

“I’m here to see your majesty,” Tiffany said. “I’m coming from a distant city called Bakaresh with a letter from our government.”

The guard nodded and let her in. Tiffany entered the city and was immediately amazed by it. The city was full of merchants, dancers were dancing anywhere and in the middle of the city a tall tower was. Tiffany immediately assumed it’s a ruler’s residents.

When she reached the entrance, she wasn’t surprised to see there are another guards. She repeated them what she told the guards before. One of them just nodded and led her inside.

They came to some room. He told her to wait and entered first.

“Your majesty, you have a guest,” he announced. Tiffany couldn’t here the answer, but the guard returned few seconds later and told her to go in.

“Your majesty,” Tiffany said and bowed. She saw an elderly man sitting behind a huge table.

“Please, tell me, who are you?” he asked in a quiet and calm voice.

“My name is Tiffany. I came in a name of city Bakaresh on the south. I’ve brought a letter from our government.” Tiffany took letter out of her pocket and then handed it to the man.

“Bakaresh?” he asked.

“Yes, sir,” she answered.

“That’s really far away,” he said. “Did you come on your own?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Impressive. You must be really tired. Do you have a camel?”

“No, sir.”

He didn’t ask anything more, just read the letter while nodding. “Are you tired?” he asked few minutes later.

“Not much, sir.”

“Don’t lie,” he said. “You must be very tired. You look pale. Stay in our city for a two or three days. I will write a reply and then you will go back. I will give you a camel.”

Tiffany bowed deeply again. “Thank you very much, sir. But I’m afraid I can’t accept your camel.”

“No. You have to accept it. I will feel offended if you refuse. This letter made me happy, I want to do something for you. Please go downstairs and ask for some food. You can eat as much as you want. And then you go out and in a building right in front of my tower ask for Yunho. He will provide you a place to stay.”

“Thank you, thank you very much.”

“You may now leave,” he said and Tiffany immediately did.

  

The room Yunho gave to Tiffany was really huge. When she was finally alone, she took out Taeyeon’s lamp and rubbed it. A familiar pinkish cloud appeared and soon formed into a shape of a beautiful woman.

“Finally,” she just said.

“Yah! Be glad I let you out at least now!” Tiffany said playfully.

“But I’m-“

“Claustrophobic, I know.”

“Yes!”

“Okay, calm down and focus,” Tiffany smiled. “I want you to grant me my wish.”

Taeyeon smiled a little too. She wasn’t sure if she’s happy about it or not. “Okay… then tell me. But I gotta warn you, I have no idea how this works.”

Tiffany took a deep breath. “My wish… my wish is… for you… to become human. I wish you were human.”

“What?” Taeyeon asked surprised, but before Tiffany could answer an air whirl surrounded Taeyeon’s body and when it disappeared a booming bang could be hear as something heavy fell on the floor. “Ouch!” Taeyeon’s voice echoed. “That… wait… that hurt!”

Tiffany smiled as she watched the clumsy girl to get on her feet. “Awesome,” she said.

“Why did it hurt? Why do I feel the ground under my feet? Why I’m not transparent? Why did you do this?” Taeyeon asked rapidly. Tiffany was just smiling brightly.

“I wanted to thank you this way. You told me you wished to be a human, so I made your wish come true.”

“W-why? Why would you thank me?”

“Because you care about me,” Tiffany smiled.

“Oh that’s true… but… you just wasted your wish…” Taeyeon said, still a bit confused.

“I didn’t,” Tiffany chuckled.

“…How come?”

“Because… Because my wish… my wish was to do this.” Tiffany came closer to Taeyeon, caressed her cheeks and kissed her on the lips. The kiss was gentle and sweet and didn’t last for more than three seconds but was very meaningful. Taeyeon could feel the passion from it.

After Tiffany pulled away, they stared into each other eyes. “Why?” Taeyeon whispered. They were still very close and Tiffany could feel her breath tickling her lips.

“I just want you…” Tiffany smiled.

“Can you… do it again?” Taeyeon asked, blushing. This was the first time in her ‘life’ she was blushing. It was the first time in her ‘life’ she felt somebody’s touch. “It felt awesome.”

“You think?” Tiffany grinned. “I think so too,” she said and then leaned in again. They lips touched, this time the kiss was more deep and even lasted for a longer time. They parted only when they ran out of oxygen.

“You are amazing, Tiffany,” Taeyeon said, smiling brightly.

“Thanks for thinking it, TaeTae,” Tiffany smiled back.

“But do you think you could grant me one more wish?” Taeyeon asked with a erted look on her face.

Tiffany frowned. “Well depends… what kind of wish do you have on your mind?” she asked carefully.

“Well…” Taeyeon let go of Tiffany and made few steps to the right. Then she looked at Tiffany’s . “Could I… could I touch it?”

“WHAT?! NO!” Tiffany shrieked and playfully slapped Taeyeon’s shoulder.

“But whyyyy?” Taeyeon whined. “I can’t stop thinking about your since like the first second I have seen it- I mean you.”

Tiffany blinked few times and then shook her head. “No, you didn’t save the situation with this. You’re not touching my .”

“Please! Tippaneeee~Pwetty pweaseeee~“

„Gosh, your aegyo is so annoying!“

„But you like it, right?”

“I don’t! Stop it! You are not touching my !”

“Please! I promise I will be good girl after that!”

“… Fine, but just once, okay?”

“Can I? Seriously?”

“Okay.”

“Thank you, Tippani, really thank you!”

“… … … YAH! I TOLD YOU JUST ONCE YOU ERT!!”

“I’ve never agreed to that!!”

“GAH!”

“Got cha!”

“I hate you!”

“Yeah, whatever, come on, let me touch it again.”

“NO!!!! YOU’RE SICK!!”

“And you are perfect.”

 

A/N: Just finished :) And I haven't check the grammat yet. I have to go sleep so I'm gonna do it tomorrow.

About next update: I've just read this one book and realized it would make a good fanfic, but I don't know... what pairing should it be? I'm actually thinking YoonHyun would fit, so what do you think? Should I write YoonHyun? Or even SooSun? Or should I stick with TaeNy and YulSic? :) Dunno... And I have one more question -> should I write something a bit... tier? lol :D I was in a department store yesterday and I saw there something interesting that would make a good but probably a bit ty fanfic :)